Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to Portugal not Greece, not sure if she’s put it on her insta or Twitter yet though

Reactions: 1
lol knew she wouldn't be able to stay in the UK this summer once she saw all the other influencers going abroad :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
So irresponsible. Can't wait for the blog where she goes on and on about how the government said it's ok so that's why she's done it and no one should judge her because influencers can't do anything these days without being criticised :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
On a similar topic, pisses me off these influencers receiving tablets. They've all got Macbook Pros, and this year everyone is having to do more work from home or school from home and some families don't even have one computer to share between them. So tone deaf for Microsoft to give them away to those who don't need them when they could have given those computers away and actually done some good.

Reactions: 18
So irresponsible. Can't wait for the blog where she goes on and on about how the government said it's ok so that's why she's done it and no one should judge her because influencers can't do anything these days without being criticised :rolleyes:
Also - I know Tom moved in with her but he is still from another household so shouldn’t they technically have been socially distant?

Reactions: 3
Also - I know Tom moved in with her but he is still from another household so shouldn’t they technically have been socially distant?
They interpret the guidelines however best suits them without any care for the effect they could have on other people

Reactions: 7
I just wish these influencers would stop splashing their holidays all over Social media as it seems so braggy. My holiday this year was cancelled as well as a family wedding in Greece because of lockdown and we can’t rearrange either until next year because of work etc. Just wish they’d actually think and have a bit of a reality check to be more sensitive to people

Reactions: 13
I just wish these influencers would stop splashing their holidays all over Social media as it seems so braggy. My holiday this year was cancelled as well as a family wedding in Greece because of lockdown and we can’t rearrange either until next year because of work etc. Just wish they’d actually think and have a bit of a reality check to be more sensitive to people
And she was doing so well with not going abroad!

This is probably picky, but I always cringe when she refers to her generic package holiday/sitting by the pool as ‘travelling’, it’s a holiday hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Totally agree! My year abroad for university has been cancelled and to see influencers make last minute decisions to hop on a plane and go abroad hurts. It’s almost as if their need for a holiday is more important than people’s educations and helping get the country (and the world) up and running again.

Reactions: 5
I have sympathy for holidays. If you have the time available and you can get there, go there. Corona in the UK, corona in Portugal. If you're going to catch it, you're going to catch. Going on holiday makes **** all difference.

Reactions: 1
I have sympathy for holidays. If you have the time available and you can get there, go there. Corona in the UK, corona in Portugal. If you're going to catch it, you're going to catch. Going on holiday makes **** all difference.
It’s less about stopping people catching it and more about containing the spread of it if you do happen to be a carrier of it...

Reactions: 20
It’s less about stopping people catching it and more about containing the spread of it if you do happen to be a carrier of it...
Are you against going away in the UK then or going to the shops or pubs then? Have you just stayed inside all lockdown or have you been to the shops/pubs/staycation
she’s got less chance of getting it in Portugal than in the UK.
I don’t agree with the big party holidays that some other influencers have gone on but going on holiday and social distancing (which a lot of the people in the UK aren’t doing the shops/pubs/in general) is fine.

Exactly. We all had to sacrifice some stuff this year but these influencers don't seem to care.

Reactions: 6
I was cringing so much when she was putting up being ‘reunited’ with the airport .. feel like she wants to try and be a travel influencer now after 1 trip to Australia 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Are you against going away in the UK then or going to the shops or pubs then? Have you just stayed inside all lockdown or have you been to the shops/pubs/staycation
she’s got less chance of getting it in Portugal than in the UK.
I don’t agree with the big party holidays that some other influencers have gone on but going on holiday and social distancing (which a lot of the people in the UK aren’t doing the shops/pubs/in general) is fine.
I know you’ve said that to try and make me seem like I’m being hypocritical, but yes, I am against all of that, especially when it doesn’t involve social distancing and I am completely against non essential travel abroad. She hasn’t been social distancing in the U.K. and I doubt she will be when she’s in Portugal considering she’s going to see a friend as well. I haven’t been out to any pub or restaurant since February, I have been out of my house to go to work Monday-Friday and for essential shopping and taking my dog for a walk, and absolutely nothing else, because I understand that my wants are less meaningful to me than the safety of my loved ones :)

Reactions: 15
Can someone plz tell her that sticking out her tongue every 30 seconds isn't funny or cute... it's so annoying! And the hand gestures... don't even get me started

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know you’ve said that to try and make me seem like I’m being hypocritical, but yes, I am against all of that, especially when it doesn’t involve social distancing and I am completely against non essential travel abroad. She hasn’t been social distancing in the U.K. and I doubt she will be when she’s in Portugal considering she’s going to see a friend as well. I haven’t been out to any pub or restaurant since February, I have been out of my house to go to work Monday-Friday and for essential shopping and taking my dog for a walk, and absolutely nothing else, because I understand that my wants are less meaningful to me than the safety of my loved ones :)
Fair enough, I just had someone who drove 3 hours to Norfolk to go to the beach and pub not social distancing at all, tell my Aunt and Uncle they were selfish for going to Portugal in September (instead of the Maldives they canceled) for their anniversary, then went to Cornwall the next week. A lot of the people I’ve seen complaining about people going abroad are not social distancing in the UK, and are responsible for the flare ups in the UK touristy spots, so I apologise.

I think I have a different view cause the economic impact has had more of an impact than the actual virus - im a student and haven’t been able to work since March and have friends and family who work for airlines and lost their jobs so I think that’s why I’m more pro getting the economy up and running but keeping social distancing/mask wearing. I find it so easy to do so it frustrates me to see people (like Molly) not do it. X

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.