Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she will delete this highlight soon. Like other have said no one would begrudge her moving. But she made such a big deal about never moving. Just like she made such a big deal about never changing her kitchen and then did. She’s a millionaire. Her house does not reflect that. So I don’t blame her if she wanted to move to a bigger house but she’s got to stop making a big deal out of how much they saved for the house and how much is means to them. News flash you are not the first people to save for a house and you won’t be the last.
duck right off, is this real? 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let’s not forget not everyone gets to take their baby home, so I’m sending out a ❤ to any who may need some comfort. Just a bit of understanding that life isn’t always as perfect as it feels it is in your little world Zofa would go a long way.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
And again with the dross about not being able to take up opportunities.
I still maintain that she was bumped from the Ariel tab advert because of her nonsense with taking the lid off and storing it in Ronnies reach, that’s why that other lassie ended up doing it, and Hinch was eventually given a basic voiceover gig (probably to fulfil a clause in her contract).
Likewise the this morning dross with sniffing the lenor and shouting ‘all the best’, they soon got someone else who would actually show cleaning tips.
Exactly this! She has had so many opportunities, but the fact of the matter is she is tit in front of a camera and on anything live. That quiz they done was painful, and the podcast, because she is so robotic. It’s not happened yet Soph, it ain’t ever happening honey.
I really think because she’s alright looking they thought she’d be on all types of tv things. They didn’t bank on her being socially stunted though. Even with media training she is still a train wreck and liability. I just looooovveeeee itttttttt!!

Reactions: 11
why the soppy announcement to her dad for Ronnie but with this child she didn’t tell him till she was half way even though her mum apparently knew from the beginning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
why the soppy announcement to her dad for Ronnie but with this child she didn’t tell him till she was half way even though her mum apparently knew from the beginning 😂
I’ve never seen that video before. Give the niece an Oscar for that acting 😂 chip off the old block isn’t she!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m due in September and I feel like I can’t even enjoy pregnancy because I’m so so frightened of giving birth. I feel like nobody understands either because I cannot believe the amount of women who have said ‘oh it’s awful but once you hold the baby you forget it all it’s amazing’ I just don’t believe that at all. And I’m trying to prepare to be traumatised by it. So her saying that is just giving so many new expecting mums an unrealistic expectation. It’s just not fair.
I think she’s sayin it because it’s true 🤣 sorry. Ok you don’t forget forever but as soon as they pass you your baby you don’t care about the pain. Honestly it isn’t that bad. You will get through it and if they offer the epidural bloody say yeah!!! As soon as they do it you can’t feel a thing. It’s the best thing ever 🤣 drugs wise. Please don’t worry your pregnancy away. The midwives will help you through it and it is worth it. I was terrified and I didn’t have a straight forward birth but i survived and got through it. You will be fine honestly. You won’t believe it until it’s actually happened tho

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's literally just answering and showing the same things she does at least once a month 😴 I was hoping for some new questions. So much for the "good, bad and awkward"

Reactions: 9
Let’s not forget not everyone gets to take their baby home, so I’m sending out a ❤ to any who may need some comfort. Just a bit of understanding that life isn’t always as perfect as it feels it is in your little world Zofa would go a long way.
4 of my beautiful babies never came home

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
I’m due in September and I feel like I can’t even enjoy pregnancy because I’m so so frightened of giving birth. I feel like nobody understands either because I cannot believe the amount of women who have said ‘oh it’s awful but once you hold the baby you forget it all it’s amazing’ I just don’t believe that at all. And I’m trying to prepare to be traumatised by it. So her saying that is just giving so many new expecting mums an unrealistic expectation. It’s just not fair.
It’s so different for every woman and even my 3 were all different - 2 easy and one more difficult. I’d say be as knowledgeable as you can about labour and put your trust in the midwives around you. The biggest pain for me was my husband!!! 😂. Good luck and try not to let the thought spoil your pregnancy xx

• Haha
  • Heart
I went through 4 days of back to back labour had an episiotomy and my son never came home.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Wishing you lots of love and luck, please don’t have any expectations. I’ve done it twice 5 years apart and both times were so different even though they both came out the same way 🥴 Neither was harder or easier than the other just different. I know it’s hard especially when you are coming to the end and may or may not get uncomfortable but try and put it to the back of your mind. Even the 2nd time after the experience of the first I put it to the back of my mind and I’m so glad I did because it wasn’t the same. You’ll get there & your experience will be your experience nobody else’s and the 1st time the things I was worried about weren’t even the things I struggled with, which surprised me 🤣 I was frightened like you at the beginning of my 1st pregnancy but in the end I didn’t care anymore because I just wanted him out 🤣 At the end of it all here we are years down the line all safe and well which I’m so grateful for. Again I know it sounds ridiculous when you feel like a lump how can you possibly put the birth to the back of your mind but honestly it’s not worth the worry and the stress. I even said to my midwife the 2nd time my birth plan is just to go to hospital and that’s as far as I’m going with it, I’m not thinking about it 🤣 I’m no expert or Mother Earth so hope I don’t sound like a prick 🤣 Take care xxx

• Heart
It’s so different for every woman and even my 3 were all different - 2 easy and one more difficult. I’d say be as knowledgeable as you can about labour and put your trust in the midwives around you. The biggest pain for me was my husband!!! 😂. Good luck and try not to let the thought spoil your pregnancy xx
I second this about the fella🤣🤣 literally just about to take me to theatre I told them I was starving as I hadnt eaten for ages and she said no food and he offers me his subway that his MUM had just dropped off. I shouted at him saying no I don’t want your bloody sandwich she’s just said I can’t eat as we’re going to theatre 😭😭😭 oh the memories

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought she was gonna answer anything and everything??? All we’ve had is past memories of her life.....an auto biography is on the way again??? 🤔🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Honestly this Q&A is a pile of dog tit... All she's doing is telling everyone what she's said a 1000 times.

Share the tea sis, we all know she's got some juicy questions asked.
She's quite happy to tell 4mil bots that she shaved her bush so what's stopping her now. Can't stand the whole ask me ANYTHING then it's as boring as watching paint dry
wait I missed that When was it? 🤣

If it was that bad people wouldn’t do it more than once.
I was the exact same with my first bit had a fantastic birth, actually weirdly enjoyed the pain, was nice straight forward and a lovely experience. Different with my second but I’d still do it all over again,

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.