Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair it looks like Erin has just gone back to Lancaster where she’s at uni as the term will have just started in the beginning of October. I deffo think they aren’t as close anymore but don’t think there’s a massive drama
i see your point but idk if it was my best friend of 17 years’ 21st birthday I’d be going to it! Lancaster to York isn’t even far on the train. Maybe the drama was between Erin and one of the other girls in the group? Guess we’ll never find out either way.

Reactions: 6
i’m the same age as molly and have drifted from my home friends big time since i went to uni. even my old best friend (of 16yrs) i very rarely see now other than at christmas and a couple times in summer. erin might just be based full time at her uni city, and seeing as we are in a pandemic it really isn’t safe to be going home all the time. it happens lol it doesn’t necessarily mean they’ve fallen out.

Reactions: 3
i’m the same age as molly and have drifted from my home friends big time since i went to uni. even my old best friend (of 16yrs) i very rarely see now other than at christmas and a couple times in summer. erin might just be based full time at her uni city, and seeing as we are in a pandemic it really isn’t safe to be going home all the time. it happens lol it doesn’t necessarily mean they’ve fallen out.
Same! Since I moved to uni a year ago I don’t talk to my best friend (she didn’t go to uni) who I had been friends with since I was 5. Sometimes you do just grow apart especially if a friend stays at home. Like molly is really immature and going to uni for a few years and moving out properly might have helped her grow up a bit. Whereas Erin might have outgrown Molly, because she does seem like an annoying friend with doing YouTube and having money but no experience of the real world

Reactions: 8
FB877E56-5E15-4D49-AE25-7DD3883FF4A3.png
1331025F-D1E5-4456-AE8C-B7F70CD4C608.png

I’m cringing so much at her stories 😭 She honestly acts like such a child whose just had their first drink and needs the world to know

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her birthday isn't for a while, why is she even celebrating it now? My birthday is before hers and I've done nothing for it

Reactions: 11
Her birthday isn't for a while, why is she even celebrating it now? My birthday is before hers and I've done nothing for it
Because this is Molly we’re talking about, of course she gets an entire month to celebrate the most important event of the year......her birthday!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 272034View attachment 272035
I’m cringing so much at her stories 😭 She honestly acts like such a child whose just had their first drink and needs the world to know

Hahahaha I’m crying, this is the kind of shite I would have posted when I was 14 and getting pissed on a field, not as a grown ass 21 year old.

My friends would genuinely tell me to have a work with myself if I shared something like that, and I’m just a normal person with a private account with a few hundred followers, not a 60k public account 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also has anybody called her out for clearly violating the rule of 6 in her IG stories last night?

I thought that it looked like only 5 people including molly?
I’m assuming they were more than 2 households however!

I could be wrong however, I don’t follow her/her friends too closely as paying too much attention to her infuriates me lmao

I’m assuming they were more than 2 households however!

I could be wrong however, I don’t follow her/her friends too closely as paying too much attention to her infuriates me lmao
I don’t think that it has to be limited to 2 households, it’s 6 from any number of households-but you are supposed to social distance and she obviously wasn’t . I still think she is completely wrong to go on a night out, it’s not even her birthday for another week yet and it’s really irresponsible to go out drinking with your friends when there’s a pandemic. Especially as she’s been everywhere and not social distancing since the start.

Also in her weekly vlog this week she goes on a test drive for a car that is out of her budget and she doesn’t like the colour- talk about unnecessary social contact.

I don’t think that it has to be limited to 2 households, it’s 6 from any number of households-but you are supposed to social distance and she obviously wasn’t . I still think she is completely wrong to go on a night out, it’s not even her birthday for another week yet and it’s really irresponsible to go out drinking with your friends when there’s a pandemic. Especially as she’s been everywhere and not social distancing since the start.

Also in her weekly vlog this week she goes on a test drive for a car that is out of her budget and she doesn’t like the colour- talk about unnecessary social contact.
Ah! Apologies - I’m Scottish, and we can’t meet in groups of more than 2 households. I didn’t realise it was different in England

Even if what they did was technically allowed, it’s still pretty irresponsible given her behaviour recently

Yeah I'm in Scotland too and even though the 2 household rule doesn't apply in York, I'd agree that going on a night out with lots of people isn't best right now.

At least she didn't come up to Edinburgh in the end.

Yeah I'm in Scotland too and even though the 2 household rule doesn't apply in York, I'd agree that going on a night out with lots of people isn't best right now.

At least she didn't come up to Edinburgh in the end.
I think it's next weekend she's meant to be coming up, so we'll see if she still does it. She mentioned it being her 'birthday weekend' I think would be next weekend instead.

How long does she celebrate her birthday from. I’m a similar age to molly and I wouldn’t spend more than a day on my birthday. It just shows how immature she is by spending a full month on her birthday

Reactions: 10
How long does she celebrate her birthday from. I’m a similar age to molly and I wouldn’t spend more than a day on my birthday. It just shows how immature she is by spending a full month on her birthday
Her birthday isn’t even until the 20th. Some people didn’t even get to celebrate their birthday on the actual day this year because of lockdown yet she’s celebrating the whole month. Read the room Molly.

Reactions: 7
Also a similar age and I'd probably have the mindset of oh it's my birthday I can treat myself for about a week but I wouldn't actually celebrate until the day of.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.