Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wrote on last thread before I closed so apologies for repeating myself 🤣

Is that it with the playing with the sink? Will it never be seen again? My kids would of played with that for longer than he seems to have ?

Reactions: 14
Why when Ron put the chicken into the bowl Henry went over but was sniffing around and turned around looking confused? Like there was nothing there 🤔
Has she been editing videos again 🤔

Reactions: 9
Mat and toys are back. Estate agent must have been 😉

I hope Henry doesn’t get friction burns rubbing himself on the plastic grass like that. Actually, that is one advantage over real grass, our dog loves to rub himself over the worm casts and needs a bath afterwards, Henry is low maintenance

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A sink and a washing machine. Why can't that kid have some toys that aren't all about her trying to make him a clone of her? Yes sinks are great fun for kids but she's only bought that so she can get the mini minky out and get a few sly ads in.
Just watch and see. Same with Ron and his washing machine and mini lenor bottle for a stealth ad

Reactions: 61
I just can’t cope with ‘yay.... clever boy!!!’
It’s just not clever. Poor Ron turns around waiting for it... like he’s conditioned todo that and think it’s clever!
hiw about saying it when he’s finished a puzzle or build a good tower or repeated a word!!

Reactions: 41
Didn't he get an all singing all dancing kitchen for his birthday, that must have had a sink in it, another thing shipped off to the tip 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 45
I know this has probably been said a thousand times but Ronnie and Rex are a similar age I think and yet Rex seems like the happiest and most bubbly child. Always chatting away, running around giggling, playing with literally anything he can find and pick up. I think Rex could find fun with a paper bag if given one (like most children would). But Ronnie seems really reserved and quiet, offers the odd giggle but doesn’t seem as bubbly, and I’ve barely, if ever, heard him speak? It’s really sad. I know some children are quiet by nature but he doesn’t seem to have as much fun as Rex. I really do hope there are lots of colourful toys for him hidden out of sight. Maybe Rex is more bubbly because he has siblings around him who are lively too.

p.s. Interesting if we suddenly get a video of Ron chatting away now I’ve mentioned it!

• Angry
Reactions: 42
So she put it out there she has 2 play mats- what’s the betting a ‘play room’ is pending for the bruuuvvvs?! I still bet it’s colourless and maybe in the garage next to Jamie’s ‘gym’ so he can watch the kids and she sits in her lair blowing green smoke out of her nose watching SS stories! That toy sink is a joke, why not set up a paddle pool or water table for him in the garden and letttt him play!! U never see him playing on his own, just her stooping over him shouting ‘clever boy’ like she’s talking to the dog! Not to mention the demonic laugh- who laughs at their child like that?! Boils my piss!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
When was the last time we even saw her hinch list, never mind her actually doing a freshen up Friday. Maybe she’s given up because she’s in too deep with the prerecords and tattlers spot her mistakes too easily

Reactions: 33
Wrote on last thread before I closed so apologies for repeating myself 🤣

Is that it with the playing with the sink? Will it never be seen again? My kids would of played with that for longer than he seems to have ?
He had that upright house with a sink etc last year but that’s probably now in the outside shed or tip🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Yet more plastic tat! 🙄 He has an actual mud kitchen outside. Could get really wet and muddy out there? Just a thought?

On the subject of toys. In the whole time Ronalongadingdong has been around on her stories I have never seen a regular pile of bricks. Or Ron building towers and knocking them over. I know I had children back in the 90’s but surely building blocks are a staple of any toy box?

• Heart
Reactions: 52
That poor child. I really can’t express my disbelief at his role playing toys, or toys in general. Shocking.

Reactions: 26
Misses the mark yet again doesn’t she? He doesn’t need an £18 sink that pumps water. A washing up bowl with some cups and scoops will suffice. Or even heaven forbid a step stool/learning tower at a real life sink so he can real life water play. Let him get drenched. Put a towel down. Strip him off. Whatever.
The thing is though Hinch. Whether it’s a £18 pumping sink or an old washing up bowl - YOU have to engage in play with him. You have to actually be part of the play.
But yes, yet again it’s a domestic chore toy. It’s not for Ronnie. It’s for her content. Makes me furious that she latched onto that comment saying Ronnie was spoilt. Far from it love. Far from it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 97
I just can’t cope with ‘yay.... clever boy!!!’
It’s just not clever. Poor Ron turns around waiting for it... like he’s conditioned todo that and think it’s clever!
hiw about saying it when he’s finished a puzzle or build a good tower or repeated a word!!
Omg thought I was the only one who hates when she says yay clever boy. I don't get what's clever about it? She needs to teach him some words rather than making him throw bits of chicken in a bowl. She makes my blood boil and I used to like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
When was the last time we even saw her hinch list, never mind her actually doing a freshen up Friday. Maybe she’s given up because she’s in too deep with the prerecords and tattlers spot her mistakes too easily
I’ve been pondering whether she’s in the midst of rebranding her lists. Something else to cash in on. No idea what though. Just something rehashed so she has a quick and easy product to launch.

Reactions: 6
Why when Ron put the chicken into the bowl Henry went over but was sniffing around and turned around looking confused? Like there was nothing there 🤔
Has she been editing videos again 🤔
Ron runs right past her after he's done his chore, it's so sad he really doesn't give a tit about her!

Also Hennerz....it's not a joke anymore, your dog is obese Zoph. Sort it out.

I'm sure someone more technically minded could do a proper side by side comparison of this?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Yet more plastic tat! 🙄 He has an actual mud kitchen outside. Could get really wet and muddy out there? Just a thought?

On the subject of toys. In the whole time Ronalongadingdong has been around on her stories I have never seen a regular pile of bricks. Or Ron building towers and knocking them over. I know I had children back in the 90’s but surely building blocks are a staple of any toy box?
They were plated with daily with mine. So many things gs you can learn through simple bricks, Duplo, mega blocks etc. She just misses the mark constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve been pondering whether she’s in the midst of rebranding her lists. Something else to cash in on. No idea what though. Just something rehashed so she has a quick and easy product to launch.
That’s a good point. Tadaa lists have been mentioned quite a lot recently haven’t they. Could coincide with the birth of the baby too and how she can say she’s too busy with a new born so tadaa lists are easier. Might also explain how she was annoyed about lyndsey having tadaa in her book title because it might mess up something she already has in the pipeline

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.