Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle

VIP Member
Thomas, fetch me some waffles would you babyyyy
With some strawberries too and maybe
Later we can have some fun
But not go the whole way 'cos since the birth of my son
I've not been in the mood
Anyway, hurry up with my food!
I'm feeding our son liquid gold from the boob
While I film a video for YouTube
And respond to comments on Instagram
I'm so busy and important since becoming a mam
I still think Covid is a lie
Oh, by the way, I'm still bi!
I'm also a writer, have you read my stuff?
I never stop talking about my tits and muff
Just last week I advertised lube
And right now my son's on the boob
Just chilling up here in the attic
While my behaviour's completely erratic
I won't wear a mask when nobody's near
Here's a 50% discount for Fabletics gear!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
FROM THE CLINICS COVID FAQ

You will be asked to attend appointments alone - the clinic specify that these rules are in line with the new level 3 restrictions

Melanie is therefore breaching level 3 and so is the clinic.

Apparently, unless you are willing to take a hefty discount and promote us on your YouTube channel then it's a family day out!!
brb just going to report them 😘 I’ve had to give patients bad news ALONE. I’ve had patients die ALONE, my friend had her miscarriage confirmed ALONE while her BF waited in the car because he wasn’t allowed in.

fuck her and fuck blackrock clinic.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Am I bad person for laughing at these??
The posed duck-pout and the thumbs up in the second one while leaving the tears undried on her cheeks just killed me.

Our hospital admissions exceeded 500 this morning and our test centres averaged at a rate of 22% positivity yesterday, some centres actually saw a rate of 50%. 2,248 Irish people are dead as of yesterday to COVID. But Pennywise is sharing selfies of her crying about her cancelled vanity project wedding... back in March. The narcissism of it.
why is she sobbing if it was all fine in the end then? last night I pumped 10 stomachs, got threatened with physical abuse, had someone ambulanced to the liver transplant unit in Dublin because they need a new liver, had two ICU patients admitted with Covid related illness and we officially have none left in the hospital I work in so when there’s more coming in we’re fucked. The nurse keeping everything moving in A&E had been in for 24 hours and will still going with no end in sight. I’ve been here since Thursday and will be hopefully home some time tomorrow.

Why is she crying about a fucking wedding she already had?? Thomas looks like a fucking gawbean in that hot tub but now I’m just being bitter.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Dearreader

VIP Member
Im surprised with covid restrictions that they are allowing him to have all those people in with him. I thought it might have been only the person getting it done and one other. Any clinics or anything here that’s the way it is

My mother's really unwell and I can't accompany her to appointments

But senior baldy gets the whole family rallied for a wig fitting?

Something's very wrong with that picture

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Yeah we’ve gone into another lockdown and I’ve been regulated back on unexpected 24 hour shifts because of staffing issues. Irish numbers are now so high track and trace can’t keep up any more.

I might be MIA from this thread for a while Both because she boils my fucking blood and because I’m now up the shit creek again with 0 time to myself.

Please be safe this new year. Love to all. Chat in 2021 at some point.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Hi Melanie, genuine medical professional here! Just a reminder, same one as I gave my mam this morning: the republics numbers are going down case wise - but our ICU numbers aren’t. Which, if anything proves that it takes longer to recover once you’re hit badly than we originally thought 😘 But, please continue not wearing a mask you selfish bint 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 29

kekedoyouloveme

Off to bed in my rented "matchbox" that I pay well "over 1k for" and I just have this to say to our friend, Pennywise.

I might be renting but I wouldn't swap places with you for fucking anything. My diet consists of more than waffles and Linda McCartney sausages. I can eat my meals at a TABLE rather than balancing plates on a bed, I'm not confined to an attic for 23 out of the 24 hours in a day. I don't have to tiptoe around someone else's home for fear of being a nuisance to a host of middle-aged AND underage housemates belonging to my husband. I've more freedom in an hour of spending "dead money" to rent than you get in a week, living in your dysfunctional shitshow. I'd take my high rent and shite salary along with some quality of life over your prison cell any day. So the next time you want to condescend down your snooty Pennywise nose at normal people, have a look in the mirror first ☺✌

Go on back to selling stories about threesomes and magic mushrooms in exchange for sponsorships, love 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

smaria10

Literally joined this website so I could say how pissed off that she's deleted all the comments on that thread. She deleted her reply to me and that whole thread and she deleted my comment where I debunked that shite about babies' development being affected by masks. I never get involved in this kind of thing, but the whole thing had my fuming. What an entitled, uneducated brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
we didn’t really have a solid suggestion so I hope this is ok, I know “liquid gold” was a popular theme, and how can we not mention the humble (unlike perfect mammy mel) waffle. 😬

Howareyeeeemeinternetfamily!!!
(- Not including me sister, she’s blocked/unfollowed me.
- Or me mum, because she dumped me dad and I have unresolved issues.
- Or me brother, he’s dropped off the face of the earth
- Or me parents in law, haven’t used the kitchen or seen downstairs at all this weekend because they’re home.
-Or Thomas, he dropped some liquid gold on my side of the bed - baked bean juice)

I’ve been so busy with the baby, my novel, YouTube, my poetry, my sock puppet accounts, body checking, goading on Instagram and then writing out thesis length replies to everyone who comments that I haven’t had a chance to check in on this thread!!

