Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't actually believe her response to the fan that said they hate how the look, rather than promoting self love and body confidence it's "well I didn't like how I looked so I paid to change it" so not the right attitude to have and the thing is, you can pay thousands of pounds to change the exterior but it'll never be enough. It'll never change how you feel on the inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
And the grand finale, this woman deserves an oscar

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
You get a bingo, you get a bingo, everyone gets a bingo

TROLLZZZZZZ!! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I can’t believe she made fun of Tulisa when she’s gone and done the exact same to her face! Those lips in her crying story are just.. 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ahhh crocodile tears are out in force...she had the nerve to take the piss out of Tulisa yet her big fat lips are even worse🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So someone says they hate how they look and Zoph posts a before and after picture of herself? Not a narc at all.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Let's be fair to Soph, she has duck all content in the locker while SS is mining content gold out of her new house so she is playing the only card she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
God I dislike her! She’s the most odious, fake, narcissistic witch on the planet. That crying video! Is she for bleeping real?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
4 days ago Stacey unveils her new house ... 4 days a go Sophie films her self crying because she read something she didn't like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So Kimberley Walsh has just been gifted an elvie pump.. what’s the betting hinch got one gifted too but didn’t declare it

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.