Melanie Murphy #6 liquid gold, now available at Tesco, may contain traces of waffle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im surprised with covid restrictions that they are allowing him to have all those people in with him. I thought it might have been only the person getting it done and one other. Any clinics or anything here that’s the way it is

My mother's really unwell and I can't accompany her to appointments

But senior baldy gets the whole family rallied for a wig fitting?

Something's very wrong with that picture

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why has she not put #ad on pluggy’s stories when it’s discounted because he’s married to a youtuber 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Pandemic aside, I thought new mothers were generally advised to be selective about where and how often they expose their newborn baby to crowds or indoor public spaces. Medical facilities and shopping malls especially. As their immune systems are not fully developed yet. I feel like I've seen pictures of them outside on a crowded street, in a shopping center, and God forbid baby miss out on daddy's first hair transplant. Fun for the whole family! He's only been alive for little over a month. Why is she out here filming content?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Pandemic aside, I thought new mothers were generally advised to be selective about where and how often they expose their newborn baby to crowds or indoor public spaces. Medical facilities and shopping malls especially. As their immune systems are not fully developed yet. I feel like I've seen pictures of them outside on a crowded street, in a shopping center, and God forbid baby miss out on daddy's first hair transplant. Fun for the whole family! He's only been alive for little over a month. Why is she out here filming content?!
she has to be there or captain plugs would need to fork up the cash for his own vanity project.
Could you even imagine accepting free/heavily discounted plugs once wifey shows it all on her YouTube.

Thomas wants to be honest means Thomas is getting this at discount

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought she’d have been by her dads side ( isn’t he getting a procedure done today) he might need her more than Thomas 🤷

I thought she’d have been by her dads side ( isn’t he getting a procedure done today) he might need her more than Thomas 🤷
Whaat is her dad getting one too
7CFEAB07-6BE1-4432-BFD3-EAFCAA5DC66A.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
probably looked for a discount from the HSE and they told her where to go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Whaat is her dad getting one too View attachment 340372
I was confused by that first sentence, but after reading it a few times I think she meant that people with boyfriends and dads in the same boat as Thomas (hair loss) have been asking her how long Thomas has wanted the treatment. It seems like her dad's getting a different procedure done today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

WAIT.

You are telling me she's in a clinic durning a global pandemic with her newborn (ish) Baby to film a YouTube video on a hair transplant ?

I'm bleeping raging,I'm sorry.

I've been outside the hospital for hours on many occasions because I was too scared to go home and leave my mother because they (rightfully) wouldn't allow me in and I understood and never once questioned it.

That's really enough from me today.

ETA - because my blood is boiling. People lost parents, grandparents, friends to this virus and couldn't enter hospitals or attend funerals and Melanie and family are all squatting in a clinic for the day just so baldy gets his few extra whiskers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
WAIT.

You are telling me she's in a clinic durning a global pandemic with her newborn (ish) Baby to film a YouTube video on a hair transplant ?

I've been outside the hospital for hours on many occasions because I was too scared to go home and leave my mother because they (rightfully) wouldn't allow me in and I understood and never once questioned it.

but
**M&S advertisement voice**

this is not just a procedure, this is a blackrock procedure 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was confused by that first sentence, but after reading it a few times I think she meant that people with boyfriends and dads in the same boat as Thomas (hair loss) have been asking her how long Thomas has wanted the treatment. It seems like her dad's getting a different procedure done today.
It was confusing .I was thinking Thomas and the Dad would be coming out looking like part of the Jackson 5 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was confusing .I was thinking Thomas and the Dad would be coming out looking like part of the Jackson 5 😂
:ROFLMAO: yeah she worded it in a very confusing way. I was there for ages thinking 'Why's she calling Thomas her boyfriend?' 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
:ROFLMAO: yeah she worded it in a very confusing way. I was there for ages thinking 'Why's she calling Thomas her boyfriend?' 😬
It was just when she'd said they were both getting procedures on the same day and then put that in brackets I thought she meant a#gifted hair transplant for both of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WAIT.

ETA - because my blood is boiling. People lost parents, grandparents, friends to this virus and couldn't enter hospitals or attend funerals and Melanie and family are all squatting in a clinic for the day just so baldy gets his few extra whiskers.
Yup! Apparently they have very lovely private rooms. I could hardly contain my eyeroll.

What's weird is she says she'll be running up and down all day to feed him/film the transplant. Is she literally just leaving her month old baby alone in a room, at some random facility, so she can film an add for hair transplants? Who is watching the baby? This is so not normal.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Yup! Apparently they have very lovely private rooms. I could hardly contain my eyeroll.

What's weird is she says she'll be running up and down all day to feed him/film the transplant. Is she literally just leaving her month old baby alone in a room, at some random facility, so she can film an add for hair transplants? Who is watching the baby? This is so not normal.
I think Thomas’ Mum is there too. So I assume Melanie has put her on child duty? Given they rarely leave the attic might be nice for Grandma to have some time with her grandson 😬

Reactions: 8

They also brought MIL.

Seriously I can't believe there are women who find out bad news alone at their scan appointments because they can't bring their partner and egg head brought his wife, his baby and his MUMMY.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
FROM THE CLINICS COVID FAQ

You will be asked to attend appointments alone - the clinic specify that these rules are in line with the new level 3 restrictions

Melanie is therefore breaching level 3 and so is the clinic.

Apparently, unless you are willing to take a hefty discount and promote us on your YouTube channel then it's a family day out!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
FROM THE CLINICS COVID FAQ

You will be asked to attend appointments alone - the clinic specify that these rules are in line with the new level 3 restrictions

Melanie is therefore breaching level 3 and so is the clinic.

Apparently, unless you are willing to take a hefty discount and promote us on your YouTube channel then it's a family day out!!
I honestly thought that was the case that’s ridiculous especially when theirs people terminally ill in hospital either not allowed visitors or one visitor a week. My granda is currently in hospital after having a stroke and is allowed 1 visitor a week I’m from up the North of Ireland

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.