Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, they’re such a cute couple. She’s a first time mum and often explains she’s not sure what’s she’s doing. Her daughter has grown up in lockdown and is an only child. Both parents work. I’m sorry Hinch but you have no excuses🙄🙄🙄
I don't know why but I have never warmed to them, especially find her a bit annoying 🤔 but before I stopped following her I agree she was a brilliant Mum and showing the reality whilst actually working too! The polar opposite of the lazy Hinch pair.

Reactions: 8
Obviously by adding 'amd the awkward' she's hoping to get some questions about her and Jamie's relationship off the back of the podcast. Then she can swipe up and tell people to listen!

Reactions: 15
“Is Jamie really in his 40s?”
- Hinch takes it as compliment 😂
Who reckons they were implying he looks older? 😂

Obviously by adding 'amd the awkward' she's hoping to get some questions about her and Jamie's relationship off the back of the podcast. Then she can swipe up and tell people to listen!
Oh duuuhh. We’ve been foolish. This is just podcast promo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
She’s really going on about sinks and under sinks recently isn’t she! ‘Everyone look at me! Remember I’m Mrs Hinch who you all love because I shine my sink and have a narnia under my sink!’ Shut the f up woman

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And I know it’s horrible to say but every time I see a photo of Jamie he makes my skin crawl - he’s just got that sleazy greasy cocky salesman vibe about him that makes me cringe 😖😬

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Jamie looks younger? Only when you filter the duck out of him love. Otherwise he looks every one of his 41 (42?) years and then some.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think she misunderstood the question .. is Jamie really ONLY in his 40’s because he looks a lot older 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I know this has probably been said a thousand times but Ronnie and Rex are a similar age I think and yet Rex seems like the happiest and most bubbly child. Always chatting away, running around giggling, playing with literally anything he can find and pick up. I think Rex could find fun with a paper bag if given one (like most children would). But Ronnie seems really reserved and quiet, offers the odd giggle but doesn’t seem as bubbly, and I’ve barely, if ever, heard him speak? It’s really sad. I know some children are quiet by nature but he doesn’t seem to have as much fun as Rex. I really do hope there are lots of colourful toys for him hidden out of sight. Maybe Rex is more bubbly because he has siblings around him who are lively too.

p.s. Interesting if we suddenly get a video of Ron chatting away now I’ve mentioned it!
I agree, I too find it a bit upsetting they he doesn’t seem as happy, mine were little sunshine’s at that age, (didn’t last once they became grumpy teenagers) but as a few people have mentioned here some children are more reserved and quieter so I hope this is the case also the fact staceys little boy has two older brothers I think probably means he will be more advanced as kids do pick up a lot from other children more so than adults so let’s hope for Ronnie sake school will help and having a little brother

Reactions: 8
He feels like he’s in is 20s.... you sure as hell don’t look it Jayyymeyyy love

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Think she will answer where the fish are if one of us asks in her Q&A? Super cute sink. My kids would have loved that at their age. Hope he enjoys it today. I’m sure it will also disappear in just a few days time.

Reactions: 7
Think she will answer where the fish are if one of us asks in her Q&A? Super cute sink. My kids would have loved that at their age. Hope he enjoys it today. I’m sure it will also disappear in just a few days time.
How would she know it’s from us though, I’m sure some of her shoppers are also wondering🤔

Reactions: 9
That poor child. I really can’t express my disbelief at his role playing toys, or toys in general. Shocking.
Why isn't she concerned with teaching him how to do animal sounds,colours or talk at all? He should be making sounds by now and if he is a late talker then he should at least be pointing out colours and animals,playing back and forth games, engaging with them to play with him etc I would be seriously concerned with his development and Why isn't she concerned? It's a form of neglect to ignore his missed milestones, why isn't she helping his fine motor skills with building blocks and puzzles?????
My only guess is that he doesn't engage at all with normal toys and that he is totally mute and these household toys are the only thing he will spend any time on, either that or she is an absolute disgrace and will only buy him mini household appliances as toys, it makes me so angry that she is completely ignoring his development

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry I know this isnt a SS thread. But hearing Rex speak and hearing nothing from Ronnie. What a difference!!!!
I know what you’re saying but I have 2 kids, eldest started speaking at 18 months, and youngest is Ronnies age and hardly says anything. I’ve not parented any different with him, just some kids talk later than others

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.