Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are her parents together? Why does her dad post pictures of everyone apart from her mum on Instagram? I find that so strange

Reactions: 9
Are her parents together? Why does her dad post pictures of everyone apart from her mum on Instagram? I find that so strange
Not entirely sure on the set up but its far from conventional he appears to be a womanising cheat working away a lot while the Mum stays at home looking after the dog

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Because he likes to give off the impression that he’s a single man so he can slide into other women’s DMs. Not that I’m speaking from experience of course...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Wouldn't be surprised if Molly cracks out a stationery haul to cash in on the back to uni times.

Reactions: 8
The joggers are soo frumpy.. they do nothing for her figure and they look cheap.
The tops she’s been showing are nice though

Reactions: 5
Why is she doing a uni advice video when she did a 1 year foundation degree?😂😂😂 also sick of hearing about Australia, you went once, you probably didn’t even explore half of it properly.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 238857
Is this someone from this thread hahaha
oops 😂 it’s me. Just annoys me when she’s making out as though she did a degree when in reality she did a level 3 course in a uni setting 🙄 genuinely want to know though if she realises what type of course she did!

They’re also wrong, foundation degrees are a year....
Any foundation degrees I’ve seen are two years, then you top up the last year to be a full bachelors degree. A one year degree course is called a HNC. Might be different in different areas though

• Haha
They seem like the type who have stayed together cause of their kids. Very strange how absent she is from life he portrays online. Plus, given Molly and Harry are now grown up .. you’d think they’d use this as a chance for them to go on trips away together without them

where I’m from in the uk, we just call it an art foundation and most people do it at a local college before going to uni to do an arty degree, but she just happened to “move out” to do it in Leeds

Ngl I find it so random that she did it, she’s not into art like at all? her interest starts and ends at liking Brandon woelfels instagram photography lol

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.