Melanie Murphy #6 liquid gold, now available at Tesco, may contain traces of waffle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is not showing the baby’s eyes and forehead keeping him private? Seriously there is no logic that goes through that woman’s head.
She keeps saying the only reason she shows clips of him is because it's relievant to what's she's doing at the time ie if he needs breastfed while she's doing an AD or vid ...what part or waving a pizza in his face warrants an upload 🍕🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Perhaps she’ll go on live, and accidentally drop her phone, it’ll bounce off her liquid gold voluptuous beewbs and tragically PAN to his face. Shock horror, his face is out there. She’ll exclaim to captain baldie in distress, that her lyfe “is ova baby, nooo...everyone’s just seen Peeeta.”
And once she’s done that she’ll suddenly be ok with becoming a mummy Instagram! And then we’ll get thousands of ads with his face in 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Both of the sisters are an absolute tit show. Jess’s content is all about “boyssss”.. she is not a teenager, I don’t know why she’s given a free pass everytime because she’s “young”. Her videos are sloppy and her opinions are dangerous. How is that okay?
And Melanie’s haircut stories are absolute joke. Who is that obsessed with looks with a new baby to take care of? I know its not a psychology forum but I see a lot of great personality analysis from few of you here.. is it true that narcissist can actually misinterpret whats being said at the therapy and use the support/encouragement as false validation? One of my friends is a bit of a narcissist/self involved like Melanie and she’s going to therapy. I feel like people like her and Melanie take the word of their therapist as an excuse to justify their behavior. Melanie does that A LOT. LIKE A LOT LOT. I wonder how a narcissist can change or if they ever change at all? Poor Milo.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She keeps saying the only reason she shows clips of him is because it's relievant to what's she's doing at the time ie if he needs breastfed while she's doing an AD or vid ...what part or waving a pizza in his face warrants an upload 🍕🥴
Why would anyone ‘work’ (ie: fo an ad) while their child needs them (ie; breastfeeding)? You are in control of your content as a creator. You could easily remake the ad photo lol.
She WANTS her son to be ONLINE! Just enough but not too much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Somebody doesn’t like her hair 😂 And.....View attachment 348451View attachment 348452
Someone quoted me - I feel like I’m famous 🙏🏻
(The second comment, I said that a couple pages back)

Imagine getting a haircut and being like this is the perfect excuse to get my best granny bra out 😂 oh gotta get my new bag.. oops I mean baby in the shot for the likes, just incase the gold bags don’t suffice.
You know I’m wondering if this is satire? Her whole grid looks like someone making fun of influencers but she’s actually taking herself seriously lol
Here’s what I said! Just wanna make it clear I am not interacting with Mel Mup but I appreciate the appreciation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Here’s what I said! Just wanna make it clear I am not interacting with Mel Mup but I appreciate the appreciation
Great minds and all that! coincidence 🤷😂

Reply to the person that said about not using hair dye
8BC55F0B-1C36-4A3D-BCB6-21C0E5A9F979.jpeg
471018CB-53A2-4958-9788-07323F102372.jpeg

I can't bring the comment up on my phone ,not sure if she's deleted it ? was hoping to see her reply :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Reply to the person that said about not using hair dyeView attachment 348733View attachment 348734

I can't bring the comment up on my phone ,not sure if she's deleted it ? was hoping to see her reply :ROFLMAO:
I went to look at it when I saw your post but I couldn’t find it then - seems like something she would be too uncomfortable to leave up on her comment thread even with one of her famous essay responses!

Reactions: 7

Reply to the person that said about not using hair dyeView attachment 348733View attachment 348734

To be fair here, I think if anyone is trying to make it out that someone people might be offended if Mel is trying to hide her silver hair with die, that is pushing it. But she does say she likes/wants to look young in her recent essay post-however did she used to ALSO describe herself as an ‘irish granny’? 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
To be honest I've no issue if Melanie wants to dye her hair or hide greys. What I do take issue with is her snotty phrasing and thinly veiled jab at new mums that don't.

She says "From every new mother I've spoken to it's pretty normal to 'let oneself go' for a while at the end of pregnancy and after birth but I'm not about that life, I want to look after myself, too, and I feel a lot better when I've made an effort!"

It's basically a self-congratulatory pat on the back about how she's so different to all these other new mums out there that have let themselves go, don't look after themselves and don't make an effort.

It's also REEKS of Mel's go-to "I'm not like other girls!!!" internalized sexism.

