Mrs Hinch #69 šŸŽ„ is coming, goose is getting fat, So is Hinchā€™s bank balance, buy her eBay tat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is seriously sounding deranged. Why does Jamie or her mum not step in. They must see what's happening.

As for sitting in the dog bed and having a love in she is seriously cracked
I agree šŸ’Æ she's extremely unstable. At times it's painful to watch her. I said weeks ago whoever is managing/advising her surely sees this erratic behaviour. FFS her hubby & parents must notice this, it's about time someone pulled her aside and discussed this with her. If the sertraline is hers then clearly there is issues.

Reactions: 5
On one of her stories today, she said Jamie and her dad went to choose meat and bits for Christmas Dinner to a farm shop
The veg storage is a picture from the said farm shop.
It was a free Christmas tasting weekend, there too.
Massive cheese display too.
Liar Soph u was there eating for free n scrounging... makes my piss boil.

Reactions: 9
Another ad for her colouring book. "For my new followers asking where they can get the hinch list pages from..." no one is asking that, most people would use a normal notepad of they were that bothered about writing lists

Reactions: 18
Iā€™m aware Iā€™ve posted a lot today. Iā€™m incensed by her.
Another plug of her crappy bleeping ā€œactivity journalā€. As if she needs a zoflora packet to keep her place aswell. Jesus. But yeah guyssssss, for all my new followersssss swipe up. Cue bleeping toe curling god awful Hinch song.

duck off

Reactions: 14
I unfollowed Stacey yesterday! Sheā€™s become to much like hinch! Iā€™m not about that life
I felt the same but re followed šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™s growing on me, I canā€™t help compare her to hinch as theyā€™re on similar paths.
You can see the genuine love she has for Rex & vice Versa, it makes me like her

This awkward weird behaviour Sophie displays with Ronnie, itā€™s hard to watch and I donā€™t understand why Jamie keeps letting her do it, surely he must see how odd it all looks, wouldnā€™t you want to stop your wife looking like a looney tune

People saying her Range Rover isnt a little car. They were looking at new cars a couple of weeks ago so maybe she has changed it for a little ferrari. After all shes easily recognised in her RR by her groupies and her hand will be aching from all that waving šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I absolutely HATE the "I just want to squeeze him" she always does when she's cooing over him. Puts me on edge. Don't know what it is about it but it makes me cringe so hard
I don't think she has a clue how to behave around himšŸ™„

Reactions: 7
The way she says ā€œcapsulesā€ goes right through me.

• Haha
Iā€™m aware Iā€™ve posted a lot today. Iā€™m incensed by her.
Another plug of her crappy bleeping ā€œactivity journalā€. As if she needs a zoflora packet to keep her place aswell. Jesus. But yeah guyssssss, for all my new followersssss swipe up. Cue bleeping toe curling god awful Hinch song.

duck off
Im wondering if whoever made that Hinch son is allowed to use the melody or there is a potential lawsuit there.

Reactions: 4
Another ad for her colouring book. "For my new followers asking where they can get the hinch list pages from..." no one is asking that, most people would use a normal notepad of they were that bothered about writing lists

I quite like a good old post it note šŸ˜‰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.