Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And then someone asked if she’d stop buying and promoting fast fashion brands and she straight up said no 😂
Why on earth is she doing a sustainable fashion video when she won’t be doing that. Seems ridiculous and taking advantage of followers

Reactions: 5
I can understand that not everyone can afford to make the switch to sustainable clothing, that's totally fair and whilst I would like people to educate themselves on fast fashion I don't want someone on a low income to feel bad about themselves if they indulge in some nice fast fashion now and again. However, Molly has more than enough money to live sustainably, plus it's a content mill. Filming wardrobe declutters, 'follow me charity shopping', etc. I can understand that she needs to stick to her contractual obligations, but I wish she would have made it clear that once her contracts end she will be trying to live better. She just wants the best of both worlds here.

Reactions: 2
So her new video is just showing how 'cool' she is getting into arguments and drinking. Seriously, her idea of cool is what people in school in the 00s wanted to do when they were older...if that makes any sense!

Reactions: 6
So her new video is just showing how 'cool' she is getting into arguments and drinking. Seriously, her idea of cool is what people in school in the 00s wanted to do when they were older...if that makes any sense!
ALL SHE EVER BRINGS UP IS THAT ONE ARGUMENT WITH THE BOUNCER ???? ITS NOT A COOL STORY ITS EMBARRASSING THAT U KEEP BRINGING IT UP EVERY WEEK

Reactions: 22
ALL SHE EVER BRINGS UP IS THAT ONE ARGUMENT WITH THE BOUNCER ???? ITS NOT A COOL STORY ITS EMBARRASSING THAT U KEEP BRINGING IT UP EVERY WEEK
it’s soo embarrassing and every time she tells it, it just sounds like her and Lizzie were being drunk brats. It’s not “cool” in the slightest🙄

Reactions: 10
If she really cared about fast fashion then she would just stop working with those brands and work with sustainable ones instead. She's totally jumping on the bandwagon. I agree that Lydia is doing well and I wouldn't expect everyone to switch overnight but she's contradicting herself so much it's embarrassing

Reactions: 7
Not social distancing particularly well in her Instagram video about fast fashion. Yes they are apart but surely it was possible to do a zoom/FaceTime Q and A, did they need to be together?

Not social distancing particularly well in her Instagram video about fast fashion. Yes they are apart but surely it was possible to do a zoom/FaceTime Q and A, did they need to be together?
Does she think that if she sits slightly behind her that it contacts as distancing?

I just don't really understand why she did it? It's a bit more of a serious video compared to what she normally does and she said she's not giving up fast fashion so...why?

Reactions: 2
Does she think that if she sits slightly behind her that it contacts as distancing?

Am I also the only one who thinks it’s odd that it’s filmed in her bedroom in the family home? Surely there was other options! Do the brand not have a base?

Am I also the only one who thinks it’s odd that it’s filmed in her bedroom in the family home? Surely there was other options! Do the brand not have a base?
I agree! She's filmed in her bedroom before but never from that camera angle/sat on her bed. Surely it would have been better to film downstairs on different chairs to minimise contact between the two of them.

Let's say Rebecca (I think that was her name, I'm sorry if I got that wrong!) was asymptomatic and from the lack of social distancing gave it to Molly, it would then most likely go through Molly's family and Tom. Tom plays football (I'm not sure how social distancing works there) and works, Molly sees her friends (without social distancing in the past). It's very easy to see how this type of thing spreads. She'll probably try and pass it off as being okay because it's part of her work but like I said before, how hard is it to film a Q and A over zoom?

Or they could have even sat in the garden outside? I know we can have people in our homes but having a complete stranger sit on your bed seems a bit off.

I don’t particularly rate Syd and Ell anymore as all of their vids seem to be boring and ads now, and they have also broken social distancing rules themselves, but if an actual YouTube duo can make ‘Virtual videos’ work then I don’t know why Molly and that girl couldn’t. Lazy, inconsiderate and outright disrespectful to her family members to be happy to put them at more risk for the sake of a YouTube video that is about something she’s not even passionate about (she is one of the worst for purchasing fast fashion!!!!)

I've seen more of Molly's tongue than I've seen of my own

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone ever wondered why she struggles to get views? She has 130k subscribers, but the majority of her videos barely reach 25k views. Maybe it's just that she doesn't have very engaging subscribers, but you'd think for the amount of effort she puts into her content (I've always thought she puts in a decent amount of effort in her videos), that her channel would receive more views...?

Reactions: 11
Has anyone ever wondered why she struggles to get views? She has 130k subscribers, but the majority of her videos barely reach 25k views. Maybe it's just that she doesn't have very engaging subscribers, but you'd think for the amount of effort she puts into her content (I've always thought she puts in a decent amount of effort in her videos), that her channel would receive more views...?
I think this is a good view count for that number of subscribers though?

Reactions: 1
I think this is a good view count for that number of subscribers though?
With Instagram, you should be aiming to get 10% of your followers liking your photo. For Molly on YouTube that would be 13k so 25k is almost double that. But yes, compared to other channels, she's not pulling a great number of views.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.