Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what type of house she would go for? She seems like someone who wouldn’t cope with the characteristics or imperfections of an older house, new builds seem totally her thing

Reactions: 14
She wants 3 or 4 kids ?! I’d see how you get on with two first Soph. Jeeezus.
She has the man thing always with her so it's different for her than other households where one or two parents are away to work and coping on their own 🤭

Reactions: 6
Been lurking here for over a year and finally decided to post.....slightly nervous...
The whole Ronnie not talking yet thing is bugging me. My son is 5 has ASD and is non verbal. The fact that Ronnie is not talking yet could be for many reasons he could just be a late talker, it's very common or there could be underlying reasons. Whichever it is she would be far more relatable if she just addressed it, it's nothing to be ashamed of and I'm sure she would get alot more genuine followers and engagement if she was discussing it openly as I'm sure many are in the same situation. Or she could just stop putting him on the gram altogether then there would be no speculation about his development.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Maybe if you treated your dog like an actual dog and moved him to a dog bed, like most people, then you wouldn’t have to move from your precious house so quickly. 🙄

Reactions: 20
When she moves it would definitely be to another new build, at a push I could see her in a barn conversion but would have to be one that was completely modernised with most of the original features stripped out so she could turn it into a Magnolia Mansion.

Reactions: 11
I wonder what type of house she would go for? She seems like someone who wouldn’t cope with the characteristics or imperfections of an older house, new builds seem totally her thing
Yeah she’ll definitely move to another new build. Maybe the size of Ferne McCanns or bigger. She’ll definitely not be able to cope with an old cottage like Stacey. There is too much work to do and she’s tit at decorating which is why she’s all about the grey and white as it’s easy to accessorise. She’ll probably buy some land and have a house built on it.

Reactions: 11
Her view on everything is so warped, how she can think that house isn’t big enough, for a family that have no actual “stuff” (by this, I mean books, games, DVDs). Surely eventually Ronnie and new baby could share a room? They’re so close in age.

I take no issue with her moving, it’s up to her what she does, but I don’t like her implication that the house is too small for a 5-6 person family when it is plenty big enough and she just wants bigger 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
I just cannot believe the utter STUPIDITY of the question about inchs age?!?!? Have these complete and utter fools never heard of Google?

Reactions: 6
Honestly this Q&A is a pile of dog tit... All she's doing is telling everyone what she's said a 1000 times.

Share the tea sis, we all know she's got some juicy questions asked.
She's quite happy to tell 4mil bots that she shaved her bush so what's stopping her now. Can't stand the whole ask me ANYTHING then it's as boring as watching paint dry

Reactions: 18
I wonder if she will delete this highlight soon. Like other have said no one would begrudge her moving. But she made such a big deal about never moving. Just like she made such a big deal about never changing her kitchen and then did. She’s a millionaire. Her house does not reflect that. So I don’t blame her if she wanted to move to a bigger house but she’s got to stop making a big deal out of how much they saved for the house and how much is means to them. News flash you are not the first people to save for a house and you won’t be the last.
I reckon they'll keep the house, and just buy another one. It's not like she needs the money and also who in their right mind going to buy it!

Reactions: 9
Been lurking here for over a year and finally decided to post.....slightly nervous...
The whole Ronnie not talking yet thing is bugging me. My son is 5 has ASD and is non verbal. The fact that Ronnie is not talking yet could be for many reasons he could just be a late talker, it's very common or there could be underlying reasons. Whichever it is she would be far more relatable if she just addressed it, it's nothing to be ashamed of and I'm sure she would get alot more genuine followers and engagement if she was discussing it openly as I'm sure many are in the same situation. Or she could just stop putting him on the gram altogether then there would be no speculation about his development.
I just came on to ask a serious question about his development...

Do we think she's hindering his development because she has a set routine for his everyday? Surely she's better off letting him just explore instead of drilling it into him that he must:
1. Wake up and feed the dog
2. Stand in the kitchen whilst she waits in the dining room ready to record him running towards her
3. He MUST climb up the sofa after Henry to look out the window

The list goes on. Didn't think of it before but surely this stupid routine she insists on having so she has content every morning isn't a good thing for him? Just let the kid bloody play and explore without having a camera in his face!

Reactions: 15
Yuk yuk yuk. I hate it when the husband wants a "football team" of kids. It shows a huge lack of empathy and compassion towards the woman who has to put her body through carrying the babies, giving birth and subsequent recovery. These two couldn't be more in the Victorian era if they tried. What a terrible example to be setting to modern society. Gross.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
I thought this Q & A was supposed to be “the good, the bad and the awkward”??
Bleurgh! None of this is news so far! 🥱

Nice Bingo for the never say never House move though to whoever posted that! 👏👏

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.