Molly Thompson (Beautyspectrum)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly saying she was excited to post this video & it's already got negative comments already. Saying her career is pointless & being irresponsible travelling whilst covid is increasing again.

Reactions: 7
Molly saying she was excited to post this video & it's already got negative comments already. Saying her career is pointless & being irresponsible travelling whilst covid is increasing again.
I had that thought to be fair. I did two necessary long distance journeys during the pandemic because I was moving and we made an effort to stop as infrequently as we could because the pandemic is real and we don't want to catch something and then spread it to every poor service station worker in Scotland. I mean I think the video idea is weak anyway but especially during a pandemic.

Reactions: 6
I had that thought to be fair. I did two necessary long distance journeys during the pandemic because I was moving and we made an effort to stop as infrequently as we could because the pandemic is real and we don't want to catch something and then spread it to every poor service station worker in Scotland. I mean I think the video idea is weak anyway but especially during a pandemic.
I do understand people who are travelling and stuff but recently she's being posting a lot more videos that includes travelling. It's okay saying she's being doing things safely but as we all are at the moment and I know people who have being doing things safely and not being going out as much and still got it. I know its her risk but surely if she had caught it and going round to every service station down M1 she would think different... as they say symptoms don't come out straight away.

Reactions: 1
Not only did she post herself traveling unnecessarily during them pandemic, they were traveling with the sole purpose of entering as many food establishments and interacting with as many workers (most of whom are on zero hour/minimum wage contracts and can't afford to get ill) as possible
Idiots, both of them

Edit - I've seen an influencer who did something similar use the excuse of "the UK have the NHS and financial support for people who have to isolate/get ill so it's not as serious" and I hope to god she doesn't try something similar.
Maybe the person can't get financial support if they don't work.
Maybe the person has a health condition, or children who are immunocompromised and there's nowhere safe for them to stay.
Maybe the person's income also comes from tips which they can't get if they're unable to work.
Maybe working is a chance for them to escape an abusive household.
Maybe it's their only opportunity to leave their home and see people.

Maybe don't travel unnecessarily in a pandemic

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Not only did she post herself traveling unnecessarily during them pandemic, they were traveling with the sole purpose of entering as many food establishments and interacting with as many workers (most of whom are on zero hour/minimum wage contracts and can't afford to get ill) as possible
Idiots, both of them

Edit - I've seen an influencer who did something similar use the excuse of "the UK have the NHS and financial support for people who have to isolate/get ill so it's not as serious" and I hope to god she doesn't try something similar.
Maybe the person can't get financial support if they don't work.
Maybe the person has a health condition, or children who are immunocompromised and there's nowhere safe for them to stay.
Maybe the person's income also comes from tips which they can't get if they're unable to work.
Maybe working is a chance for them to escape an abusive household.
Maybe it's their only opportunity to leave their home and see people.

Maybe don't travel unnecessarily in a pandemic
she went to go and visit a friend in oxford but the point still stands, if you care about your friends or family then you will take any means necessary to minimise risks. I agree that the video was a bit irresponsible especially being an influencer with a 'platform'. Plus travelling to a university city was not the best idea as many people have become infected there.... her video next week will be 'WE GOT COVID19'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she went to go and visit a friend in oxford but the point still stands, if you care about your friends or family then you will take any means necessary to minimise risks. I agree that the video was a bit irresponsible especially being an influencer with a 'platform'. Plus travelling to a university city was not the best idea as many people have become infected there.... her video next week will be 'WE GOT COVID19'
To be fair, Oxford doesn't go back until October for most courses so it won't be a problem yet. Still absolutely irresponsible, but at least Oxford won't be suffering as much yet as we are up here in Glasgow.

To be fair, Oxford doesn't go back until October for most courses so it won't be a problem yet. Still absolutely irresponsible, but at least Oxford won't be suffering as much yet as we are up here in Glasgow.
I have a cousin who moved back for second year 2 weeks ago and started uni on friday, lots of his friends already have been tested positive yet they are still out partying, its mad

• Wow
Reactions: 3
"WE ATE AT EVERY SINGLE SERVICE STATION ON THE MOTORWAY...✨🚗"

*Gets takeaway food to eat later from half of them*

Reactions: 10
The way she talks about alcohol is like someone whose under 18, makes me cringe every time

Reactions: 16
The way she talks about alcohol is like someone whose under 18, makes me cringe every time
It’s the same with Jas and Sophie Clough for me. We get it you love a drink, so do the majority of people, posting it all over doesn’t make you look like a “cool put together adult”, it makes you look like a twit. Also gonna need a new thread soon!

On her insta stories last night she posted a couple of the troll-type comments saying her videos are tit and talked about how it hurts her feelings but said nothing about all the comments rightly pointing out that it was an irresponsible video given the current climate, prob bc she knows there's nothing she can say to that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Surely this should annoy everyone, whether or not you’re a taxpayer. Is it really necessary to put ‘as a taxpayer’?? Feels like she’s just showing off a bit. Just my opinion though, might be reading into it too much!
Major Tory energy from this lol “as a taxpayer”, pisses everyone off love whether u pay taxes or not

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel like drinking is a massive personality trait for so many U.K. influencers. There’s so many that come to mind thinking of it. All they can literally do is eat drink and buy clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thing is I think she acts like this cause she’s late to the bandwagon with it. I’m sure she’s said before when all her mates started drinking in sixth form she didn’t like it so didn’t bother, and at the start of uni she didn’t drink loads because she feared being sick I’m sure it was. And now she’s caught up at 20 and she likes drinking (and doesn’t bleeping shut up about it) it seems so cringey and immature cos she’s far behind everyone her age now

Reactions: 6
I feel like drinking is a massive personality trait for so many U.K. influencers. There’s so many that come to mind thinking of it. All they can literally do is eat drink and buy clothes
The thing is that's actually representative of a lot of UK girls at least on a surface level. Just like those girls though, I'm sure there's loads more to Molly, she just doesn't show it because she's so scared of being seen as uncool. Remember when she kept going on about how nerdy it was that she chose to go to a museum in Australia even though no one would have cared if she did it without acknowledging it. She's too scared to have a personality because she's scared of being 'uncool'.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The thing is that's actually representative of a lot of UK girls at least on a surface level. Just like those girls though, I'm sure there's loads more to Molly, she just doesn't show it because she's so scared of being seen as uncool. Remember when she kept going on about how nerdy it was that she chose to go to a museum in Australia even though no one would have cared if she did it without acknowledging it. She's too scared to have a personality because she's scared of being 'uncool'.
That’s such an immature mindset though, I truly don’t understand it. I grew up in Brisbane and when I took my boyfriend to my hometown for the first time we spent at least 70% of our trip in museums. There’s literally nothing wrong with it. I guess Molly did get bullied a bit of being a Harry Potter fan and seeming “nerdy” so it might stem from that

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's the same every time she talks about liking books. As if it's such a nerdy thing etc when it's not, she really does care about being seeing as cool or doing what she thinks is cool. And right now she thinks showing her drinks off is cool when no one actually cares either way.

Prepare yourselves for a three week bonanza of IG posts reminding us she’s 21 this month 😩

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.