Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, if those are the worst messages she can pull out for 'trolls' she has it really easy compared to others. I've seen people receive serious threats to their lives and children and her claw hands is the worst she can pull out. duck off Soph 😂
Her fans will only be interested in Sophie though and won't compare her comments in here to others. I think her 'fans' will see it as someone is threatening her and her baby, she's about 9 months pregnant and someone has threatened to kick her in the vagina with heavy boots. Then the next comment she's posted is about 'losing everything' which could imply Jamie, the children in addition to money and insta fame.

I do agree though, some threads on here are far worse, esp the smaller insta influencers.

Also, she's really stepped up her mentions of trolls, quoting Tattle etc ever since Stacey moved, just seems odd.

Reactions: 10
Can someone find those comments and report?

Talking of kicking someone is not acceptable at all. It would have only stayed up if no one reported it.

This is a user generated site with millions of messages and anyone can post. So there will be a few that slip though the net. So its vital any messages that are too abusive or hateful and be removed from tattle and banned.

You wouldn't judge the whole of Instagram or Twitter by one or two people that went too far.
Can’t find the kicking one think it might have already gone. She might have screenshotted it not long after it was posted 😬

Reactions: 7
Hinch and other Instagrammers seem to think they live in this perfect little world where they can do and say what ever they want, whether right or wrong, and no one should ever dare question them or be annoyed by them. That's not how it works. She puts herself out there to 4m bots followers and expects that they'll all just love her and say lovely things. The most frustrating thing is this is all entirely her own doing and has total control of how to stop it!

Reactions: 19
Well. There we have it. Nothing on the fish. I think we all know they are now swimming in the Thames.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The post from October last year that said kicking has been deleted and the poster delt with. That way over stepped the mark the acceptable criticism of a public figure.

But the point stands every social media site it's easy to cherry pick a few comments that go too far. Impossible to avoid, it's inevitable as the sun rising.

Report comments that are violent or hateful as that's not allowed on tattle. We're much much stricter than Facebook or Twitter on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
That's the end of it then, what the heck has she done to those fish and why won't she address it? They're pets.

Literally just looked and the screenshots say today at 6pm.. 21 minutes ago .. new comment ... she’s here 🥸🥸🥸
She should come on here and speak for herself!
there's so many other people on here with threads and you don’t see them go on like this. Never seen anything like it
Clearly your not cut out for this soph, go and focus on that beautiful little boy!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't believe she's spent all day doing the most boring Q&A I've ever experienced in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven't posted for a while, had a lot going on. I still read every day.

But I needed to break my deep rest to say what the actual duck is that last q&a

'I want to give up and hate the way I look'

'Don't ever give up, look at my before and me now'

What are you trying to say Sof? I really dont get it..
This was my thought exactly, it’s as if she’s saying we’ll look and how and ugly I was then but not anymore! The sad truth is she’s ugly on the inside and no amount of Botox can change that

Reactions: 10
Did you see in the bookshop video when the line was being filmed, so many put their hands up to block their faces or ducked their heads, obv were not asked if they minded being filmed
Yup I noticed that. Either that or they were too embarrassed to be on camera or were wagging work and didn't want to get caught! 🤣🤣🤣

Remember when hinch bullied that person on Facebook and that poor girl received death threats & had the ‘hinch massive’ on her back. Hmm didn’t do anything about that did you soph. Pot kettle

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m sorry but this meltdown is not over what we post, we’re being used as attention seeking content because she’s jealous of her besties. Just my opinion! 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Totally understand this, of course it can be horrific, but you’ll be in the best of hands, and take all the pain relief offered, it will help! As soon as I had my little boy I was waiting for the rush of love that everyone promised but I think my body and mind were both in shock, it’s a bit of a blur, all I can remember is holding my little boy on my chest and my partner and midwife taking turns holding one of those cardboard things that you pee into under me as I couldn’t stop throwing up, has that happened to anyone else here?😅😅
I only remember grabbing the cardboard sick bowl out of my husband’s hand snd hitting him with it as he was cutting off my jugular circulation. It was empty at the time I must add....... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Person messaging ‘I don’t like how I look’
Hinch ‘oh dear. Never mind. Look at meeeee. I had a gastric band and Botox and new teef and eyebrows and lips and a nose and hair. Oh and a photo shoot and make up. Do what I did and you can love yourself too. Now piss off and come back with more meeee meeeee meeee’
Oh and Hinch this is a discussion site. Said it before. Bet you witch about your pals with other friends behind their backs. This is exactly the same. Any tit messages you get aren’t from here. And filming yourself crying, saving it until mummaazzz says to use it (just cos SS has stolen your thunder) is something a bleeping high schooler does. Melt

Reactions: 53
What couldve possibly upset her that much...I just think the Qand A was bullshit. Still doesn't answer whee the fish are though...

She’s just like Kate Hayes, cries about trolls when she has no content and low engagement. So predictable. Makes me wonder has she ever seen the comments about her on twitter?? Ten times worse than anything on here

Reactions: 19
I wouldn't put it past her writing bad comments about herself on here, like that British midwife did MOD, then screenshotting them and sharing for people to send her sympathy. The troll card defo gets the gushy messages in.

Reactions: 26
Every question she’s asked herself she ended it with the white heart emoji, and in her reply to the stalker message about being Ron’s auntie she ended that with the same emoji. She’s a psychopath who needs help 😂😂
The white heart emoji is at the end of the box where she asks to put your question?? Ive just been through all the questions again and none of them have the white heart emoji in the actual question??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.