Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the insta stats for today?? SS posted one story and gained 11k new followers....soph has been mindlessly boring us all day and barely scrapes over 1,000!

Shes said about moving to plant the seed, see what the reaction is with her followers now. Everything little thing she does is calculated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Queue the mail writing a piece on "cruel trolls" yes Soph got your name in the papers again, congrats you weirdo. 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Considering she was supposed to having a positive week it defo hasn’t gone that way... in fact I think it’s the most negative week we’ve ever seen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh for fucks sake, just take yourself of social media for a while if you can't deal with a gossip site. I'm seriously beginning to think she's behind all this exposure of Tattle on social media. Coincidence that she's been harping on about it a lot more just recently on her stories? She's involved definitely.
She doesn't read here yet post snippets to get her followers frothing at the gash. Trip troll trip troll, here we go. 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who films themselves crying AND then saves the video for use later down the line?????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Why can’t she post something happy about SS or something 🤷🏻‍♀️ Stop with negativity stuff you know like you claim you hate doing 🙄

Reactions: 12
Honestly, if those are the worst messages she can pull out for 'trolls' she has it really easy compared to others. I've seen people receive serious threats to their lives and children and her claw hands is the worst she can pull out. duck off Soph 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And predictably the trolls sympathy card is laid down last and she is quoting Tattle even though she hasn’t been here since 2019.

Mrs Hinch. What others think of you is none of your business. Honestly if it causes you to be this upset, don’t come looking. There are loads of fan pages you can spend your time on and they would be delighted to see you.

Reactions: 33
In disbelief at her answer to the 'hate how I look' post. You couldn't make it up 😂😂😂
I'm NOT SAYING SHE IS but she spotted that reply with a sense of "I was a munter like you and look what happened if I just believed I could be beautiful" and then just never mentioned how she begged daddy and Jimmers for enhancements and augmentations

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.