Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long is she going to milk this art foundation diploma tit? She literally didn’t even go to uni yet is on podcasts, doing videos, doing ads like Molly make it a little less obvious you’ll do anything for money

Reactions: 14
How long is she going to milk this art foundation diploma tit? She literally didn’t even go to uni yet is on podcasts, doing videos, doing ads like Molly make it a little less obvious you’ll do anything for money
It’s one of the most embarrassing things I’ve ever seen seriously

Reactions: 4
The fact that she hated her course and being away from home just makes it even more embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she seriously not know what CBD is despite receiving a PR package and showing the collection on camera 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she's so basic LOL! instagram stories about how much she loves slug and lettuce..

Reactions: 6
Surely this should annoy everyone, whether or not you’re a taxpayer. Is it really necessary to put ‘as a taxpayer’?? Feels like she’s just showing off a bit. Just my opinion though, might be reading into it too much!
She rarely posts about British politics too. Like, obviously the whole thing is a shambles and we should care about international politics, but there's so much stuff going on in the UK that she just ignores and doesn't post about.

Surely this should annoy everyone, whether or not you’re a taxpayer. Is it really necessary to put ‘as a taxpayer’?? Feels like she’s just showing off a bit. Just my opinion though, might be reading into it too much!
Also the fact she isn’t American. Like it’s outrageous but got nothing to do with her. Also pretty much everyone pays tax, I have no idea why she felt the need to clarify she does

Reactions: 11
Also the fact she isn’t American. Like it’s outrageous but got nothing to do with her. Also pretty much everyone pays tax, I have no idea why she felt the need to clarify she does
She’s actually so stupid. Does she know what tax is? We all pay it. Maybe she should be outraged that we have to pay tax on feminine products rather than something the other side of the world. Anyone avoiding income tax is disgusting but like others had said it’s a werid thing to post about when she never posts about british politics.

Reactions: 15
its obviously awful but why is she posting about america? theres issues here about paying tax etc which she could address, also its well known american taxation is so different to ours its quite hard to compare or moan about. Focus on your country Molly and maybe use some of your brains to help make change here!!

I find it so funny that she put ‘as a taxpayer’🤣 like okay?..... we don’t pay our taxes to America and virtually everyone here and in America pays taxes so?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she think that because she's self employed and pays her tax in a lump sum that the rest of us don't pay any? She's so stupid sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair, she seems exactly like the type that wouldn't consider things like VAT a tax.

Reactions: 3
Molly, being a taxpayer isn’t a personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry but for the love of god can someone please tell her to straighten her hair from the root and not leave the top all kinky drives me insane looking at it🤣 not to mention her bralette always sticking out her tops

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had a thought right, we all said it must be a strange dynamic with molly&tom living at home with the parents, like why dont they move out together? Do you guys reckon that the dad is hardly at home (seems so on his insta) so they have the house to themselves.. something fishy is deffo going on there between the creepy dad and her mum, she could do so much better but it seems she relies on him for a house, car, money etc

Reactions: 2
I mean her mum is pretty much always at home and Tom is out at work everyday so I don't think they have the house to themselves much if at all. I think this is maybe a trial for them to move out together in the next year or so, although they'll have to move somewhere in Beverley or else we'll get more videos of Molly crying homesick.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.