Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone ever wondered why she struggles to get views? She has 130k subscribers, but the majority of her videos barely reach 25k views. Maybe it's just that she doesn't have very engaging subscribers, but you'd think for the amount of effort she puts into her content (I've always thought she puts in a decent amount of effort in her videos), that her channel would receive more views...?
One thing I can’t fault is the effort she puts in, her videos are always good idea wise. The new one was brilliant

Reactions: 15
Its gone from her annoying saying "man" all the to her now saying "boys"
A couple of examples from the last video
"Apple pay out for the boys"
"Mask off for the boys"

Am I missing something here?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I liked this week's video. Much prefer her videos with Harry than with Tom though they do look really similar.

Reactions: 2
I think that she does have some creative video ideas, credit where it’s due!

However, I think the reason her channel isn’t really growing and she doesn’t get the engagement she wants is because she doesn’t really have a niche. Like, what is her channel’s UPS? The only reason you’d seek out her channel is if you wanted to specifically watch one of her videos. She tries to do a bit of everything but that’s not great for building a brand identity. Compare that with someone like Ruby Granger, regardless of your opinion of her, you know what you’re getting when you go to her videos and I can see why people would seek her out.

I also agree that I prefer Harry in the videos to Tom, but would much prefer more of Daddy Spectrum 😍

Reactions: 12
Molly strikes again with the weird twitter likes. She has never worked in an office? She brags that she is a “self employed, working from home YouTuber” but likes stufff like this. How do you know what working from home v working in an office is like Molly?

F921E651-8A29-4A96-B2D7-AC3497A9ED2F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think that she does have some creative video ideas, credit where it’s due!

However, I think the reason her channel isn’t really growing and she doesn’t get the engagement she wants is because she doesn’t really have a niche. Like, what is her channel’s UPS? The only reason you’d seek out her channel is if you wanted to specifically watch one of her videos. She tries to do a bit of everything but that’s not great for building a brand identity. Compare that with someone like Ruby Granger, regardless of your opinion of her, you know what you’re getting when you go to her videos and I can see why people would seek her out.

I also agree that I prefer Harry in the videos to Tom, but would much prefer more of Daddy Spectrum 😍
Yeah I get that! I think she's trying to be like Saffron and Ana as a sort of 'young people lifestyle' channel, but Saffron and Ana already do it and have much bigger engagement and I wouldn't say Molly has a hugely unique personality to attract in viewers that way. Like Fab Han does similar type things but since she's so genuinely lovely I watch her for that. Molly is just...meh.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I get that! I think she's trying to be like Saffron and Ana as a sort of 'young people lifestyle' channel, but Saffron and Ana already do it and have much bigger engagement and I wouldn't say Molly has a hugely unique personality to attract in viewers that way. Like Fab Han does similar type things but since she's so genuinely lovely I watch her for that. Molly is just...meh.
Waiting for the day she starts talking about sex all the time if she’s tasking after Ana and Saffron then

Reactions: 4
Waiting for the day she starts talking about sex all the time if she’s tasking after Ana and Saffron then
I've actually noticed recently she's started talking about it more! Like it's gone from just mentioning that Tom was her first in a Q&A to the question in her say it or shot it when she asked Tom what his favourite place they've had sex is. Wouldn't be surprised if it just went up from here.

Reactions: 9
I've actually noticed recently she's started talking about it more! Like it's gone from just mentioning that Tom was her first in a Q&A to the question in her say it or shot it when she asked Tom what his favourite place they've had sex is. Wouldn't be surprised if it just went up from here.
I noticed that too!

Good spot, pls no 🤢 Ana is enough. I never want to hear the words ”I suck a good dick” to come out of Molly’s mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good spot, pls no 🤢 Ana is enough. I never want to hear the words ”I suck a good dick” to come out of Molly’s mouth.
I feel like since she's in a relationship she should be a bit better than Ana at least

I feel like since she's in a relationship she should be a bit better than Ana at least
Can you imagine if she did start making those comments, and poor Tom had to go to work and face everyone who’s seen the video of his bird talking about noshing him off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else crease when she says in like every vlog or tiktok how ‘extra’ she looks when she’s literally got on like a sparkly top or a skirt 😭😭😭 she is so plain don’t think she could be extra if she tried

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone else think this is really awkward. Molly looks so uncomfortable and I can't believe that woman travelled from London to Yorkshire for that.
Yeah, I also thought there might be something transferable but none of it was. Seemed like a pointless video.

Reactions: 1
Why does Molly think that everything she does is so extra? Most of it just really isn’t? She’s described her crop top and denim skirt as “a bit much” for casual drinks but that’s exactly how most of my friends would dress if we were getting together for drinks? Like don’t most people dress up a bit for stuff like that? It’s like when she said her purple playsuit she wore in Bath was extra .. it’s literally a purple plaid playsuit?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.