Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does she tag Tom in EVERY S I N G L E insta story???? Like we get IT!!! Your boyfriend is @tombrown_6 😗✌

Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen that Portugal might be added to the quarantine list? I wonder if she will isolate when she gets back 🤨

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen that Portugal might be added to the quarantine list? I wonder if she will isolate when she gets back 🤨
She's only away for 5 days so I get she gets back just in time which is a shame cause I'd love them to be stuck at home. I bet Tom's work wouldn't have happy about it.

Reactions: 2
I think that if you leave a country that is getting added to the quarantine list (even if it’s a day after you leave!) you should self-isolate... molly can easily stay at home for 2 weeks and not see anyone. I’m of the opinion that if you can, it’s the right thing to do

Reactions: 15
At the minute I think if you travel for a holiday abroad then you have to suck it up if you are quarantined, rather than ranting, because it is a known risk at the minute. If you decide to go in spite of the obvious worldwide situation, then you deal with the possible consequences. That said I hope the travel industry keeps going because it props up a lot of the economy. People who travel just need to be prepared to do their bit. If it means missing work due to unexpected quarantine then that’s a price you should pay. Or, just don’t travel.

Reactions: 18
she’s really not got any rhythm and always looks so so awkward 😂😂 I don’t know why she’d post it
She has 0 rhythm and moves so awkwardly it’s so painful to watch her dancing tik toks .. she pulls really weord facial expressions as well when she dances so it just makes it worse

Reactions: 5
I know it’s been said before but I much prefer her videos with Harry than with Tom! I also loved how Harry kept telling her about eating with her mouth closed. 😂

Reactions: 7
Molly liked this tweet, as if she has any idea what working 5 days a week on your feet all day is like. I’m sure Molly feels miserable all the time having just come back from Portugal, filming videos and living at home with her boyfriend rent free.
7607B974-D0CD-41C4-984E-389975B0D0AA.jpeg

Reactions: 14
The issue I have with her liking that tweet is in her video last week she talked about not wanting to take her laptop on holiday last week like usual so she could have a proper break. Whatever her "work" actually consists off I'd never want to have to do it most days like she says she does.

Reactions: 9
Molly liked this tweet, as if she has any idea what working 5 days a week on your feet all day is like. I’m sure Molly feels miserable all the time having just come back from Portugal, filming videos and living at home with her boyfriend rent free. View attachment 230720
I think she probably liked this in a smug way, as in she knows she's in a priveleged position where she doesn't work a 'miserable' 9-5 job. Another snapshot of her superiority complex!

Reactions: 7
I think she probably liked this in a smug way, as in she knows she's in a priveleged position where she doesn't work a 'miserable' 9-5 job. Another snapshot of her superiority complex!
She has such a superiority complex doesn't she, it's unreal. Definitely comes from Carl

Reactions: 8
is it me or does Molly get more annoying by the day 😂 I find it so funny how she’s so triggered by people saying Tom and Barry look alike - cause they actually do! Just cause Harry’s blonde and Tom dark doesn’t mean they can’t look alike 🤨 they have the same facial features and shape

Reactions: 27
the flat cap Tom bought is NOT a vibe 😂 what the duck is he thinking

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.