Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurker82

Imagine phoning the police cos people call your dog fat but finds it heart warming when literally thousands of strangers say they love your child like their own and think they are his auntie 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Yel

Chatty Member
Can someone find those comments and report?

Talking of kicking someone is not acceptable at all. It would have only stayed up if no one reported it.

This is a user generated site with millions of messages and anyone can post. So there will be a few that slip though the net. So its vital any messages that are too abusive or hateful and be removed from tattle and banned.

You wouldn't judge the whole of Instagram or Twitter by one or two people that went too far.

Reactions: 57

Snarkysnarky

So the Q and A so far has been:

A beg for holidays.
Another sly promo for the plastic grass.
The beginning of her breaking to the ‘fans’ that they will move.

How that house isn’t big enough for a family with 3 kids is beyond me. How much space does one family need? Maybe evict the dog from his bed room and you’ll be fine. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t care if she wants to move. It’s the bullshit I can’t stand. Other people feeling inadequate because they can’t afford to furnish every child with their own room...or pets! She’s built a McMansion in a new build estate and she knows it was never a long term
aim to stay there. Why lie about it??

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Fauxphiehinchcliffe

Chatty Member
She will go AWOL now for a few days ...possibly the rest of the week and come back with a baby over the Easter weekend. All the hinchers will be worrying about where she’s gone and angry at the ‘nasty trolls’

Sophie - I was a ‘Hincher’ who came here after seeing comments about tattle in the we love mrs hinch fb group. I came because I had wanted to see what was being said and felt bad for you. But I never went back to the fb group. I saw the light here. These people are not trolls. They just want the truth . Yes some comments go to far perhaps about your looks etc, but generally most are about the lies and sales patter you spew. Even the worst of the comments are not trolling. Trolling is if they are messaging you and harassing you. This is a gossip site. You don’t need to look here, and neither does anyone else. It is for like minded people to discuss and share things they observe.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Boooooujie

I still can’t get over the fact she’s been crying because somebody said she’s guna give the dog breast milk. Like isn’t that just the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever heard. I think I’ve had enough internet for the day 🤯😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Person messaging ‘I don’t like how I look’
Hinch ‘oh dear. Never mind. Look at meeeee. I had a gastric band and Botox and new teef and eyebrows and lips and a nose and hair. Oh and a photo shoot and make up. Do what I did and you can love yourself too. Now piss off and come back with more meeee meeeee meeee’
Oh and Hinch this is a discussion site. Said it before. Bet you bitch about your pals with other friends behind their backs. This is exactly the same. Any shit messages you get aren’t from here. And filming yourself crying, saving it until mummaazzz says to use it (just cos SS has stolen your thunder) is something a fucking high schooler does. Melt

Reactions: 53

Henny Penny

VIP Member
8D4F834E-C94D-46F5-A03E-D91ED529F299.jpeg

Haha.... looks like a cutting from the Argos catalogue... strategically placed ball toy ( never been touched!!)EVERYTHING is a staged set up!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Danielle0120

VIP Member
So your moving after Christmas then. Why lieeeeeee.
This house is everything to me but I'm too famous and need to build a mansion ASAP especially now Stace has, I can't have anyone being better than me I can't ever imagine leaving it behind, it's where everything started xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Also fuck sake you can't look after 1, you won't cope with 2 so please don't have a third or a fucking 4th until you know how to parent properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Not a fan but it is unfair to assume that Sopha is not concerned/doing anything about Ronnie’s speech development. My two oldest were very early talkers, my youngest has disordered language development, said very little at Ronnie’s age and needed support all through primary school. Gobby little teenager now though.

There was a lot of self-blame in the early days on my part even though she was parented exactly the same as her sisters, so IF Ronnie does have a speech delay Hinch may not feel comfortable talking about it. I don’t think there is anything to be gained by comparing him to Rex who is a completely different personality.

• Heart

Inthelockdown

So yesterday Ashley cain got the worst possible news any Parent can get and today hinch sees fit to scream trolls and whinge , what a shit bag she is

• Heart
  • Angry

Bunnykins

VIP Member
So she’s been told she’s not being trolled by the police and she’s been told it’s not a hate crime and she’s been told it’s not in anyway threatening but she actively seeks out a forum where she knows people don’t like her and post their opinions on not liking her. She’s a glutton for punishment.
The laugh is, most of us were fans who’ve seen through her!

• Heart

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Yet more plastic tat! 🙄 He has an actual mud kitchen outside. Could get really wet and muddy out there? Just a thought?

On the subject of toys. In the whole time Ronalongadingdong has been around on her stories I have never seen a regular pile of bricks. Or Ron building towers and knocking them over. I know I had children back in the 90’s but surely building blocks are a staple of any toy box?

• Heart

Char2021

Been lurking here for over a year and finally decided to post.....slightly nervous...
The whole Ronnie not talking yet thing is bugging me. My son is 5 has ASD and is non verbal. The fact that Ronnie is not talking yet could be for many reasons he could just be a late talker, it's very common or there could be underlying reasons. Whichever it is she would be far more relatable if she just addressed it, it's nothing to be ashamed of and I'm sure she would get alot more genuine followers and engagement if she was discussing it openly as I'm sure many are in the same situation. Or she could just stop putting him on the gram altogether then there would be no speculation about his development.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Kirsty1234

Chatty Member
Let’s not forget not everyone gets to take their baby home, so I’m sending out a ❤ to any who may need some comfort. Just a bit of understanding that life isn’t always as perfect as it feels it is in your little world Zofa would go a long way.
I went through 4 days of back to back labour had an episiotomy and my son never came home.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Danielle0120

VIP Member
In all seriousness, I'm not hiding behind a screen Soph, and we really aren't trolls 😴🥱🥱🥱🥱 let me tell you something my love, there's not a thing I haven't said on here that I wouldn't say to your face quite happily.
You're a terrible person, you'd think reading some TRUTHS about yourself online would make you realise what a nasty lonely little woman you really are. But nope. You'll never change. You think there's nothing wrong with you. Cry all you like, no sympathy.
She feeds off it all, animal.
I wish you nothing but well and I TRULLLYY hope one day you get help for not only yourself but your children who depend on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 48