Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's extra annoying in her new video, and she really does not treat Tom well

Reactions: 5
Shes so weird - she actually doesnt want to be with him at all.
His questions were so naive and she was like "which friend would you get with|" or "if you had to cheat on me..."

like.... ??

i get psycho vibes that she doesnt want to be with him but doesnt want him to be with anyone else

Reactions: 16
Shes so weird - she actually doesnt want to be with him at all.
His questions were so naive and she was like "which friend would you get with|" or "if you had to cheat on me..."

like.... ??

i get psycho vibes that she doesnt want to be with him but doesnt want him to be with anyone else
I think you’ve nailed this on the head here, she really doesn’t need a boyfriend and after all this time she doesn’t seem to have any drive to want to do anything big with him, like moving out or at least living with him? Like why not spend half the time and each other’s houses etc

Reactions: 4
Im also still not over how bad her tattoo is.... imagine on her wedding day lmao and her australian globe is out

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Haven’t watched the video because I hateee watching them interact 😂 sounds like It’s not worth watching.

I don’t know why Tom doesn’t see he could do better? I think Molly doesn’t see him as he equal and just wants a relationship when it suits her

Reactions: 5
She.........

didn’t know he had only had sex with her.?
did I hear that wrong?

she doesnt want to be with him but doesnt want him to be with anyone else
nail on the head.
i think she thinks she’s punching down with Tom, but he’s arm candy so he‘ll do until she finds an upgrade.

thing is, I feel that’s her attitude to her youtube friends as well.
Eve/Liv & co. < Saffron and Ana & co.

Reactions: 3
Her bralette, top, and scrunchie all being different shades of purple bothered me more than I know how to verbalise

She.........

didn’t know he had only had sex with her.?
did I hear that wrong?
I think she was being sarcastic

nail on the head.
i think she thinks she’s punching down with Tom, but he’s arm candy so he‘ll do until she finds an upgrade.

thing is, I feel that’s her attitude to her youtube friends as well.
Eve/Liv & co. < Saffron and Ana & co.
Oh absolutely. Especially since all of her old YouTube friends all have a lot going on outside of Youtube (Eve, Lydia and Noo are at uni, Liv works full time, idk what Lizzie's doing but I assume she's doing something), I get the vibe she wants to be in with Saffron and Ana and that more now since they do YouTube full time and I think she sees that as better in some ways?

Reactions: 2
You can tell she gets so triggered by comments saying how similar Tom and Harry look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh absolutely. Especially since all of her old YouTube friends all have a lot going on outside of Youtube (Eve, Lydia and Noo are at uni, Liv works full time, idk what Lizzie's doing but I assume she's doing something), I get the vibe she wants to be in with Saffron and Ana and that more now since they do YouTube full time and I think she sees that as better in some ways?
Lizzie works in h and m, not sure if she has any intention of going to uni

Reactions: 1
miserab....Liv Rook. 😐

she’s always been such a beg to saffron 😆 I used to die for her at times 😂🤣

Reactions: 3
miserab....Liv Rook. 😐

she’s always been such a beg to saffron 😆 I used to die for her at times 😂🤣
I can't imagine Saffron or Ana wanting to hang around her though... Saffron is very selective with her friends. Maybe Byron and Haz will put up with her but then she'll be insufferable 😬.

I honestly don't get their relationship at all. I feel like she's still very much set in the same mindset she had when they were 16 and still in sixth form. She never seems remotely interested in him or what he's doing. She definitely tries to make out that her relationship is absolutely amazing but it's probably because Tom doesn't care enough to call her out on her tit. I know everybody has different timelines but I'm only a year older than Molly, have been with my boyfriend for 3 years so around the same length of time and our relationship is nothing like theirs. They still seem really childish. Also the New Years story with Tom made me sad for him, she liked someone else and then went crawling back to Tom when it didn't work out

Reactions: 16
I don’t know about anyone else, but I think it’s quite odd that she counts ‘boyfriends’ that she had when she was a young teen and didn’t have sex with. For me, it seems like she’s almost insecure that Tom is her only ‘real’ relationship, and I wonder if that’s part of the reason that she’s scared to settle down with him.

I also found her ‘aw, you’ve never been a fresher’ comment funny. Like, sis, you did a one year art foundation, spent your freshers week crying and went home every weekend to your parents 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don’t know about anyone else, but I think it’s quite odd that she counts ‘boyfriends’ that she had when she was a young teen and didn’t have sex with. For me, it seems like she’s almost insecure that Tom is her only ‘real’ relationship, and I wonder if that’s part of the reason that she’s scared to settle down with him.

I also found her ‘aw, you’ve never been a fresher’ comment funny. Like, sis, you did a one year art foundation, spent your freshers week crying and went home every weekend to your parents 😂
Yeah that bit made me side eye. I don't care if people go to uni or not, but she went and then didn't make the most of her freshers so she can't really judge.

Reactions: 7
I honestly don't get their relationship at all. I feel like she's still very much set in the same mindset she had when they were 16 and still in sixth form. She never seems remotely interested in him or what he's doing. She definitely tries to make out that her relationship is absolutely amazing but it's probably because Tom doesn't care enough to call her out on her tit. I know everybody has different timelines but I'm only a year older than Molly, have been with my boyfriend for 3 years so around the same length of time and our relationship is nothing like theirs. They still seem really childish. Also the New Years story with Tom made me sad for him, she liked someone else and then went crawling back to Tom when it didn't work out
yeah it’s so weird.
When I was 20 I’d been with my boyfriend for a year, so much less time than these two. We spent pretty much every night together (alternating between our houses) Until we moved in together. I know everyone’s relationship is different but it seems like neither of them is bothered to take their relationship to the next stage

I’ve just realised.
She seems so much more immature now than she did at 17.
I liked her then. Now she’s become an attention seeking teenager. At 20.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.