Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly ‘full of herself’ Thompson strikes again!
Seriously though someone needs to take little miss average down a peg or twenty.

Reactions: 10
She posted something for Lizzie an hour after the running one. Looks like she didn’t realise it was Lizzie’s birthday until she saw the others posting stuff 😂

Reactions: 6
She has started saying phrases like "this lil number" when referring to an outfit :sick:. At this point, most of her phrases are just echoing what other influencers say, rather than showcasing her own personality.

Reactions: 5
She has started saying phrases like "this lil number" when referring to an outfit :sick:. At this point, most of her phrases are just echoing what other influencers say, rather than showcasing her own personality.
I don't really think she's got much personality left any more, she's too busy trying to be Saffron/Ana/Han

Reactions: 4
omg she just had to drop into that weird food combo video about how "no one in Australia knew what Yorkshire puddings were". Yes Mollie we know you went to Australia, plus she isn't even correct, whilst I don't think they're as popular as in the UK, I can buy a pack of 12 frozen yorkshire puddings from my local supermarket...

Reactions: 8
omg she just had to drop into that weird food combo video about how "no one in Australia knew what Yorkshire puddings were". Yes Mollie we know you went to Australia, plus she isn't even correct, whilst I don't think they're as popular as in the UK, I can buy a pack of 12 frozen yorkshire puddings from my local supermarket...
Not to mention the number of expats there

Not to mention the number of expats there
Exactly my Aunts sister, so my uncles sister in law lives in Australia and they litterally have Sunday lunch with Yorkshire puddings every week and she’s never lived in the Uk. They even had them at their wedding, tbf a few people had no clue what they were but most people did

She’s getting on her high horse about the tweet saying influencers are breaking rules etc, whilst publicly breaking rules?? She isn’t allowed to see Tom without social distancing, regardless of whether she is outside. In many of the images she posts on IG, she’s indoors, kissing him etc, clearly not being over a metre apart. Such an arrogant girl, speaking as if she’s little miss perfect when she’s publicising going against government advice, also haven’t once seen her in a mask. This is why people hate influencers like her, she’s so out of touch with what real people are going through and loves to make out she’s hard done to

Reactions: 13
She’s getting on her high horse about the tweet saying influencers are breaking rules etc, whilst publicly breaking rules?? She isn’t allowed to see Tom without social distancing, regardless of whether she is outside. In many of the images she posts on IG, she’s indoors, kissing him etc, clearly not being over a metre apart. Such an arrogant girl, speaking as if she’s little miss perfect when she’s publicising going against government advice, also haven’t once seen her in a mask. This is why people hate influencers like her, she’s so out of touch with what real people are going through and loves to make out she’s hard done to
They're living together now so they can be within 2m.

They're living together now so they can be within 2m.
Oh really? I don’t follow her other than on twitter so guess I missed that! My points about influencers still stands though, so out of touch with reality and the problems real people face

Reactions: 1
Oh really? I don’t follow her other than on twitter so guess I missed that! My points about influencers still stands though, so out of touch with reality and the problems real people face
Yeah, since Bath he's been living at hers so they're part of the same household now! I agree she's out of touch though, she'd absolutely be on holiday right now if she could justify it and I'm actually surprised she's not

95016947-21C1-44B2-B173-1622B7D944F1.jpeg

This is such a weird thing to like to me. She went to an all girls high school and is a straight woman so who would she have slept with 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's never spoken about either whether the mum works or not. Always ignored when people ask. What's the secret?
They’ve mentioned before she’s a stay at home mum who is paid by Molly to do some of her admin

Reactions: 2
I think she's trying too hard for her tweets to go viral with all these teenage-esque insights.

Why has she titled her new video 'Mr & Mrs Edition' when I swear not long ago she was saying she didn't know if she'd say yes or not if Tom proposed??

Watch out, she's like ten times more annoying than usual in that video

Reactions: 8
I used to find her quite likeable. For the last year or so, she is so full of herself and obnoxious she’s embarrassing to watch.

With the constant flicking her hair about, sticking her tongue out and not to mention the hand gestures and overly emphasised Northern accent, she’s lost any credibility.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.