Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over work yourself?!?!? These people are on another planet, there's pregnant women out there holding down full time jobs and working til days before the baby is due and she's being told not to overwork herself while she's got her unemployed husband sat at home doing nothing alongside her. An absolute insult tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Right you’ve said you’ll answer the good, the bad and the awkward... you’ve answered all your own question so let’s get on with the entertaining ones🙄
Yes I wonder though, will she block anyone who asks something not to her liking!!

Reactions: 8
You just knew there was going to be a moving house question in there! 🤣

I’m sure she’s richer than I’ll ever be, but is she Stacey rich? Could she afford something as immense as Pickle Mansion?

Reactions: 13
What do we think is going to be next ...

How do you handle trolls Soph? Love your little family like my own btw. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I’m sure she’s richer than I’ll ever be, but is she Stacey rich? Could she afford something as immense as Pickle Mansion?
Short answer - no. She’s not. No. She can’t. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She finally does something different on her page and even that's boring as hell 😴😴 either her sheep are as boring as her or she's picking all the really basic questions.

Reactions: 19
That didn’t really answer anything though did it? She didn’t say how she and bump are? She said she doesn’t like to moan and she’s got clip on hair extensions. That doesn’t answer the question.
Swear it looks like she has drawn that bump on in MS paint

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously....where did she take ronson fury on his first holiday??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is just hilarious...the shite she comes up with 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I thought ron went on his first holiday when they were having operation extension when they went to a little cottage🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I don’t think she is Stacey rich, and IMO I don’t think she could buy a similar house to Stacey as she doesn’t have the money to maintain it, plus she has to think long term on her shelf life, Stacey has been around quite a time and plus has Joe’s income and I think she will still be around after Hinch has expired x

Reactions: 17
It’s so obvious she’s asked herself these questions. No one would assume that they’ve already taken him on holiday? Because firstly he’s so young and secondly he’s spent half of his life in a pandemic. If it was real they would ask “has Ronnie been on holiday yet”. Another question she’s asked herself to brag “oh look I’m amazing I took my kid to Disneyland”.

Reactions: 18
Has she mentioned anything about Ashley Cains little girl? Or has he promoted her books now and that's it? It is so sad what is happening to his little girl!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.