Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I don’t know about anyone else, but I think it’s quite odd that she counts ‘boyfriends’ that she had when she was a young teen and didn’t have sex with. For me, it seems like she’s almost insecure that Tom is her only ‘real’ relationship, and I wonder if that’s part of the reason that she’s scared to settle down with him.

I also found her ‘aw, you’ve never been a fresher’ comment funny. Like, sis, you did a one year art foundation, spent your freshers week crying and went home every weekend to your parents 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

ECH

VIP Member
Omg she thinks her and Tom are a 'weird' couple...they're the plainest couple I've ever met

• Haha
Reactions: 32

ECH

VIP Member
She put on Instagram asking about what university videos she should post. Why is she still making university videos? She went for one year, hated it, and then now has a complex about the fact she chose not to go to university.

Reactions: 28

Melier

VIP Member
FB877E56-5E15-4D49-AE25-7DD3883FF4A3.png
1331025F-D1E5-4456-AE8C-B7F70CD4C608.png

I’m cringing so much at her stories 😭 She honestly acts like such a child whose just had their first drink and needs the world to know

• Haha
Reactions: 27

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
is it me or does Molly get more annoying by the day 😂 I find it so funny how she’s so triggered by people saying Tom and Barry look alike - cause they actually do! Just cause Harry’s blonde and Tom dark doesn’t mean they can’t look alike 🤨 they have the same facial features and shape

Reactions: 27

Xjd991X

Not being funny IMO but considering hes only passed his test and been driving independently for 4 days (as she said in the last video) surely it would of made more sense to let him get a bit more comfortable with driving and then do a video like that? 🤷🏼‍♀️ as much as he may be a safe driver he doesn't have the experience of driving (without an instructor) and "performing". In reality he should just be concentrating on the road and other drivers and not stupid Q&A while driving to make his concentration lower on the roads. And also shea making it worse by constantly shouting woah ect while hes driving which could cause him to swerve when he dont need to and cause an accident. That's just my opinion. 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Peachpoo123

Surely this should annoy everyone, whether or not you’re a taxpayer. Is it really necessary to put ‘as a taxpayer’?? Feels like she’s just showing off a bit. Just my opinion though, might be reading into it too much!
Major Tory energy from this lol “as a taxpayer”, pisses everyone off love whether u pay taxes or not

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
95016947-21C1-44B2-B173-1622B7D944F1.jpeg

This is such a weird thing to like to me. She went to an all girls high school and is a straight woman so who would she have slept with 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
Molly strikes again with the weird twitter likes. She has never worked in an office? She brags that she is a “self employed, working from home YouTuber” but likes stufff like this. How do you know what working from home v working in an office is like Molly?

F921E651-8A29-4A96-B2D7-AC3497A9ED2F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I just wish these influencers would stop splashing their holidays all over Social media as it seems so braggy. My holiday this year was cancelled as well as a family wedding in Greece because of lockdown and we can’t rearrange either until next year because of work etc. Just wish they’d actually think and have a bit of a reality check to be more sensitive to people
And she was doing so well with not going abroad!

This is probably picky, but I always cringe when she refers to her generic package holiday/sitting by the pool as ‘travelling’, it’s a holiday hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Calabria

VIP Member
Surely this should annoy everyone, whether or not you’re a taxpayer. Is it really necessary to put ‘as a taxpayer’?? Feels like she’s just showing off a bit. Just my opinion though, might be reading into it too much!
Molly, being a taxpayer isn’t a personality.

• Haha

ECH

VIP Member
Yeah exactly, it was her reactions. If she'd been like 'No I don't like that' or 'That's not for me', it would have been fine. It's the over the top 'it's the worst thing I've ever tasted! How can people eat something so disgusting!' reactions that are bratty.

Screenshot 2020-08-21 at 14.36.47.png

Guys she's not a fussy eater, she eats olives AND carrots

• Haha

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Wants to move australia even though she cried every time going back to leeds which is like an hour away and went home every weekend

• Haha

123qwe1

Im also still not over how bad her tattoo is.... imagine on her wedding day lmao and her australian globe is out

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Anon7761

So her new video is just showing how 'cool' she is getting into arguments and drinking. Seriously, her idea of cool is what people in school in the 00s wanted to do when they were older...if that makes any sense!
ALL SHE EVER BRINGS UP IS THAT ONE ARGUMENT WITH THE BOUNCER ???? ITS NOT A COOL STORY ITS EMBARRASSING THAT U KEEP BRINGING IT UP EVERY WEEK

Reactions: 22