Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah exactly, it was her reactions. If she'd been like 'No I don't like that' or 'That's not for me', it would have been fine. It's the over the top 'it's the worst thing I've ever tasted! How can people eat something so disgusting!' reactions that are bratty.

Screenshot 2020-08-21 at 14.36.47.png

Guys she's not a fussy eater, she eats olives AND carrots

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her behaviour was bratty so I fully agree with whoever called her that. It was very childish for her to be like ‘soooo disgusting’ just because SHE doesn’t like it. A polite ‘that’s not to my taste’ is fine. Typical behaviour from Molly full of herself Thompson.

Reactions: 9
Her behaviour was bratty so I fully agree with whoever called her that. It was very childish for her to be like ‘soooo disgusting’ just because SHE doesn’t like it. A polite ‘that’s not to my taste’ is fine. Typical behaviour from Molly full of herself Thompson.
I can’t imagine any actual adult literally spitting out food that they didn’t like. I’ve tried some fairly unusual things from living in France for a year but if I didn’t like something I would at least finish my mouthful 😂

Reactions: 5
Her comment about liking olives and carrots is amazing. Does she want a round of applause? I only just went and looked at the comments and I think how people are calling her out but also giving advice that if she seasoned the food properly she might like it.

It's just the bratty way she reacts. I don't like mushrooms but I can behave like an adult and now like a 5 year old.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 218687
Do you not fancy your boyfriend Molly? Am I old/boring or is that just bleeping weird and inappropriate when you’re in a relationship
He's probably turned down the year living in Australia and now she's trying to spite him. Like as soppy as it is I couldn't imagine finding anybody other than my current boyfriend attractive, and we've been together around the same amount of time as Molly and Tom. If she's getting bored she should put the poor boy out his misery

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He's probably turned down the year living in Australia and now she's trying to spite him. Like as soppy as it is I couldn't imagine finding anybody other than my current boyfriend attractive, and we've been together around the same amount of time as Molly and Tom. If she's getting bored she should put the poor boy out his misery

I think there’s a difference between looking at someone and appreciating that they’re attractive and actively fancying someone. Both me and my boyfriend will point out hot women, but that’s all their is to it, I definitely wouldn’t be liking the kind of stuff she does!

Reactions: 9
I think she’s still with him to be “goals” and have someone to be her slave, she won’t break up with him because she needs him because most of her other friends went away to uni which can be hard, plus there seemed to be group of them and they were all in relationship! But I do agree she’s coming across more heartless and cruel

Reactions: 2
I think there’s a difference between looking at someone and appreciating that they’re attractive and actively fancying someone. Both me and my boyfriend will point out hot women, but that’s all their is to it, I definitely wouldn’t be liking the kind of stuff she does!
Oh 100% but I think it just makes Tom out to be a bit of a mug when she's implying that she wants to be off with other people

Reactions: 7
Omg never seen someone go on about where they’re from as much as she does! I’m from Leeds and I’ve never heard someone bang on about the north as much as her 😂

Reactions: 12
Omg never seen someone go on about where they’re from as much as she does! I’m from Leeds and I’ve never heard someone bang on about the north as much as her 😂
I always wondered this too, and then the next comment will be her complaining about where she lives?! 😂 Also from a privacy sort of view, she has literally given away her address in videos before, not to mention her banging on about being from Beverley - which isn't a huge town

Reactions: 5
I wish in her video she would have just said she's not giving up fast fashion because she doesn't want to. Acting like she's promoting it because not everyone can afford it or find sustainable clothes is just off. You make £35k a year Molly, you can afford to live sustainably and could be doing so. The fact you're not is not because of those who might struggle to make the switch, it's because she simply doesn't want to do so.

Haha this is ama
I wish in her video she would have just said she's not giving up fast fashion because she doesn't want to. Acting like she's promoting it because not everyone can afford it or find sustainable clothes is just off. You make £35k a year Molly, you can afford to live sustainably and could be doing so. The fact you're not is not because of those who might struggle to make the switch, it's because she simply doesn't want to do so.
💯 I earn a lot less than Molly and I still manage to pick up sustainable brands and not shop in fast fashion places. Can't wait until her next fast fashion haul!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.