News flash Mel - most new mums manage to shower regulatory and get dressed (like actually dressed, with something called a "top"). Just because you don't get your hair regularly dyed and cut (or squat, skincare, nailcare - what have you), doesn't mean you've "let yourself go" fgs. I mean it's a privilege to even be able to afford half these things.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
To be honest I've no issue if Melanie wants to dye her hair or hide greys. What I do take issue with is her snotty phrasing and thinly veiled jab at new mums that don't.

She says "From every new mother I've spoken to it's pretty normal to 'let oneself go' for a while at the end of pregnancy and after birth but I'm not about that life, I want to look after myself, too, and I feel a lot better when I've made an effort!"

It's basically a self-congratulatory pat on the back about how she's so different to all these other new mums out there that have let themselves go, don't look after themselves and don't make an effort.

It's also REEKS of Mel's go-to "I'm not like other girls!!!" internalized sexism.

News flash Mel - most new mums manage to shower regulatory and get dressed (like actually dressed, with something called a "top"). Just because you don't get your hair regularly dyed and cut (or squat, skincare, nailcare - what have you), doesn't mean you've "let yourself go" fgs. I mean it's a privilege to even be able to afford half these things.
im not allowed paint my nails for my job but I also haven’t had my eyebrows (or anywhere) waxed since September/October. I can’t remember the last time I exercised minus going for a walk when I can in the evening with the buggy. My fella has started make Chewbacca noises at me 😂 But I don’t care because I shower, dress myself daily,I’m working and my son is ok. She can mask it behind “I feel better about myself” all she wants But it’s definitely just because she thinks Thomas won’t fancy her anymore and her “pick me” attitude.

we all feel better when we can do little things for ourselves, obviously but she uses it as a tool to separate herself from other mams. It’s painfully obvious she wants to be the hot mam who all her sons friends fancy and not a “mammy”

• Heart
Reactions: 16
im not allowed paint my nails for my job but I also haven’t had my eyebrows (or anywhere) waxed since September/October. I can’t remember the last time I exercised minus going for a walk when I can in the evening with the buggy. My fella has started make Chewbacca noises at me 😂 But I don’t care because I shower, dress myself daily,I’m working and my son is ok. She can mask it behind “I feel better about myself” all she wants But it’s definitely just because she thinks Thomas won’t fancy her anymore and her “pick me” attitude.

we all feel better when we can do little things for ourselves, obviously but she uses it as a tool to separate herself from other mams. It’s painfully obvious she wants to be the hot mam who all her sons friends fancy and not a “mammy”
I totally agree!!
You’re also doing a very tough but worthwhile job, what the jeff is Mel doing? Taking pics of herself in her bra, real meaningful work that 😏.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Fully agree. The "Not about that life." Comment is the worst part honestly. Melanie's so privileged that she couldn't imagine not having enough time or resources to preen as a new mother. Not to mention have her own personal hairstylist thanks to MIL. Not all women have the money, time, or help for these things. It's not that they are "about that life", they just have no choice.

She is a MASTER of manipulation though. Her solution every time she says something horrible is to make a giant post about how great she is and why WE should feel bad for pointing out when she's being ignorant.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
To be fair here, I think if anyone is trying to make it out that someone people might be offended if Mel is trying to hide her silver hair with die, that is pushing it. But she does say she likes/wants to look young in her recent essay post-however did she used to ALSO describe herself as an ‘irish granny’? 👀
A Glamorous Irish Granny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She wishes she was glamorous!!! My gran had 5 very young, worked full time and kept a spotless house. Her hair was fully grey by 25 and she rocked it!! What is her highness going to do when she has more than one?? She can’t manage a hot cup of coffee with a full house of people to mind her child for a few mins. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All this has reminded me of a YouTube comment from a caveman helpfully explaining why single women over 30 can essentially consider their romantic lives over.

And Mel's reply: "While it sucks, I do agree!"

It's no wonder she's fooled her American followers into thinking Ireland is still a backwards hole when she herself is living in the 1950s.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
All this has reminded me of a YouTube comment from a caveman helpfully explaining why single women over 30 can essentially consider their romantic lives over.

And Mel's reply: "While it sucks, I do agree!"

It's no wonder she's fooled her American followers into thinking Ireland is still a backwards hole when she herself is living in the 1950s.
what the actual duck

does she even read the comments she replies to??? Shall we have even one statistic there and shall we acknowledge that SO MANY MEN die single because it's also difficult for blokes to find someone when they get older because guess what, not every bloke turns into a silverfox/daddy warbucks when they hit 30/40. No a lot of them are balding, with alcohol guts and not much in their savings account.

Plenty of people find love later in life because there are plenty of other people also looking for love later in life and are looking for likeminded individuals of a similar age that they can find comfort and commonality with.

The dude who wrote that comment must be very bitter but I do wish Melanie wouldn't egg on MRAs

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.