Spoke to my old friend Jim Corr yesterday, we’re getting together to write some clean prose about masks, and how they’re destroying society. (Not that I’m anti mask, I’m just anti bras - on my boobs and my face, unless they’re fabletics obviously)

I’ve sent him this rough draft and I’m about to go to Tesco to take some images of myself with my tits out and me bra and mask off,
I’ll obviously blame my baby when I’m called out on it,
why else would you have a kid if it’s not for the social media opportunities,
but I need to wait for Thomas’s parents to go out before I’m allowed leave the attic.

Even though you peasants didn’t appreciate my last piece of work I decided I want to share more of it going forward and it’s the perfect way to start my new thread.

Masked, unmasked;
Like a bra for my lips, you act as a prison; you keep me locked up;
My son; my sun; my breasts; my lips;
The liquid gold flows from my fingers; into my condescending as fuck script; my boobs; fuck all to do with my boobs but; boobs;
and my lips;
Why do you do me so wrong Michael Martin;
Why do you take my freedom like....
Like a starved child rooting for the boob;
Boob; fabletics incased boob;
Masked; #ad pretty fabletics boob mask; 2 for 1; free delivery to the uk;
But do not mask my words; my waffle crumbed lips; my love;
Son; Sun.

I know you’re all blown away, just drink it all in and get to commenting down below.
And also just to remind my fans Thomas hasn’t been down below as of yet 😕 he’s going through a mental leap at the moment so I’ll let him get through that before I get the durex out #ad

• Haha
  • Heart
I can't believe anyone with a "history of disordered eating" would even consider promoting a calorie counting app!

• Heart
  • Angry

kekedoyouloveme

Am I bad person for laughing at these??
The posed duck-pout and the thumbs up in the second one while leaving the tears undried on her cheeks just killed me.

Our hospital admissions exceeded 500 this morning and our test centres averaged at a rate of 22% positivity yesterday, some centres actually saw a rate of 50%. 2,248 Irish people are dead as of yesterday to COVID. But Pennywise is sharing selfies of her crying about her cancelled vanity project wedding... back in March. The narcissism of it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

kekedoyouloveme

Some things I found really disturbing, forgive the breakdown here but I'm actually a bit unsettled after watching.

She completely separates herself from the in-laws at several points, whether consciously or not. She opens with a shot of the Christmas tree in their sitting room and immediately says "That tree is brilliant but it's not our one" (00:28), and then she showcases the potted plant they're calling a tree up in the attic and says, "We have our own tree". They also have a full-blown carved wooden sign on their door that you'd get on the pillar of a house, reading 'The Den'. She captions this to say it's the sign they'll be using for their future house. Again, she's like literally placing a boundary between their attic bedroom and the remainder of the house, nearly positioning it as having its own independent entrance? She even knocks on the fucking door and Thomas lets her in. To the bedroom. She then goes on to say that the TV in their bedroom makes it "a lot more homey" (?) at 7:11, she says that "it feels like we're in our own little place" - by being able to watch a movie there themselves. She's doing her absolute utmost to establish this attic bedroom as its own entity, disconnected from the family home.

She also says at 1:47 that she was living with her Dad "until she married [Thomas]"... surely they were living together prior to the wedding? I know they had lived in Spain together but surely they weren't getting married while still living apart? She very heavily emphasises that she's still 'renting' with her father and that they are 'contributing' in his family home. She says at 8:00, "Between the two of us, we're worth zero", i.e. that the figure she has saved is equal to Thomas' debt for his pilot training. She actually says, "If you take Thomas' debt, and my savings, we've got nothing". I don't know any married couple or even any long-term couple among my colleagues or friends who would be so divided with their finances? They're married and share a child, for fuck's sake. I don't get how it can be her savings and his debt. There's no sense of togetherness there at all, there's no their debt and their savings. I feel like she almost relishes that he is broke as shit and dependent on her, for her fat stack in the bank? A bit like the way she appears to nurture complete dependency with that baby, she has the husband infantilised too. He hasn't got a penny and she has it all. It's beyond me why they don't just use her savings to clear up at least some of that debt - they are married after all. I have two friends who got Approval in Principle recently for a mortgage but had to do something similar at the start of 2020, he had a fairly big car loan (a car they both used) so they just paid it all off, began again and saved like fuck during the pandemic to rebuild their deposit. If Thomas' debt really is the barrier to them being given a mortgage... get rid of it? She says at 10:23 that "We both are on really good salaries", so I just don't understand why, with those good salaries, they don't just get the debt down and rebuild. Surely, with two 'really good salaries', it wouldn't take them long while living with his family.

