Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically it had a load of confetti in it when you opened it and she was recording it like ‘joking’ but it was obvious she was pissed off, saying how she’s gonna have to clean this confetti up for the next however long and being really ungrateful
Surely she knows how to come across by now, the girl is almost 21 and has been doing this job for at least 5 years. Surely you'd know to be a bit more conscious

Reactions: 7
Basically it had a load of confetti in it when you opened it and she was recording it like ‘joking’ but it was obvious she was pissed off, saying how she’s gonna have to clean this confetti up for the next however long and being really ungrateful
Yikes, should be grateful that she had got sent something. Kinda gutted I missed that story I will admit.

Reactions: 2
Yikes, should be grateful that she had got sent something. Kinda gutted I missed that story I will admit.
She showed it was a party popper in the first story, and then for some reason surprised that when she popped it confetti sprayed everywhere and moaned about spending “the rest of the night” cleaning it up. She focused on the “mess” more than thanking ogx I think it was for spending her products. She will probably claim she was being sarcastic but it just came across bratty and ungrateful because it would have taken a matter of minutes to hoover up.

Lol new vlog skip to 23:31 she moans about it on there too🤣 is she ever not moaning?!
Why not just get the hoover on the mess? Simple solution instead of her whining about it. Plus in the video it showed her mum cleaning not herself. Plus you can clearly see it'll be a big confetti popper not just one of those little ones that you buy in Tescos 🤣 she clearly lacks common sense 🤣

She loves ''bragging' how she can drink too... like if that's all that's interesting about your personality.. ok then. Anyone else get this vibe from latest vlog?

Reactions: 10
Anyone else can’t stand her saying “and I’m not mad about it” or “and I’m not complaining about it” recently..
It’s getting me annoyed😂😂 she’ll be like “it’s turned into such a sunny day and I’m not mad about it”

Has she spoken about doing Invisalign before? Could see her wearing either that or a very loose retainer in her weekly vlog, whatever it is it didn't look like it fit like it was supposed to😂😂

Reactions: 1
Has she spoken about doing Invisalign before? Could see her wearing either that or a very loose retainer in her weekly vlog, whatever it is it didn't look like it fit like it was supposed to😂😂
She had braces for ages so it must be a retainer... or maybe she hasn’t worn it for ages and is trying to blag some new partnership

She was gifted free alingers from your smile direct last year

Reactions: 3
I remember watching that video, I thought they said they could straighten her teeth in about 20 weeks or something like that because it was only her front teeth that needed realigning. Has she not been wearing them because I haven’t seen much change?

Reactions: 1
smile direct is so dodgy. i have invisalign atm and did want smile direct as it’s cheaper but decided against it as I’ve heard so many horror stories. Really hope she didn’t blindly go into it

Reactions: 3
Why is every video she does ‘a bit different’ or ‘one of her favourites’? Just admit you’ve got no idea what to film atm

Reactions: 11
Omg she thinks her and Tom are a 'weird' couple...they're the plainest couple I've ever met

• Haha
Reactions: 32
i’m not sure if anyone really looks at this thread but will the girl take a day off PLEASE with liking tweets about travel/bleeping off to another country. we get itttt, you went to australia once and haven’t shut up about moving there since. She defo thinks it’s a personality trait

Attachments

We all know full well she won’t be moving to Australia. She got homesick in Leeds, let alone the other side of the world.
It’s so cringe how much she goes on about it

Reactions: 18
So one minute she's doing a thrift store video and now she's doing a Miss Pap haul. I know she said she wasn't giving up fast fashion but seriously? She could at least try rather than doing a full haul of clothes she probably doesn't need.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.