Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m more confused she suggested a mixture of question but it was like it was coming from a script, you could have predicted the blub-blub at the end.

Reactions: 13
I think she’s doing a mini Clemmie Hooper (mother of daughters) and is actually on these threads, not just reading but making little comments herself to see what people will respond. Maybe even going full Clemmie and slagging off SS over on her thread!
I think she is. Because we’re anonymous we don’t know who’s who. There’s been a few comments on here where I’ve thought oooh close to the bone. Then see the poster is either new, or been a long term member but posted about 5 or 6 times only.
So the point of that Q&A was a long dragged out piece of tit to play what she thinks is an ace card (yawn). And b) has she forgotten ALL the times she’s set her vile army onto other instagammers or just someone commenting. So much so 1 lady nearly had a nervous breakdown. Another was told she hopes her baby and kids die. Can’t remember the exact words. So hinch, if that screenshot you posted is tattles fault then those messages to those women. ARE YOUR FAULT. Fairs fair

Reactions: 28
To be honest. I don’t agree with a lot of stuff on here regarding Ronnie and slating her appearance. I’m more interested in why she lies and covers things up and that nothing makes sense or feels real. those comments where hurtful and overstepped the mark but as people have said it’s a minority and we don’t all think it! I would like to think I’m not a bad or horrible person I just want to know what the hell is going on half the time.

Reactions: 59
Clearly reads here and still doesn’t address the damn fish situation. Come on Soph, we’re all waiting to find out what you did with them

Reactions: 9
The white heart emoji is at the end of the box where she asks to put your question?? Ive just been through all the questions again and none of them have the white heart emoji in the actual question??
E00EDE13-347E-4258-AD2B-08E76E2C90A1.png

this question here , and a few others too 😃

Reactions: 5
Oh duck off with your crying now. We get it, you seeked out 'trolls' messages. Even though you said before you don't even though you said wanted to start fresh.

Reactions: 17
I think she’s doing a mini Clemmie Hooper (mother of daughters) and is actually on these threads, not just reading but making little comments herself to see what people will respond. Maybe even going full Clemmie and slagging off SS over on her thread!
I would not put it past her. I just wish she would get caught!

Reactions: 6
The so called “troll” comments that she’s shows is obs from here. So it proves she reads on here. Just be honest Sophie

Reactions: 10
Imagine people talking tit on tattle was the worst thing you had to cry about in life. 🙄🙄 There are so many horrible things happening to people just now and that’s not even including covid. She needs to grow up, she’s a lovely big house and garden, healthy kid and one on the way, a stay at home husband. She’s not had to work a day during this pandemic and hid at home safe and well 🤔 Clearly no money worries, like why make it all ‘ohhhh poor little old me’ 🙄 it boils my piss, she’s worse than an xfactor sob story!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I made a comment here yesterday about Ronnie will think she coming home with a puppy and will be disappointed when along comes home with a baby, she said today we have been telling Ronnie his name so she hopes he understands that its a baby, and she claims she dont read here, flaming girl 🙄

Did you see in the bookshop video when the line was being filmed, so many put their hands up to block their faces or ducked their heads, obv were not asked if they minded being filmed
They definitely looked uncomfortable with him filming them.

Reactions: 8
did someone not correctly guess her account was called grohlsgirl? Or something like that, I’m going back probably over a year

• Wow
Can we do Bingo on if she's got an account, whats the name, ps its not me🙃 or is that not allowed

Reactions: 6
Very very kate to the party and so gutted that I am😭😭was so excited for Q&A day on here but I ended up in hospital🙄all good now and I’m resting catching up BUT can I just say I pissed myself with the message over her breastfeeding Big Hen 😂😂 like ahahahaha why would she even put that up there??”oh guyz please feel sorry for me they said I breastfeed my dog :(“ ahahaha stop the world I want to get off these people honestly think they’ve the weight of the world on their shoulders 😂😂

Edit for the word resting not resisting 😭😂
Exactly this she’s a terrible, terrible, dreadful, awful person. She signed off Insta notifying the troops she was having a day off and also mentioning the devastating news of Ashley Caine’s baby which is beyond comprehension what that family are going through 😭 Less then 24 hours later she’s crying down her phone because someone’s said on here her 2 gifted Elvie’s are for filling the dog bowl. She’s actively gone looking for criticism and shared it for attention after saying you don’t know how lucky you are and it’s terrible what they are going through 🤯🤯🤯🤯 I hope she’s done this knowing that Ashley doesn’t read her stories or something probably doesn’t have time 😭 I haven’t got anything disastrous going on in my life at the moment but if I did and she was making out she was my best pal I’d be thinking Christ is that all she’s got to bleeping worry about if I saw her stories 😡

• Heart
did someone not correctly guess her account was called grohlsgirl? Or something like that, I’m going back probably over a year
One of them was leopard print vans. She had more than one if I remember correctly

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.