Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he say in that vid he was 30 when her and her mum met? If they've been married 24 years that would make him mid-50s? If so, he has aged very well because I would've aged him mid-late 40s.
Based on his LinkedIn (it's public, I'm not being an absolute creep) he left school in 87 when he was 16 which would mean he was born in 70 or 71, so he's either 50 or just about to turn 50.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
cant believe I used to like this girl. She’s getting worse and worse,
and more *forced* northern by the vlog. 😐

Ridiculous
cant believe I used to like this girl. She’s getting worse and worse,
and more *forced* northern by the vlog. 😐
Ridiculous accent in the vlog with her dad. Bayyyybbe for baby, omg Also I feel like snapping off her fingers doing that stupid v gestures all the time.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t mind her when she was at uni, I liked her vlogs, but since Australia I can’t STAND her, she just irritates me with everything she does

Reactions: 9
idk what it is but her hands really freak me out, especially when she does those gestures :oops:

Reactions: 7
Anyone notice is her workout routine video how she does “girl push ups” and litter lay bent her arms , mate your meant to move your bum as well

Reactions: 3
A personal highlight of the latest video, 'I love taco bell because I love Mexican food' :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A personal highlight of the latest video, 'I love taco bell because I love Mexican food' :oops:
my favourite bit was "we've got so much food" - they literally ordered the bare minimum... don't know why they even bothered.

they had between the 2 of them:
2x burritos
1x chilli cheese bites (which they didn't eat)
1x chips
1x corn on the cob
2x mcflurry
3x drinks

really isn't that much food

Reactions: 10
Anyone notice about her saying on twitter if you look through someone's likes it says more about a person than their tweets? Well, hers are certainly judgemental.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who the duck fake tans with jewellery on?! Including a new Apple Watch with a WHITE strap😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Omfg I’m sick of her ruining pretty tops with the bleeping vile bralettes😭😭😭😭 babe it doesn’t go
Those bralets are so bad! Like I get they're probably comfortable and the little bit of lace showing out of a jumper or something could be cute, but a top like that that's so gappy is clearly calling for no bra or a more discrete one.

Screenshot 2020-07-11 at 22.24.38.png

I'll never understand why she posts stuff like this? She has a boyfriend but will constantly post stories etc about other boys/men. I get that they're usually famous etc like Shawn Mendes but I would still be offended if I was Tom. She then had to do another story after this one clarifying that Tom would find this post 'funny' and wouldn't be upset. Weird as fook if you ask me

View attachment 179068
I'll never understand why she posts stuff like this? She has a boyfriend but will constantly post stories etc about other boys/men. I get that they're usually famous etc like Shawn Mendes but I would still be offended if I was Tom. She then had to do another story after this one clarifying that Tom would find this post 'funny' and wouldn't be upset. Weird as fook if you ask me
it is werid she treats tom like a door mat honestly
i would flip her off if i was tom

Reactions: 6
View attachment 179068
This is litterally something you post when you’re like 14. She’s what 20 and has a boyfriend like wtf. Like surely you would want to be engaged to your boyfriend not a random stranger who doesn’t know you exist

She only has a boyfriend to say i have a boyfriend. She is honestly one of the most irritating people around because she’s such a try hard. The dumb hand gestures and sarcastic tone. She reminds me of the bitchy girls at school.

Reactions: 13
I just watched the drive through video with Harry and never realised before how gross her eating habits are - CONSTANTLY talking with her mouth full🤢

She only has a boyfriend to say i have a boyfriend. She is honestly one of the most irritating people around because she’s such a try hard. The dumb hand gestures and sarcastic tone. She reminds me of the bitchy girls at school.
totally agree.
Don’t see any future with her and Tom.

they’re both adults with jobs (and hers pays very well) So don’t know why they wouldn’t want to move in together after 3 years together.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.