Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it me or does Molly get more annoying by the day 😂 I find it so funny how she’s so triggered by people saying Tom and Barry look alike - cause they actually do! Just cause Harry’s blonde and Tom dark doesn’t mean they can’t look alike 🤨 they have the same facial features and shape
tbf i'd be a bit embarrassed if people thought my bf and brother looked the same. it would creep you out

Reactions: 1
tbf i'd be a bit embarrassed if people thought my bf and brother looked the same. it would creep you out
Oh no, I totally get that. It’s just funny because they do look alike!! She’s so adamant they don’t but I can really see it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How many times did she want to say something “was a vibe” in her new video.. and the constantly calling Tom a “10/10”.. imagine throwing peace signs and parroting annoying phrases being your main personality traits

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She spoke about Portugal being fine because of social distancing but she wasn’t social distancing with the friends she met out there?

Reactions: 7
So her friend came to ‘visit and stay’ - clearly no social distancing, especially if he stayed at hers. It’s not as if she’s just come back from Portugal (which has now been added to the quarantine list in the UK) and didn’t social distance over there either. I know Molly is just one person and people are doing much worse but she has a big following and I don’t think she shouldn’t be plastering it all over social media. Some people have made big sacrifices during lockdown and then you get these ‘influencers’ who break all the rules and don’t seem to care.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So her friend came to ‘visit and stay’ - clearly no social distancing, especially if he stayed at hers. It’s not as if she’s just come back from Portugal (which has now been added to the quarantine list in the UK) and didn’t social distance over there either. I know Molly is just one person and people are doing much worse but she has a big following and I don’t think she shouldn’t be plastering it all over social media. Some people have made big sacrifices during lockdown and then you get these ‘influencers’ who break all the rules and don’t seem to care.
Portugal is only on the quarantine list in Scotland and Wales, not England. Not defending her in anyway though cause people should be social distancing and with her following she shouldn’t be plastering it about.

really embarrassing how much she talks about tom's hair looking better long/being negative at him getting a haircut... let him breathe lol?!

Reactions: 8
Not sure how I feel about the fact she asked a company for a free trip in aus. Save up until you can afford to go like the rest of us have to? I always found molly quite relatable but I just think that’s taking the piss. Fair enough if a company reaches out to her, but to actually ask for something for free baffles me
I know this is old news and apologies for bringing it back up but this has really pissed me off. Fair enough if the company reached out to her but to ask for it to be gifted.... It’s a very expensive trip. It took me ages to save the money to pay for my trip. I paid £5000 for flights/hostels/greyhound coaches to do the East Coast Of Aus. What an entitled brat.

her tik toks make me cringe - her musical theatre one came on my FYP and she only knew/had seen ones which were films, vaguely knew ones which had done the rounds on TikTok or were kinda well known but hadn't seen the shows. It felt like she wants to be in every lane but if you havent seen many musicals dont go into that one...

She really does love herself doesn’t she .... Her ‘lookalike’ tik tok is just begging for compliments

Reactions: 4
She put on Instagram asking about what university videos she should post. Why is she still making university videos? She went for one year, hated it, and then now has a complex about the fact she chose not to go to university.

Reactions: 28
She put on Instagram asking about what university videos she should post. Why is she still making university videos? She went for one year, hated it, and then now has a complex about the fact she chose not to go to university.
Exactly. She went home every single weekend, complained about her course constantly and said she didn’t enjoy the experience... she’s really not the right person to make university content.

also, she did a foundation course which is quite different to doing a typical 3 year degree

Reactions: 15
She didn’t even really go to university, it was a foundation course and she literally went home every weekend and complained when she was there😂

Reactions: 9
Cause it’s that time of the year so she wants to be relevant when it suits her... and she wants the views and ££££s 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
OMG I'm cringing so bad at the Australian food video. As someone who has lived in Australia for 10 years, this is sooo cringe!

Also the fact she asked her dad to help her do poached eggs and then he did them in the microwave :oops::sick: If someone served smashed avo looking like that in Aus, you'd be laughed out of town, especially with ketchup on it 😂

Also did she seem weirdly hyper that whole video? 10x more annoying than usual!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG I'm cringing so bad at the Australian food video. As someone who has lived in Australia for 10 years, this is sooo cringe!

Also the fact she asked her dad to help her do poached eggs and then he did them in the microwave :oops::sick: If someone served smashed avo looking like that in Aus, you'd be laughed out of town, especially with ketchup on it 😂

100%!! it was the annoying dance moves every 2 seconds for me 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She went to Australia on holiday (let’s not kid ourselves and call it travelling) and has been milking it ever since... she needs to get a grip.

going To Australia isn’t a personality trait😂

Reactions: 18

I wonder if she thought sriracha was ketchup? I've literally never heard of anyone using ketchup on their avo and eggs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.