Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see in the bookshop video when the line was being filmed, so many put their hands up to block their faces or ducked their heads, obv were not asked if they minded being filmed

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I’m due in September and I feel like I can’t even enjoy pregnancy because I’m so so frightened of giving birth. I feel like nobody understands either because I cannot believe the amount of women who have said ‘oh it’s awful but once you hold the baby you forget it all it’s amazing’ I just don’t believe that at all. And I’m trying to prepare to be traumatised by it. So her saying that is just giving so many new expecting mums an unrealistic expectation. It’s just not fair.
Totally understand this, of course it can be horrific, but you’ll be in the best of hands, and take all the pain relief offered, it will help! As soon as I had my little boy I was waiting for the rush of love that everyone promised but I think my body and mind were both in shock, it’s a bit of a blur, all I can remember is holding my little boy on my chest and my partner and midwife taking turns holding one of those cardboard things that you pee into under me as I couldn’t stop throwing up, has that happened to anyone else here?😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh my lord. I really wouldn’t want to give birth 13 times 🤣 your nanna must have been hard core
Oh she was hardcore 😂 She actually gave birth 19 times but lost 6 at birth or before their 3rd birthdays ☹ Grandad died just after my mam was born (she was the youngest) so nana brought up 13 kids on her own in a 3 bed house and worked full time as a cook right up till she died at 88 years old.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So the first photo on her camera roll, is her wedding dress from 2017! Has she not changed her phone since 2017 then??

soph still uses a Nokia 3310 😂😂😂
To be fair, the first picture on my phone is from 2010 haha I’ve always had iPhones, and am something of a picture hoarder so do a backup every time I get a new phone!

Reactions: 6
She just can not take her eyes off this page can she. 😂
Freedom of speech is a thing Soph. You tell all your sheep dangerous practices and we just say how silly you are. If you don't like the plain truth, don't look on here.
Going on about trolls because people simply disagree with you is absolutely pathetic. Spoilt brat since day one. Woe is you, you've read something you don't like.

Those comments aren’t from here are they?!
Yeah, the page she told her sheep she hasn't been on in years lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hi everyone,

New to this and just like looking at some of the hilarious comments 😂

I dunno if this has already been said but i remember a while ago when she first revealed she was pregnant and she showed her parents on Zoom whilst doing a Q&A thingy and her question was 'which celeb couple are expecting?' and then she stood up and showed her bump and all that but on her stories before there was one where her dad got an envelope with 'Hello Grandad' on it or something like that and he got all teary and was really suprised like it was the first he'd heard of it.

Is it just me missing something or was this edited somehow?? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
Those comments aren’t from here are they?!
They are comments from here, but they are mega mega old. So she’s had them sitting on her phone waiting for the time to use them. She needs to seek professional help

Reactions: 28
What are the theories behind her systematic ditching of the very practices that her ‘brand’ was built on. No longer naming any cloths, rarely cleaning to music (or cleaning at all for that matter!) and even ‘hinch lists’ seem to be few and far between now! The trademark Mrs Hinch practices that gained her a large portion of her followers (including myself once upon a time!) she has ditched. Why? Surely people are beginning to wake up to this?!

Reactions: 18
See if she doesn’t like what she sees on here why read it ? I’m puzzled

Reactions: 17
She's literally only done this because she's had the attention distracted from her because of SS new house. She KNEW she'd get questions she didn't like. I've never known such a pathetic "woman"

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hi everyone,

New to this and just like looking at some of the hilarious comments 😂

I dunno if this has already been said but i remember a while ago when she first revealed she was pregnant and she showed her parents on Zoom whilst doing a Q&A thingy and her question was 'which celeb couple are expecting?' and then she stood up and showed her bump and all that but on her stories before there was one where her dad got an envelope with 'Hello Grandad' on it or something like that and he got all teary and was really suprised like it was the first he'd heard of it.

Is it just me missing something or was this edited somehow?? 🤔🤔
The hello grandad was first baby aka Ronnie. The celebrity couple is baby 2 if that makes sense 😉

Reactions: 4
So she’s been told she’s not being trolled by the police and she’s been told it’s not a hate crime and she’s been told it’s not in anyway threatening but she actively seeks out a forum where she knows people don’t like her and post their opinions on not liking her. She’s a glutton for punishment.
The laugh is, most of us were fans who’ve seen through her!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Never looks at Tattle but handily has screenshots of messages from ages ago ready to go 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.