Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It could be that they’re all growing apart naturally as they get older, or maybe there’s tea...
I feel like it’s tea tbh
Yeah I was going to say that to be fair. I used to be in a big group but when I moved away from uni there's only a handful I talk to now.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I was going to say that to be fair. I used to be in a big group but when I moved away from uni there's only a handful I talk to now.
Like in fairness it does happen, but I feel like it’s hard to tell as well as Molly has mentioned about being the only one not in uni and that could be a factor too I guess

Reactions: 4
I do find it weird she never seems to see Erin though after constantly going on about how they're best friends.

Reactions: 9
Just saw her most recent Instagram post (will attach below) and there is no way they’re social distancing or even trying to by the looks of it. I can understand her wanting to see/live with Tom (I haven’t seen my own boyfriend in 5 months so I can sympathise) but there’s no reason why she needs to be that close to her friends when they could probably easily social distance in the garden/a park somewhere.

As I was saying yesterday on the thread about Jack Edwards, I understand that people are doing much worse when it comes to social distancing but as someone with a platform I feel that Molly and others would take it upon themselves to not broadcast their lack of social distancing. She also said herself once on Twitter that ‘influencers’ breaking the rules need to be called up, and I hope she includes herself when it comes to that.
Someone please reply to that tweet with the photo, I don’t have Twitter otherwise I would

Reactions: 4
It could be that they’re all growing apart naturally as they get older, or maybe there’s tea...
I feel like it’s tea tbh
Molly has made a lot of sly digs in videos as well, saying things like she had/has friends who she only pretends to like and she doesn't speak to certain people anymore because they didn't make any effort with her after sixth form.

Reactions: 7
Just saw her most recent Instagram post (will attach below) and there is no way they’re social distancing or even trying to by the looks of it. I can understand her wanting to see/live with Tom (I haven’t seen my own boyfriend in 5 months so I can sympathise) but there’s no reason why she needs to be that close to her friends when they could probably easily social distance in the garden/a park somewhere.

As I was saying yesterday on the thread about Jack Edwards, I understand that people are doing much worse when it comes to social distancing but as someone with a platform I feel that Molly and others would take it upon themselves to not broadcast their lack of social distancing. She also said herself once on Twitter that ‘influencers’ breaking the rules need to be called up, and I hope she includes herself when it comes to that.
The bralette thing is so unbelievably irritating. Why does she wear one with Ever. Single. Outfit. It looks absolutely terrible and ruins everything she wears - Molly, you're not 14 anymore, stop trying to flash your bra straps like it's cute.
If she reads this thread and takes at least one thing from it.. I hope it's that wearing a bralette that ruins every outfit is not a personality trait.

Reactions: 14
Wants to move australia even though she cried every time going back to leeds which is like an hour away and went home every weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wants to move australia even though she cried every time going back to leeds which is like an hour away and went home every weekend
Not to mention the fact Tom probably wouldn’t want to move to Australia and has a good job here. Also, living somewhere is VERY different than it is travelling or going on holiday there. I moved from Aus to England when by myself when I had just turned 17 and adjusting takes a lot out of you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She'll never actually move to Australia. She couldn't even survive in Leeds never mind on the other side of the world.

Reactions: 11
She would not last 5 mins if she ever tried to move to Aus...believe me I've done it and it's harder than you would think, and she's an absolute wet blanket. I've said it before in this thread but I am genuinely surprised she made it through the entire 6 weeks of her holiday.

Reactions: 6
To properly move to Australia they have a list of skills they are in need of to curb immigration, pretty sure youtuber isn’t on there 😂😂

Reactions: 6
To properly move to Australia they have a list of skills they are in need of to curb immigration, pretty sure youtuber isn’t on there 😂😂
They could get Working Holiday Visas to be fair, they're still young and to get that you basically just need to apply. I don't know about being self-employed for that though, and it seems Tom is trying to build a career which a WHV isn't good for.

QUOTE="cybervoodoo, post: 2004675, member: 26425"]
She would not last 5 mins if she ever tried to move to Aus...believe me I've done it and it's harder than you would think, and she's an absolute wet blanket. I've said it before in this thread but I am genuinely surprised she made it through the entire 6 weeks of her holiday.
[/QUOTE]
It's a wonder she didn't ring daddy to come get her from Australia!

Reactions: 5
The only reason she made it through the 6 weeks was because she didn’t have to do anything for herself. She had a tour guide the entire 6 weeks keeping her busy. When you move to the other side of the world by yourself, there is very very little help, and there are going to be days where you’re not busy. She wouldn’t last a month. I struggled and I didn’t even have a good relationship with my parents when I left

Reactions: 10
The only reason she made it through the 6 weeks was because she didn’t have to do anything for herself. She had a tour guide the entire 6 weeks keeping her busy. When you move to the other side of the world by yourself, there is very very little help, and there are going to be days where you’re not busy. She wouldn’t last a month. I struggled and I didn’t even have a good relationship with my parents when I left
She also spoke about the girl that was on one of her first trips who was also on the last one with her. I think if she hadn’t had a familiar face like that for the last trip she’d have come home early

Reactions: 5
I was going through all the YouTuber her era today. Who'd have thought 5/6 years ago that out of all of them Molly would be the most down to Earth and normal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.