Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Funny how she just quotes a few and out of context. What about the hundreds that say Ron is cute, nice to see him outside, we don’t wish her bad just can’t stand the lies and the poor little me attitude etc etc
There are few comments that are below the belt and most the time they’re either ignored or called out on it from other tattle users.
As soon as I read ‘Jamie wants to move..... never say never!’ I did a massive eye roll out loud. How obvious can you get?
I would like to point out something, to any Hinchers who have made their way over here following their Queens latest rant about trolls.

I was the person who said i hope she loses everything but as per usual, she’s only shown what she wants to show. It’s far easier to make it look like the worst comment in the world to fit your narrative isn’t it Hinch?? I have no reason to hide from what I said. As per usual, Hinch will only show what suits her latest rant.

As previously stated on these threads, I despise the woman for personal reasons.

“My friends daughter idolised Hinch. She has learning difficulties and got into debt buying everything Hinch posted. At one point she had over 100 bottles of zoflora. She would message her saying how much she loved her house etc and asking questions about products but never getting a reply.

When things got really bad and the debt was racking up, She messaged Hinch explaining everything and saying she was depressed and got blocked..

She reached out for help and advice thinking Hinch was her friend “and in this together”.

About a month later she took an overdose, lost her flat and is back with her mum. Prior to all this, she was so happy and carefree. She’s an absolute shell of herself now”

When I said I can’t wait for her to lose everything, I did indeed mean material things, like many of her Hinchers have when faced with the debt caused by her constant snidey sales tactics. I agree, responsibility for that level of buying lays with the person spending BUT to block a young girl who is asking for help at the lowest point in her life is disgusting. So yes, I stand by what I said. I’d like her to know how it feels to lose everything. Materialistically, and to be ignored by someone when you ask for help.

I would never wish any other type of loss on ANYONE.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 108

SoupySails

And there is it...
💰 Right on the money.

Pre-Pickle Cottage: No we’ll never move. This is my safe place, I love it here, I don’t need or want a bigger house.

Post-Pickle Cottage: Yes I’d love to move and will one day.

It was even noted by the Tattlers that the excuse for the change would be a growing family when we all know it’s jealousy.

Transparent as a piece of cling film.

• Haha
Reactions: 107

Snarkysnarky

Could you imagine them on a safari?

Guyyyzzzzz, we just got back and Ron loved the lions so much that we have bought him one to play with in the garden.

Cue Jamie with whip and top hat, wrangling a lion that’s shown once and never seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 99

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Misses the mark yet again doesn’t she? He doesn’t need an £18 sink that pumps water. A washing up bowl with some cups and scoops will suffice. Or even heaven forbid a step stool/learning tower at a real life sink so he can real life water play. Let him get drenched. Put a towel down. Strip him off. Whatever.
The thing is though Hinch. Whether it’s a £18 pumping sink or an old washing up bowl - YOU have to engage in play with him. You have to actually be part of the play.
But yes, yet again it’s a domestic chore toy. It’s not for Ronnie. It’s for her content. Makes me furious that she latched onto that comment saying Ronnie was spoilt. Far from it love. Far from it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 97

allforthegram

VIP Member
Ive just seen her latest post about labour/birth....
Apparently she didn’t take any form of pain relief....but She posted a picture of her on FaceTime sucking on The gas and air with the niece... that is pain relief ya divvy cow.

May I also add you dont get prizes for not taking the pain relief 🤣 fuxk that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Yuk yuk yuk. I hate it when the husband wants a "football team" of kids. It shows a huge lack of empathy and compassion towards the woman who has to put her body through carrying the babies, giving birth and subsequent recovery. These two couldn't be more in the Victorian era if they tried. What a terrible example to be setting to modern society. Gross.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

Yel

Chatty Member
The post from October last year that said kicking has been deleted and the poster delt with. That way over stepped the mark the acceptable criticism of a public figure.

But the point stands every social media site it's easy to cherry pick a few comments that go too far. Impossible to avoid, it's inevitable as the sun rising.

Report comments that are violent or hateful as that's not allowed on tattle. We're much much stricter than Facebook or Twitter on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
Ofcourse Jamie would move tomorrow he's unemployed and your his cash cow who can buy him the dream BIG HOUSE and keep impregnating. Well done on your very carefully chosen well worded little essay on the house move too 😂 very salesy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

Babybail93

VIP Member
And there we have it. The whole point of the Q&A. So she can change her tune from NEVER MOVING! To NeVeR sAy NeVeR......
F608C791-03D8-44D5-8610-D66F658B282D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Let’s not forget not everyone gets to take their baby home, so I’m sending out a ❤ to any who may need some comfort. Just a bit of understanding that life isn’t always as perfect as it feels it is in your little world Zofa would go a long way.
4 of my beautiful babies never came home

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

catlady29

Chatty Member
Over work yourself?!?!? These people are on another planet, there's pregnant women out there holding down full time jobs and working til days before the baby is due and she's being told not to overwork herself while she's got her unemployed husband sat at home doing nothing alongside her. An absolute insult tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Perhaps cos I had an awful birth with my first I find this kind of thing hard to hear...
But. A) no pain relief doesn’t get you a medal. Gas and air IS PAIN RELIEF so she’s lying or just stupid. One or the other.
B) hoping her body remembers what to do - well yes to an extent. But wouldn’t it have been nice to have seen you discuss hypnobirthing and pregnancy yoga to help relax you and combat anxiety. To help prepare you for labour. Where’s your search for a better birth?
C) no. The pain doesn’t disappear when you hold them in your arms. Not for many many women. For many women a birth trauma is destructive and the start of PND. She is thoughtless. She spouts what you would have heard 30 odd years ago.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

Duchesspink

VIP Member
A sink and a washing machine. Why can't that kid have some toys that aren't all about her trying to make him a clone of her? Yes sinks are great fun for kids but she's only bought that so she can get the mini minky out and get a few sly ads in.
Just watch and see. Same with Ron and his washing machine and mini lenor bottle for a stealth ad

Reactions: 61

LT2201

VIP Member
I can't actually believe her response to the fan that said they hate how the look, rather than promoting self love and body confidence it's "well I didn't like how I looked so I paid to change it" so not the right attitude to have and the thing is, you can pay thousands of pounds to change the exterior but it'll never be enough. It'll never change how you feel on the inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
To be honest. I don’t agree with a lot of stuff on here regarding Ronnie and slating her appearance. I’m more interested in why she lies and covers things up and that nothing makes sense or feels real. those comments where hurtful and overstepped the mark but as people have said it’s a minority and we don’t all think it! I would like to think I’m not a bad or horrible person I just want to know what the hell is going on half the time.

Reactions: 59

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
And I know it’s horrible to say but every time I see a photo of Jamie he makes my skin crawl - he’s just got that sleazy greasy cocky salesman vibe about him that makes me cringe 😖😬

• Haha
Reactions: 58