Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet more plastic tat! 🙄 He has an actual mud kitchen outside. Could get really wet and muddy out there? Just a thought?

On the subject of toys. In the whole time Ronalongadingdong has been around on her stories I have never seen a regular pile of bricks. Or Ron building towers and knocking them over. I know I had children back in the 90’s but surely building blocks are a staple of any toy box?
I know my kids are grown now but they had loads of garden toys and they still seemed to have more fun in the garden with sticks or stuff found in the garden (we had snail hotels galore 😁) aren't kids supposed to use their imagination not just be used for content for their grabby Mums insta 🤔

Reactions: 9
Just like her whole life 😂 safari is a tit holiday with a kid. We went when I was 17 and my sisters were 22/25 and it was great but it’s not for young kids
Exactly she should stick to Chessington, though it’s probably a beg for the posh Howlets safari where 1 night can cost 1k😳😳😳

Reactions: 4
And there we have it. The whole point of the Q&A. So she can change her tune from NEVER MOVING! To NeVeR sAy NeVeR......
F608C791-03D8-44D5-8610-D66F658B282D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Shes so predicable the whole point of the q and a was so she could tell everyone they are gonna move.... just say your gonna move and..... she is asking herself all these questions!
I work in the travel industry and would LAAVVVVEE to see her on a safari with 2 kids (most dont take kids under the age of 6 to 8) all her make up sliding off her face with her twit hat on i would pay to see this 😅🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ron just seems alot quieter. When shes filming you dont even hear him in the background. I dont think anyone has questioned whether shes not concerned or not doing anything.
Sorry I should have quoted post #59 where is was suggested she was not concerned and completely ignoring his development. We do not know that. From the bits of his day she shows she does not do much to encourage it, but who knows what is going on behind the scenes. Maybe she thinks that foundation work with bricks, words etc is boring, clearly losing sight of the fact that ALL her content is dull.

Reactions: 9
So your moving after Christmas then. Why lieeeeeee.
This house is everything to me but I'm too famous and need to build a mansion ASAP especially now Stace has, I can't have anyone being better than me I can't ever imagine leaving it behind, it's where everything started xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Also duck sake you can't look after 1, you won't cope with 2 so please don't have a third or a bleeping 4th until you know how to parent properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Her Q&A is sooo boring, shame she’s not doing it as a live...

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Not a fan but it is unfair to assume that Sopha is not concerned/doing anything about Ronnie’s speech development. My two oldest were very early talkers, my youngest has disordered language development, said very little at Ronnie’s age and needed support all through primary school. Gobby little teenager now though.

There was a lot of self-blame in the early days on my part even though she was parented exactly the same as her sisters, so IF Ronnie does have a speech delay Hinch may not feel comfortable talking about it. I don’t think there is anything to be gained by comparing him to Rex who is a completely different personality.
To be honest she is comfortable talking about everything else in her life so if he did have a problem I’m sure we would know about it she is more interested in getting Henry to talk 😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.