Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Judgemental

I was going through all the YouTuber her era today. Who'd have thought 5/6 years ago that out of all of them Molly would be the most down to Earth and normal.

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Jog on minion

I used to like Molly but she's becoming more and more unbearable. So full of herself and totally spoilt. All all the solo travel this, solo travel that, she travelled on the plane on her own yes but then joined a group where everything was arranged/planned for them - adventurous no!! You'd think she'd gone for a year or something, she was only away six weeks. Hopefully she'll piss off again soon somewhere for longer and take her drippy nerdy boyfriend with her.
The thing is though tom seems ok and hes stayed around for a lot for their age idk if i would have been able to stay with somone going to uni for a year being away a lot and somone who goes away for 6 weeks i think ita always going to issue with tom as he has a notmal job where molly is flexiable can jet off when she feels like it i dont see youtube lasting for her shes under mangement but they take a big chunk apprently x