Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anon7761

Does anyone else crease when she says in like every vlog or tiktok how ‘extra’ she looks when she’s literally got on like a sparkly top or a skirt 😭😭😭 she is so plain don’t think she could be extra if she tried

• Haha
Reactions: 22

gossboss14

VIP Member
I have sympathy for holidays. If you have the time available and you can get there, go there. Corona in the UK, corona in Portugal. If you're going to catch it, you're going to catch. Going on holiday makes **** all difference.
It’s less about stopping people catching it and more about containing the spread of it if you do happen to be a carrier of it...

Reactions: 20

hrh89

VIP Member
Didn’t she tweet something a few months ago mocking people over a certain age that don’t drive? Shes so weird. I genuinely think she’s an absolute twat.

• Heart

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Did you slide into his DMs? 😮 Spill the tea 🍵 ...

I don’t want to share screen shots of what he’s sent me because that would obviously out me, but he follows me and frequently interacts with my posts, has sent me messages calling me beautiful etc. I’m closer in age to Molly than his wife.

• Wow
  • Sick

Pipxx

Sorry but for the love of god can someone please tell her to straighten her hair from the root and not leave the top all kinky drives me insane looking at it🤣 not to mention her bralette always sticking out her tops

• Haha

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Just saw her most recent Instagram post (will attach below) and there is no way their social distancing or even trying to by the looks of it. I can understand her wanting to see/live with Tom (I haven’t seen my own boyfriend in 5 months so I can sympathise) but there’s no reason why she needs to be that close to her friends when they could probably easily social distance in the garden/a park somewhere.

As I was saying yesterday on the thread about Jack Edwards, I understand that people are doing much worse when it comes to social distancing but as someone with a platform I feel that Molly and others would take it upon themselves to not broadcast their lack of social distancing. She also said herself once on Twitter that ‘influencers’ breaking the rules need to be called up, and I hope she includes herself when it comes to that.
The bloody bralette😡😡😡😡 I own one myself and it can look nice under off the shoulder, slouchy jumpers. But I’d never ever ever wear it under anything that’s meant to look nice and dressy!! She ruins every outfit with them!!

In molly's recent video about going back to the gym she was like "best time to go is middle of the day, during work hours"...
is she that thick that she doesn't realise most adults, especially those who can afford David Lloyd gym, will need to work.. we can't all sit home and live a life of luxury.

Zelda123

does she not realise that no one has been able to do anything for their birthday, mine was in June and still haven’t celebrated. Yet I don’t care because I’m an adult and realise that my bloody party doesn’t come before helping to save people’s lives 😂
Also looks like she is currently in Centre Parcs (from her insta stories) has had a week in Portugal, a weekend break with her boyfriend and numerous day trips!! It’s a hard life 👍

Reactions: 18

emmer_moans

VIP Member
At the minute I think if you travel for a holiday abroad then you have to suck it up if you are quarantined, rather than ranting, because it is a known risk at the minute. If you decide to go in spite of the obvious worldwide situation, then you deal with the possible consequences. That said I hope the travel industry keeps going because it props up a lot of the economy. People who travel just need to be prepared to do their bit. If it means missing work due to unexpected quarantine then that’s a price you should pay. Or, just don’t travel.

Kcn

Chatty Member
Found it weird that in her most recent video she kept saying that Tom was her first relationship (which is fine, she can define relationships as she wishes!) but then in the ‘red flag’ section she said ‘having been in previous relationships’ and in the say it or shot it video she also talked about her past relationships.

I feel like she says she’s been in past relationships when she’s trying to give advice/seem more experienced than Tom (who has only been in a relationship with Molly) and states she’s only been in one relationship when she’s trying to convince everyone of how much she loves Tom. Maybe I’ve read into it too much 😂

Edit: Also, take a shot every time she touches her hair 😂

ECH

VIP Member
On a similar topic, pisses me off these influencers receiving tablets. They've all got Macbook Pros, and this year everyone is having to do more work from home or school from home and some families don't even have one computer to share between them. So tone deaf for Microsoft to give them away to those who don't need them when they could have given those computers away and actually done some good.

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
Being able to drive is a strange (and annoying) thing that she often brags about. It's not like she has to commute to work every day... and when she does travel to events, she uses the national rail service (or Daddy Spectrum's private taxi service).
Having your own car is all well and good, but when you only use it to drive to local supermarkets and drive-thrus, it's hardly a 'flex' is it? 😂

She went to Australia on holiday (let’s not kid ourselves and call it travelling) and has been milking it ever since... she needs to get a grip.

going To Australia isn’t a personality trait😂

We all know full well she won’t be moving to Australia. She got homesick in Leeds, let alone the other side of the world.
It’s so cringe how much she goes on about it

Anon7761

Fuck me, when will she shut up about Australia!!! You went on an extended holiday? You don’t hear me sat banging on about Spain last year 24/7 hun