Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sliceofcake

VIP Member
Remember when hinch bullied that person on Facebook and that poor girl received death threats & had the ‘hinch massive’ on her back. Hmm didn’t do anything about that did you soph. Pot kettle

• Heart
Reactions: 48

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
I’ll promise to answer as many as I can must be the Spanish phrase for ‘I’m going to ask myself a few loaded questions and only share 5 max’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

The Slayer

My Husband is threatened every day at work, hes a police officer so has people threatening to hurt/kill/rapehim, me and the rest of his family most days. If its not threats hes actually puched, kicked, spat at etc. Does he complain? No. As sadly it's part of his job. He doesn't come home and cry, he just gets on with it because it's his job and unfortunately its expected.

He's also not paid millions to go to work and has just had a pay freeze, despite literally putting his life on the line everyday.

So Sopha I'm sorry that people call you out for your lies, call your dog fat and question your parenting etc. But unfortunately people are always going to have opinions and if you don't want to hear them don't go looking for them. If you are being sent them directly then report them if they are threats/abuse but if not then you will need to get a thicker skin. And if it be comes too much and its no longer worth the millions then you need to step away.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
4 days ago Stacey unveils her new house ... 4 days a go Sophie films her self crying because she read something she didn't like

• Haha
  • Heart

witchofwales

Let’s not forget not everyone gets to take their baby home, so I’m sending out a ❤ to any who may need some comfort. Just a bit of understanding that life isn’t always as perfect as it feels it is in your little world Zofa would go a long way.

• Heart

BBC1HD

VIP Member
So every comment that hinch has replied to has an emoji at the end.

Hinch my love, you aren't at clever as you think you are.

• Wow
  • Haha

Therealist

VIP Member
Sorry but you film yourself crying, decide to not share it yet save it on your phone? Why?
She is addicted to being miserable, maybe it’s the only way she gets full attention at home

Reactions: 46

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
I know that if I was sat in a dimly lit room in the third trimester of a pregnancy, sobbing as I film a message to millions of strangers and bots, about things written about me on a site I had actively sort out, my family would have insisted I take a proper deep rest from social media to protect myself and my unborn child. Where are Jamie and Fredayahoo? Why are they not staging an intervention IF she was genuinely distraught to the point of tears?

Reactions: 45

Mejustme

VIP Member
Didn't he get an all singing all dancing kitchen for his birthday, that must have had a sink in it, another thing shipped off to the tip 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 45

CoolMom

VIP Member
So every comment that hinch has replied to has an emoji at the end.

Hinch my love, you aren't at clever as you think you are.
Good spot 🧐
Its almost like the same person 🧓
Wrote every single question ❓
And this is all a lie! 🤥
So she can promote her podcast 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 44

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Hang on. Someone messages saying how they hate how they look so instead of encouraging her to find the Beauty within herself - what makes her beautiful PERSON not just how she looks. Instead of saying that she shows a before and after photo???? Wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Anonymous87

I just can’t cope with ‘yay.... clever boy!!!’
It’s just not clever. Poor Ron turns around waiting for it... like he’s conditioned todo that and think it’s clever!
hiw about saying it when he’s finished a puzzle or build a good tower or repeated a word!!
Omg thought I was the only one who hates when she says yay clever boy. I don't get what's clever about it? She needs to teach him some words rather than making him throw bits of chicken in a bowl. She makes my blood boil and I used to like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Popsicle12345

I’ve had to block her! When the fuck did it become okay for a complete stranger to message you saying your son melts my heart and think of themselves as an auntie to him, and she thinks that’s ok. if that was someone with my children, I’d lose my shit! She’s honestly a joke!

• Angry

Yel

Chatty Member
I wouldn't put it past her writing bad comments about herself on here, like that British midwife did MOD, then screenshotting them and sharing for people to send her sympathy. The troll card defo gets the gushy messages in.
It happens a lot on tattle.

People come onto their own threads and post the worst things to discredit.

• Wow