Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants to travel South East Asia on her OWN??? I know it’s a pretty common travel route to do on your own, but I deffo don’t think it would be molly’s cup of tea, she’ll be in for a right shock !!!

Reactions: 6
If She did South East Asia or OZ for 6 months to 1 year no doubt Carl would take a singles trip out there for a few nights out with Molly's backpacking friends, to have a good flirt like he's 30 years younger

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She wants to travel South East Asia on her OWN??? I know it’s a pretty common travel route to do on your own, but I deffo don’t think it would be molly’s cup of tea, she’ll be in for a right shock !!!
It will be a guided tour again.

Haha, true I’d forgotten how much of a pain in the ass she has been since then 🙊
They are really alike but Molly keeps getting annoyed saying they're not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Not being funny IMO but considering hes only passed his test and been driving independently for 4 days (as she said in the last video) surely it would of made more sense to let him get a bit more comfortable with driving and then do a video like that? 🤷🏼‍♀️ as much as he may be a safe driver he doesn't have the experience of driving (without an instructor) and "performing". In reality he should just be concentrating on the road and other drivers and not stupid Q&A while driving to make his concentration lower on the roads. And also shea making it worse by constantly shouting woah ect while hes driving which could cause him to swerve when he dont need to and cause an accident. That's just my opinion. 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Also (I haven’t seen the video) but is he driving in his own car or Mollys? I know the family car is quite big so I don’t expect him to be driving that. If he has his own car, I hope Molly and Harry appreciate just how well off they are. There’s not many people that I know who have their own car days after passing their test.

Also (I haven’t seen the video) but is he driving in his own car or Mollys? I know the family car is quite big so I don’t expect him to be driving that. If he has his own car, I hope Molly and Harry appreciate just how well off they are. There’s not many people that I know who have their own car days after passing their test.
I'm pretty sure each family member has their own car, so the one Harry was driving was his own car, and the big family Audi is technically Carl's, and Molly and her mum both have their own cars too - so yeah I really hope they're grateful for the position they're in 😂

Yeah he does have his own one, can’t remember what but he mentioned it in the vlog when Molly said he passed

Reactions: 2
Yeah he does have his own one, can’t remember what but he mentioned it in the vlog when Molly said he passed
It’s a fiat punto, the way she was saying save to buy one with air con.... oh yeah molly because most 17 year olds can afford to buy a car and insure it in the first place!

Reactions: 11
The fact they don’t even acknowledge their privilege is what annoys me. Driving lessons are sooo expensive and then a car and insure is super expensive too even if you get a “cheap” car.

it would be nice to see some self awareness and for the whole family to be like “yeah it’s very unnecessary to have 4 cars and we’re very lucky etc”

Reactions: 15
Even after acknowledging the fact they are extremely privileged to afford driving lessons, car and insurance they dont realise how lucky they are to comfortably fit four cars at one house !

Reactions: 17
The fact they don’t even acknowledge their privilege is what annoys me. Driving lessons are sooo expensive and then a car and insure is super expensive too even if you get a “cheap” car.

it would be nice to see some self awareness and for the whole family to be like “yeah it’s very unnecessary to have 4 cars and we’re very lucky etc”
Mummy and daddy probably bought both of their first cars and paid the insurance on it

Reactions: 4
I just don't understand how she thinks she'd be able to maintain a comfortable lifestyle in Australia, even if it is for a year. The cost of living is way higher than it is in England and although she makes a decent bit of money, I don't see how she could possibly do it
Financially she would be fine if she did it proper backpacker working holiday style. I can't imagine her doing that though...especially as a requirement of doing a Working Holiday visa is that you have to do a few months of rural work (like fruit picking) to keep your visa for the second year 😂

Reactions: 5
Harry got the car for his birthday didn’t he?
#bankofmumanddad

#Yorkshireaccentwatch

dying 🤣😂

AB9540FB-BA91-41C4-9AEC-BE364DC7701D.jpeg

• Haha
Fair enough if they have the money to pay for 4 cars + insurance. I don’t really have an issue with their parents buying them cars if they can afford it, I’m more bothered about the lack of transparency and lack of acknowledgement that majority of people are no where near that well off.

I think molly did pay for her current car but I’m sure her parents paid for her lessons and possibly her first car

Reactions: 3
Seems like such an environmental waste to have 4 cars.

I get they aren't that central and Molly/her dad travel quite a bit, but doesn't Molly normally take the train to places like London anyways

The accent, the hand gestures, the bloody bralette and sticking that tongue out is beyond embarrassing.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.