Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest she is comfortable talking about everything else in her life so if he did have a problem I’m sure we would know about it she is more interested in getting Henry to talk 😹
If that was true, where’s the fish😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
She is so random.It'lla while before they'll be off on Safari as a family,most companies won't take children under 12.Some accept them from about 4,but it's just not a suitable holiday.
Most jeeps leave crack of dawn or after dusk.Messes with routines,no toilet stops,and nobody wants to listen to kids shouting out or crying.
I predict a beach location for Ma and the boys whilst the morons go off for their adventure.(Seychelles or Capetown)
Couldn't think of anything worse than sharing a jeep with them but I assume she could afford a private driver.
On the otherhand,you could hear a hyena even if you don't spot one😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry I don’t know much about that particular breed, but surely that size isn’t healthy. We are educated far more these days on the good health of our pets...keeping your pet as healthy as possible, that’s love imo.

Reactions: 5
Ofcourse Jamie would move tomorrow he's unemployed and your his cash cow who can buy him the dream BIG HOUSE and keep impregnating. Well done on your very carefully chosen well worded little essay on the house move too 😂 very salesy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
And there is it...
💰 Right on the money.

Pre-Pickle Cottage: No we’ll never move. This is my safe place, I love it here, I don’t need or want a bigger house.

Post-Pickle Cottage: Yes I’d love to move and will one day.

It was even noted by the Tattlers that the excuse for the change would be a growing family when we all know it’s jealousy.

Transparent as a piece of cling film.

• Haha
Reactions: 107
She wouldn’t look such a knob on the moving question if that’s what she had said from the bloody start! Instead she has made out she never wants to move, her forever home, they saved so hard 🤮. Common sense would have said it’s her first house so she would probably have wanted to move at some point.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So the Q and A so far has been:

A beg for holidays.
Another sly promo for the plastic grass.
The beginning of her breaking to the ‘fans’ that they will move.

How that house isn’t big enough for a family with 3 kids is beyond me. How much space does one family need? Maybe evict the dog from his bed room and you’ll be fine. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t care if she wants to move. It’s the bullshit I can’t stand. Other people feeling inadequate because they can’t afford to furnish every child with their own room...or pets! She’s built a McMansion in a new build estate and she knows it was never a long term
aim to stay there. Why lie about it??

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I’ve been lucky until now that Instagram music didn’t work in my area, christ I got a shock today when it did- power ballads in the morning wtf is she on?!

Can just hear her now ‘Ron come here, Don Don is in mummaz tum, yes Don Don mummaz tum’ 🥴

And her house is not attractive from the outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know this has probably been said a thousand times but Ronnie and Rex are a similar age I think and yet Rex seems like the happiest and most bubbly child. Always chatting away, running around giggling, playing with literally anything he can find and pick up. I think Rex could find fun with a paper bag if given one (like most children would). But Ronnie seems really reserved and quiet, offers the odd giggle but doesn’t seem as bubbly, and I’ve barely, if ever, heard him speak? It’s really sad. I know some children are quiet by nature but he doesn’t seem to have as much fun as Rex. I really do hope there are lots of colourful toys for him hidden out of sight. Maybe Rex is more bubbly because he has siblings around him who are lively too.

p.s. Interesting if we suddenly get a video of Ron chatting away now I’ve mentioned it!
All children are different. Rex has older brothers to be crazy and wild with. Speech is very different child to child. My daughter saw a speech therapist when she was 2 as she never spoke, now at 5 she never shuts up. Different children, different personalities.

Reactions: 7
She is predictable as night following day. If we can see it, why cant’t her sheep? And using the excuse of more children necessitating a move. She does realise that many families bigger than hers manage perfectly well in a four bedroom house, they just don’t sacrifice one to a dog to be seen as quirky and random. Just say “thanks to you suckers I can afford a much big place so we will be gone by the summer” and own it!

Reactions: 25
So the Q and A so far has been:

A beg for holidays.
Another sly promo for the plastic grass.
The beginning of her breaking to the ‘fans’ that they will move.

How that house isn’t big enough for a family with 3 kids is beyond me. How much space does one family need? Maybe evict the dog from his bed room and you’ll be fine. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t care if she wants to move. It’s the bullshit I can’t stand. Other people feeling inadequate because they can’t afford to furnish every child with their own room...or pets! She’s built a McMansion in a new build estate and she knows it was never a long term
aim to stay there. Why lie about it??

Exactly this! 👏 even if she hadn’t earnt millions they would probably move anyway. She’s the one who has created this stupid idea she was never gonna move. And I agree that the house is plenty big enough but it’s the bullshit that gets peoples backs up!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There’s a theme starting in her questions.... they all so far have an emoji at the of the question. Carry on sending yourself questions hun. It’s all just a build up anyway for one big question... ‘are you gonna move’ and the sheep with froth at the mouth for it. Boring. Predictable. Lazy. Twatish.
Crikey that didn’t take long did it 🙄 so to translate:

Yes we wanna move, but can’t afford to get somewhere bigger yet so I’m gonna keep plugging things everywhere I can in hope you all continue to make me money and the when cash cow 2 is about Ron’s age, we will move to a better mansion than SS and pop 2 more cash cows.

Given that they couldn’t possibly share and the mutt HAS to have a bedroom, she’s gonna need at least a 6 bed next. Plus a spare. Plus Freda’s room. Plus Traceys room. Let’s hope for her sake the sheep aren’t brain dead from all the chemical fumes before they’ve made her enough money for this eh

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.