Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she is taking a little break now, to catch up on tattle...to see if she is fooling everyone with her fake questions to herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not a fan but it is unfair to assume that Sopha is not concerned/doing anything about Ronnie’s speech development. My two oldest were very early talkers, my youngest has disordered language development, said very little at Ronnie’s age and needed support all through primary school. Gobby little teenager now though.

There was a lot of self-blame in the early days on my part even though she was parented exactly the same as her sisters, so IF Ronnie does have a speech delay Hinch may not feel comfortable talking about it. I don’t think there is anything to be gained by comparing him to Rex who is a completely different personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I know this has probably been said a thousand times but Ronnie and Rex are a similar age I think and yet Rex seems like the happiest and most bubbly child. Always chatting away, running around giggling, playing with literally anything he can find and pick up. I think Rex could find fun with a paper bag if given one (like most children would). But Ronnie seems really reserved and quiet, offers the odd giggle but doesn’t seem as bubbly, and I’ve barely, if ever, heard him speak? It’s really sad. I know some children are quiet by nature but he doesn’t seem to have as much fun as Rex. I really do hope there are lots of colourful toys for him hidden out of sight. Maybe Rex is more bubbly because he has siblings around him who are lively too.

p.s. Interesting if we suddenly get a video of Ron chatting away now I’ve mentioned it!
I saw it mentioned on the other thread by someone else about rex being more toddler like as he has older siblings but it closed before I could reply.

Sorry but I just don’t buy the whole it’s because Rex has older siblings.
Ron has Abbie doesn’t he?? And besides that, if it was the case that having older siblings helps kids along, then every first child would be mute like Ronnie wouldn’t they? That theory just doesn’t work for me.
Ronnies a bit behind and they’re aware of it, I’d lay money on it.

& This q&a 🙄
She says she’s been telling Ronnie the name to get him prepared etc. That’s actually a good thing so why not show it? She’s so strange.
I hope one of her hinchers asks her wtf her account is now coz if its parenting why does she not show things like that??

Reactions: 27
Could you imagine them on a safari?

Guyyyzzzzz, we just got back and Ron loved the lions so much that we have bought him one to play with in the garden.

Cue Jamie with whip and top hat, wrangling a lion that’s shown once and never seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 99
I saw it mentioned on the other thread by someone else about rex being more toddler like as he has older siblings but it closed before I could reply.

Sorry but I just don’t buy the whole it’s because Rex has older siblings.
Ron has Abbie doesn’t he?? And besides that, if it was the case that having older siblings helps kids along, then every first child would be mute like Ronnie wouldn’t they? That theory just doesn’t work for me.
Ronnies a bit behind and they’re aware of it, I’d lay money on it.

& This q&a 🙄
She says she’s been telling Ronnie the name to get him prepared etc. That’s actually a good thing so why not show it? She’s so strange.
I hope one of her hinchers asks her wtf her account is now coz if its parenting why does she not show things like that??
I dont agree with the rex speaking because he has siblings either, i have. 2 younger brothers who are 10 and 13 years younger than me they were bother later talkers because the older siblings done their talking for them and they became lazy so never vocalised what they wanted. My son has autism wasnt speaking properly until nearly 5 but he still made noises at ronnies age ronnie just seem extremely quiet

Reactions: 12
Wow was that it?! Recycling the same old crap, the same old questions. C’mon Sopha, you need to up your game bubs

Reactions: 17
Why isn't she concerned with teaching him how to do animal sounds,colours or talk at all? He should be making sounds by now and if he is a late talker then he should at least be pointing out colours and animals,playing back and forth games, engaging with them to play with him etc I would be seriously concerned with his development and Why isn't she concerned? It's a form of neglect to ignore his missed milestones, why isn't she helping his fine motor skills with building blocks and puzzles?????
My only guess is that he doesn't engage at all with normal toys and that he is totally mute and these household toys are the only thing he will spend any time on, either that or she is an absolute disgrace and will only buy him mini household appliances as toys, it makes me so angry that she is completely ignoring his development
This isn't in her defence however we do only see bits and pieces of their day. Mostly pre recorded too. I have a daughter a few months older than Ronnie and she isn't speaking yet however much we encourage her. The HV said she wasn't concerned though because she was doing x, y, z and she'd probably start talking soon.
For all we know she could've contacted someone. I felt like the worst mum in the world until I'd spoken to the HV.
I do however agree with you on the toy front. His toys seem to be based around home appliances. He could do with a bit of variety and more interaction with his parents playing with him on the floor. She just seems to be uncomfortable being one of those parents that likes to join in with play.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not a fan but it is unfair to assume that Sopha is not concerned/doing anything about Ronnie’s speech development. My two oldest were very early talkers, my youngest has disordered language development, said very little at Ronnie’s age and needed support all through primary school. Gobby little teenager now though.

There was a lot of self-blame in the early days on my part even though she was parented exactly the same as her sisters, so IF Ronnie does have a speech delay Hinch may not feel comfortable talking about it. I don’t think there is anything to be gained by comparing him to Rex who is a completely different personality.
Ron just seems alot quieter. When shes filming you dont even hear him in the background. I dont think anyone has questioned whether shes not concerned or not doing anything.

Reactions: 7
Jaysus this is a boring Q&A. What’s your favourite room? Where’s your dream holiday? Going to struggle to stay conscious through this 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Even her fans can’t be that dumb to care what her fave room in the house is 🤪🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.