Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive just seen her latest post about labour/birth....
Apparently she didn’t take any form of pain relief....but She posted a picture of her on FaceTime sucking on The gas and air with the niece... that is pain relief ya divvy cow.

May I also add you dont get prizes for not taking the pain relief 🤣 fuxk that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
So apparently she had no pain relief when giving birth to Ronnie? Didn’t she have gas and air and post a photo of it? Correct me if I’m wrong? There’s no shame in having pain relief just don’t bullshit people 🤷🏼‍♀️

Apparently she didn’t take any form of pain relief....but She posted a picture of her on FaceTime sucking on The gas and air with the niece... that is pain relief ya divvy cow.

We posted at the same time 😂 I gave birth on a midwife led unit so strongest thing I could have was has and air, I can guarantee you I would’ve taken an epidural if I’d had the option 😂

Reactions: 30
Predict that she will have baby then suddenly say guys we love our new baby and we want mors bud sadly that means we have to leave hinch hotel :( BUT guysss I cant get rid of the house so madmabaker is moving in. Ain't that brilliant
That’s eaxactly what Billy F. Is doing with her house. Makes a lot of sense😊

Reactions: 7
I love animals but I'm wishing the wind would do a wizard of oz and blow that dog away 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Sorry but if I have to see another recording of that dog with his fur blowing in the wind I will lose my mind 🤯🤯🤯🤯
Marilyn Monroe wouldn't have got a look in this morning with fat Hennerz being blown about.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After seeing Henry today, my main question, is when is he planning on losing his Xmas 2019 weight?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Perhaps cos I had an awful birth with my first I find this kind of thing hard to hear...
But. A) no pain relief doesn’t get you a medal. Gas and air IS PAIN RELIEF so she’s lying or just stupid. One or the other.
B) hoping her body remembers what to do - well yes to an extent. But wouldn’t it have been nice to have seen you discuss hypnobirthing and pregnancy yoga to help relax you and combat anxiety. To help prepare you for labour. Where’s your search for a better birth?
C) no. The pain doesn’t disappear when you hold them in your arms. Not for many many women. For many women a birth trauma is destructive and the start of PND. She is thoughtless. She spouts what you would have heard 30 odd years ago.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
I wonder what type of house she would go for? She seems like someone who wouldn’t cope with the characteristics or imperfections of an older house, new builds seem totally her thing
I agree so I think they'll build a new house. I bet they are looking for a piece of land as we speak, hence the various drives round the country, and will buy it, build the house and then just one day, out of the blue, announce they're moving. It will literally be 'Hi hinchers. we've got a surprise for you, we're moving to our new build mansion in the country. See ya suckers!!!'

Reactions: 12
So apparently she had no pain relief when giving birth to Ronnie? Didn’t she have gas and air and post a photo of it? Correct me if I’m wrong? There’s no shame in having pain relief just don’t bullshit people 🤷🏼‍♀️

We posted at the same time 😂 I gave birth on a midwife led unit so strongest thing I could have was has and air, I can guarantee you I would’ve taken an epidural if I’d had the option 😂
😂 great minds!
Maaannnn that epidural- life changing

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Perhaps cos I had an awful birth with my first I find this kind of thing hard to hear...
But. A) no pain relief doesn’t get you a medal. Gas and air IS PAIN RELIEF so she’s lying or just stupid. One or the other.
B) hoping her body remembers what to do - well yes to an extent. But wouldn’t it have been nice to have seen you discuss hypnobirthing and pregnancy yoga to help relax you and combat anxiety. To help prepare you for labour. Where’s your search for a better birth?
C) no. The pain doesn’t disappear when you hold them in your arms. Not for many many women. For many women a birth trauma is destructive and the start of PND. She is thoughtless. She spouts what you would have heard 30 odd years ago.
She’s just full of shite.

pretty sure someone here called her pregnancy weeks before she revealed it as she was listening to the positive birth company mp3s (music only) in the background of one of her stories. If that’s the case then she has been doing hypnobirthing but she can’t be fucked sharing something informative like that with her followers when there’s no money in it for her

Reactions: 19

I had no pain relief in both pregnancies not even gas and air. Still waiting for my medal 😂😂😂 it wasn’t my choice to not have pain relief I was all excited about trying gas and air coz my friend said it makes you feel floaty, but my labour happened to fast and by the time they examined I was already 10 cm. Although I should get some sort of award coz my first labour I had a 3rd degree tear. That hurt like a mofo 😩😩😩😩

Reactions: 13
What is worse? She lies because that is second nature to her now and she doesn't care if she is telling lies to her "beloved followers"

Or she is that thick she doesn't realise gas and air is a pain reliever?
I think in this case she is just being thick and doesn’t realise what it is!

The pain doesn’t disappear when you hold them in your arms. Not for many many women. For many women a birth trauma is destructive and the start of PND. She is thoughtless. She spouts what you would have heard 30 odd years ago.
I think she parrots a lot of what Ma Barker has said to her, it is classic sort of old school thinking about labour. I bet she’s the one who gives her all this old fashioned advice and she’s too dim to do her own research.

Reactions: 13
Yes to this! I’m lucky I didn’t have a traumatic birth, but I hate when people say you forget the pain once you hold them! No you really don’t! It’s the one thing I’m dreading with my second baby being due in June! She just lives in a fantasy land!

Reactions: 8
Oh come on she’s literally just using this q&a to post some throwback pictures that she likes! Why would anyone who follows her need to ask where ronnies first holiday was? Everyone knows where it was!!
More to the point, who the f—k cares!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had no pain relief both times (see Soph your not the only one)......I did try gas and air but it made me sick. Then when I decided I wanted the epidural both times they wouldn't let me because it was too late 😣😣😣

if anyone is reading this PLEASE TAKE ALL THE PAIN RELIEF AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!

Oh and I'll await my medal 🏆🏆

Reactions: 19
I didn’t have a traumatic birth, it was pretty straight forward (the actual birthing bit was quick, the labour was awful because my waters broke the Tuesday night and I gave birth the Thursday morning) BUT I still remember the pain. It was enough to make me know I don’t want to do it again. My pregnancy was pretty easy too but stressful enough that I know I don’t want to do it all again.

i hate this bullshit that is peddled out by influencers. So to all the mothers out there who didn’t forget - it’s perfectly normal to feel how you feel.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.