Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hattie769

And she makes out like they’re The strangest foods... salmon, really?

still can’t get over her tattoo..one trip to Aus and she’s the most travelled person ever and gets a tacky tattoo

• Haha
Reactions: 17

hrh89

VIP Member
Pretty sure her accomodation was paid for in an ad and that's why she kept doing so many about her halls.

Super dismissive. I know the age etc but I feel like she doesn't consider him at all. Also irritates me that she dissed people who cannot drive at 21+ plus (she liked a tweet recently on twitter about it)
Also at Christmas, she did a video of buying food for food shelters. In the video she was literally only buying the cheapest items whilst also saying ewww. I commented on video, she basically said sorry she cannot afford what other YouTubers can as Annistasia Kingsnorth did a similar video and actually bought branded, nice items. THEN she says she earns £35k a year!!! I mean come on. She's so fake sometimes.
ew I just saw that tweet “why are you over the age of twenty and not got a driving license”. God these girls are just plain nasty. Why are you over the age of 20 and not got any manners?? She really thinks she’s the absolute shit doesn’t she. Clearly her parents paid for her lessons and she had endless trips out with her dad too. Not everyone even has that luxury.

josefinaosterlund

She's going on as if she's the only one to have had a rough year when in reality she's had it pretty good realistically, money still streaming in, seeing Tom regularly, going to Aus

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
Even after acknowledging the fact they are extremely privileged to afford driving lessons, car and insurance they dont realise how lucky they are to comfortably fit four cars at one house !

Can someone plz tell her that sticking out her tongue every 30 seconds isn't funny or cute... it's so annoying! And the hand gestures... don't even get me started

• Haha

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Are her parents together? Why does her dad post pictures of everyone apart from her mum on Instagram? I find that so strange
Because he likes to give off the impression that he’s a single man so he can slide into other women’s DMs. Not that I’m speaking from experience of course...

• Wow
  • Haha

123citylights

What she likes on Twitter seems to come up on my feed quite a lot and did anyone see she liked a tweet saying something about how ‘at least I’ve never had a partner’s initials in my bio’ etc.... Tom has her initials in his insta bio?!? 😂😂 She’s liked something similar before as well because it made me laugh the last time lol

I do like Molly’s videos but it does make me laugh that she tries to act really ‘cool’, guess she’s still young though

Sparkle321

I'd say tonight's video showed a lot more of Tom's personality than any other video they've ever filmed together. I used to think he was a bit of a wet wipe but I can't help but think now he's just getting a bit fed up of Molly's ways and is definitely speaking up for himself now in terms of her making little comments to him and his reactions (if that makes sense).

He was so quick to answer on what her worst trait was which was hilarious, then she basically disagreed and made him change his answer to something less insulting towards her because she clearly didn't like the truth about her attitude.

I actually quite like Tom and he seems like a nice lad, but I can't see the two of them staying together much longer.

Has anyone also noticed she'd posting him so much more recently on Insta? Seems like it's coming across in a way that she's trying to prove she still likes him as there were lots of comments asking why they've been apart recently.

Sorry for the suuuuper long message ahaha

Melier

VIP Member
The way she talks about alcohol is like someone whose under 18, makes me cringe every time

Reactions: 16

SilentSue

Tom seems like a nice guy, a bit of a mug but deserves better than Molly! I genuinely was expecting her to have had a bit of a fling in Aus and then bin him off...I imagine she might've done if she'd have been able to travel this year.
I thought this would happen too! Was convinced she’d have a snog with some greasy minger from Leicester called Josh, then give poor Tom the heave-ho when she got home.

• Haha

hrh89

VIP Member
I get the vibe she’s a massive bitch. Along with her horrible little group Eve, Lizzie, Liv etc. They all think they’re gods gift 😂 I stumbled across that girl Caitlynns insta, another posh snobby rich girl.
And I think whatever she says goes in regards to Tom. She says jump he says how high. He seems like a quiet sweet lad happy to have a girlfriend😂 She really thinks she’s something special.

• Haha

josefinaosterlund

I honestly don't get their relationship at all. I feel like she's still very much set in the same mindset she had when they were 16 and still in sixth form. She never seems remotely interested in him or what he's doing. She definitely tries to make out that her relationship is absolutely amazing but it's probably because Tom doesn't care enough to call her out on her shit. I know everybody has different timelines but I'm only a year older than Molly, have been with my boyfriend for 3 years so around the same length of time and our relationship is nothing like theirs. They still seem really childish. Also the New Years story with Tom made me sad for him, she liked someone else and then went crawling back to Tom when it didn't work out

Yeah she probably only brags about having a driving licence/car because she hasn’t achieved anything else of any worth and has nothing much else to say. She’s so boring.

Melier

VIP Member
I was cringing so much when she was putting up being ‘reunited’ with the airport .. feel like she wants to try and be a travel influencer now after 1 trip to Australia 🤦🏼‍♀️