Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So every comment that hinch has replied to has an emoji at the end.

Hinch my love, you aren't at clever as you think you are.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
We will only see the questions she has asked herself or that twit of a husband’s questions
There’s a theme starting in her questions.... they all so far have an emoji at the of the question. Carry on sending yourself questions hun. It’s all just a build up anyway for one big question... ‘are you gonna move’ and the sheep with froth at the mouth for it. Boring. Predictable. Lazy. Twatish.

Reactions: 31
God these questions are boring...
She’s so dull isn’t she? I used to love when she done her live Q&A back when she started. That is why I began following her! I’m trying to work out if she was always a basic witch and just hid it well, or if she now takes herself too seriously?

Reactions: 18
I was thinking this...I bet you we only get good ones
Im sure there will be a few fake ‘troll’ ones submitted by freda, for the sympathy vote.

‘Poor soph, how hard she has it, she can’t even put up a question box without being trolled.’ 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Yawn bloody yawn...tell us the real thing we want to know, where are the fish???????!!!!

Reactions: 12
I agree. She acts as if him being instructed to drop some lunch meat makes him a genius. He isn’t going to even understand what certain words mean. Eventually (if not already) her constant laugh at EVERYTHING he does is going to become confusing to him. If kids at school laugh at home he will think it’s because he did something good. Honestly I hope that we are all crazy and that his life at home isn’t actually what it looks like for his sake. He is such a precious little boy who deserves so much fun and happiness.
Omg thought I was the only one who hates when she says yay clever boy. I don't get what's clever about it? She needs to teach him some words rather than making him throw bits of chicken in a bowl. She makes my blood boil and I used to like her.

Reactions: 10
Does ronnie say any words or make any noises? I was looking back at videos of my daughter to was extremely vocal even at 6 months old babbling constantly dont think ive ever heard ron make a noise other than a wee giggle here and there

Reactions: 11
So every comment that hinch has replied to has an emoji at the end.

Hinch my love, you aren't at clever as you think you are.
Good spot 🧐
Its almost like the same person 🧓
Wrote every single question ❓
And this is all a lie! 🤥
So she can promote her podcast 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Does ronnie say any words or make any noises? I was looking back at videos of my daughter to was extremely vocal even at 6 months old babbling constantly dont think ive ever heard ron make a noise other than a wee giggle here and there
I’ve only ever heard squealing , never any words. But up until recently she wasn’t talking proper words to him either. It was also handdsome manzzzz etc rubbish. She must realise by now that she has to point to things and say the word to teach him etc🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
I know what you’re saying but I have 2 kids, eldest started speaking at 18 months, and youngest is Ronnies age and hardly says anything. I’ve not parented any different with him, just some kids talk later than others
[/QUOTE]
It's not just the speech, my son didn't speak until he was near 3, loads of kids have speech delays.
It's different with Ron im sure of it.

Reactions: 6
Big gaps between these questions! Anyone would think she’s using them as an excuse to not do any real content today 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know what you’re saying but I have 2 kids, eldest started speaking at 18 months, and youngest is Ronnies age and hardly says anything. I’ve not parented any different with him, just some kids talk later than others
But we literally don't hear a pip from Ronnie. When shes puts a story up and shes talking, you don't even hear Ronnie in the background

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.