Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeeHappy

VIP Member
I agree. My eldest was a late talker (and late everything to be fair) but my other 2 talked much earlier. I put it down to having siblings as I didn’t have as much time with them as I did with my eldest. Rex has 2 older brothers who live with him so will learn from them. And seems a naturally sunny mischievous child

I agree. My eldest was a late talker (and late everything to be fair) but my other 2 talked much earlier. I put it down to having siblings as I didn’t have as much time with them as I did with my eldest. Rex has 2 older brothers who live with him so will learn from them. And seems a naturally sunny mischievous child
My youngest was a late talker but that was because she was a lazy little mare with an older sister who used to answer for her! Once she started, though, there was no stopping her. I think Ron is just a late developer in this area & Hinch won’t show him talking until he’s quoting Shakespeare. A bit like when he went from being propped up on the sofa to lapping the garden like Usain Bolt with nothing in between! 🤣

Reactions: 1

Mummaof1

Hi everyone,

New to this and just like looking at some of the hilarious comments 😂

I dunno if this has already been said but i remember a while ago when she first revealed she was pregnant and she showed her parents on Zoom whilst doing a Q&A thingy and her question was 'which celeb couple are expecting?' and then she stood up and showed her bump and all that but on her stories before there was one where her dad got an envelope with 'Hello Grandad' on it or something like that and he got all teary and was really suprised like it was the first he'd heard of it.

Is it just me missing something or was this edited somehow?? 🤔🤔
They’re from the announcement with ron x

Reactions: 1

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
Honestly this Q&A is a pile of dog shit... All she's doing is telling everyone what she's said a 1000 times.

Share the tea sis, we all know she's got some juicy questions asked.
She's quite happy to tell 4mil bots that she shaved her bush so what's stopping her now. Can't stand the whole ask me ANYTHING then it's as boring as watching paint dry
wait I missed that When was it? 🤣