I actually almost felt sorry for Thomas around 8:10, he says "It makes more sense for me, personally, to be living at home because I need to pay back my loan before I can even think about saving for a house". It seems like it is very much his burden to bear alone, which just seems really odd for a married man. Where's the sense of partnership or unity there? She keeps the exclusive pronouns going by saying at 8:34, "I have a deposit for a house". Again, it's very much her deposit and her having the upper hand in what's meant to be a marriage.

The last thing I found really disturbing was the scaremongering from the two of them. At 9:33, Melanie says, "The issue is, a lot of people buy a house, far away like somewhere where they don't want to live and then they get stuck living there because they can never sell it". He kind of echoes that then at 16:54, claiming that a mortgage advisor they'd been speaking to allegedly said, "in his personal opinion, the days of the starter home are dead. Because he was like, chances are, whatever you buy, you're gonna be there for a very long time"? Have I missed something or is this actually a thing? I would have thought with a housing crisis so bad, houses could be sold?? I've been scrolling through daft.ie and myhome.ie (wishfully) for years and I don't think I've ever seen a house (in any of the many counties that I look through) be available for over twelve months. Where are all these homes that people can't sell? I'll take one!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

firecracker

Melanie Murphy #7- chained to my child, sock puppets gone wild, covid restrictions got me riled

😂 is that too long?

• Haha
  • Heart

oicheliath

To be honest I've no issue if Melanie wants to dye her hair or hide greys. What I do take issue with is her snotty phrasing and thinly veiled jab at new mums that don't.

She says "From every new mother I've spoken to it's pretty normal to 'let oneself go' for a while at the end of pregnancy and after birth but I'm not about that life, I want to look after myself, too, and I feel a lot better when I've made an effort!"

It's basically a self-congratulatory pat on the back about how she's so different to all these other new mums out there that have let themselves go, don't look after themselves and don't make an effort.

It's also REEKS of Mel's go-to "I'm not like other girls!!!" internalized sexism.

News flash Mel - most new mums manage to shower regulatory and get dressed (like actually dressed, with something called a "top"). Just because you don't get your hair regularly dyed and cut (or squat, skincare, nailcare - what have you), doesn't mean you've "let yourself go" fgs. I mean it's a privilege to even be able to afford half these things.

• Heart

kekedoyouloveme

plus she DIDNT cancel her wedding. He’s still her husband. They just didn’t have a big wedding. Massive difference
The victim complex JUMPED out.
Textbook narcissist through + through.

Also, on the narcissist issue, my best friend is a nurse. I mentioned to her earlier on that Pennywise is claiming in her new video that the nurses pulled back the curtain, saw her swelling after birth and flinched/did a double take, depending on how you interpret her dramatic ass recreation.
My friend said she's removed bullets, had to put leeches on infected wounds, she once took socks off an elderly man and an entire layer of skin came off with the socks. She said there's absolutely no way any nurse would be in the least bit surprised by a swollen f*nny. It's nothing special.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe they (well, Melanie) like to make a thing of it being the attic because it makes it sound more like their own space, almost a separate flat, and either an excuse to be more independent or at least make it seem like they are so she can play the hard-working-mammy card.

It just makes me think of Jane Eyre with the image of Mel rattling around in the attic, maybe reciting her poetry to herself...

The actual reality may be entirely different but the way Melanie makes their living situation seem made me think up this:

4r7hib.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

HotGirl101

Thank god there's a tattle on Melanie murphy, I've had enough of her fucking bottom lip and weird husband

• Haha

Elle

VIP Member
Melanie Murphy #7 No one cares what your son's called, how come your husband's still bald

Lol I joke. But, really, why?

• Haha

Dearreader

VIP Member
I managed to watch her video in full.

It's just reaffirmed for me how dysfunctional the relationship is. As @kekedoyouloveme stated how divided they seem to be. A mine vs his mentality. That's not how it works when you get married and it especially doesn't work once a child comes into the equation.

She's directly emasculating him at several points in the video- my mortgage, his dept, he's not working, my savings. If that's the attitude in the video towards him, I would hate to see how she guilts him behind closed doors. And she is guilting him. I think he feels his has to prove his worth to her by paying it back on his own. It's certainly not an "us venture" when over and over again she refers to it as her savings and her mortgage. She came across as entirely manipulative in the video

It feels to me like she's trying to make him totally reliant and grateful to her as she mentions so many times how she's basically the breadwinner and that they are where they are because of Thomas. Typical narc behaviour to wear your partner down, guilt them, infantilize him ,make them reliant all while maintaining everything the narc does, every sacrifice, every contribution is for the sake of the relationship. She's relishing in the power she has over him right now. She wants that mortgage in her name.

Also as an aside- the CONSTANT mention of exes from Melanie.That's not normal in a happy marriage. Heck, it's not even normal in a relationship. The relationship as a whole is not healthy and won't ever be unless Melanie addresses her issues and not manipulate Thomas by referring to her narc issues as her cHiLd sTaTe.

Also big fat LOL from me at the bit about wanting to live near family. Dublin is the most accessible part of the country with trains and buses everywhere. She's whining about living in one of the most expensive and affluent areas in County Dublin. I do not feel sorry for her.

• Heart