Melanie Murphy #6 liquid gold, now available at Tesco, may contain traces of waffle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she going back on it after 5 years ? it's the silliest thing I've seen

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Me too! Is it when she ‘expects’ to be done having children? So weird! Like in 5 years her “issues” with alcohol will just disappear?? Idiot woman

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Me too! Is it when she ‘expects’ to be done having children? So weird! Like in 5 years her “issues” with alcohol will just disappear?? Idiot woman
Exactly ! what (so called ) alcoholic sets out a long term plan when they can hit the booze again ,it's ridiculous .

Reactions: 8
Why 5 years like 😂and ya grand if you want to do it, stop gloating about it it doesn’t make you any better of a person then someone who likes a drink

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
12107C41-8549-4E82-8129-B2D297A5910C.jpeg

How people with REAL alcohol problems deal with things. All quiet on my ward so making the most of it 😂 5 years my hole. If she had a real issue she’d never go back on it again.

captain = captain morgan I keep in the press.

• Heart
View attachment 366481

How people with REAL alcohol problems deal with things. All quiet on my ward so making the most of it 😂 5 years my hole. If she had a real issue she’d never go back on it again.

captain = captain morgan I keep in the press.
No ,I think any of us familiar with an alcoholic knows they can't pick and choose when to fall off the wagon ...Happy New Year 🎆

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Agreed. Goes on and on about how much her life has improved and how it's improved her relationships blah blah blah, yet plans to start drinking again in 5 years.. why not stay off the alcohol forever? :rolleyes:

Happy New Year to all of you lovely and brilliant people ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Happy New Year to all on Melanie Muppets Zig and Zags thread 😊
6707865B-ECD7-4248-8EFD-C3FD3BA5AC15.jpg
E98BD96A-F311-444A-815E-4E61E8530AB9.jpeg

You gotta love random comments
68E02CBB-962B-416D-BA34-14423E784851.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Happy New Year to all on Melanie Muppets Zig and Zags thread 😊View attachment 366511View attachment 366512

You gotta love random comments View attachment 366517
I wonder if this person is subtly calling her out on her lie. Not sure if anyone here posted about this already. But I remember her saying that it was her favorite Harry Potter sweater. And then when someone pointed out that it lights up, she posted a story claiming she never knew it lit up. I wish I had screenshot them. Was she just not washing it? And how could she not feel the battery pack? I have a sweater like this and it is impossible not to notice, especially once you have it on. Why lie about something as insignificant as that? It's so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if this person is subtly calling her out on her lie. Not sure if anyone here posted about this already. But I remember her saying that it was her favorite Harry Potter sweater. And then when someone pointed out that it lights up, she posted a story claiming she never knew it lit up. I wish I had screenshot them. Was she just not washing it? And how could she not feel the battery pack? I have a sweater like this and it is impossible not to notice, especially once you have it on. Why lie about something as insignificant as that? It's so weird.
I thought that was odd as well. I mean did she not read the description before buying? Or felt a battery pack when it first arrived? Maybe she was playing innocent-cutesy with her audience because she loves doing that 🤪 Imagine how insufferable she’d have been on dates 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes that’s right the person told her to try it in the dark, she didn’t know it lit up

96FEA8D2-7A08-49F5-BE9D-9F87E49D42D1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Happy new years folks!

Did her dad rent when she was growing up? Is that why she is so hell-bent on having a house etc in skerries seems odd since her own dad isn't exactly bound to skerries since he rents.

Reactions: 9
Am I bad person for laughing at these??
The posed duck-pout and the thumbs up in the second one while leaving the tears undried on her cheeks just killed me.

Our hospital admissions exceeded 500 this morning and our test centres averaged at a rate of 22% positivity yesterday, some centres actually saw a rate of 50%. 2,248 Irish people are dead as of yesterday to COVID. But Pennywise is sharing selfies of her crying about her cancelled vanity project wedding... back in March. The narcissism of it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Melanie's fixation with living in Skerries and only Skerries is really bizarre. There is much better value to be found in other areas close to Skerries, for example Balbriggan, Lusk etc. They are literally 10 minutes away. My family live in Clontarf but that was not an option for my husband and I financially. So we bought a house in a less expensive area close by. Is that not what everyone does?. Buy in an area they can afford? It's sheer snobbery on Melanie's part and only wanting that particular address. Every adult knows that compromises have to be made when buying a house. She's so incredibly immature.
I was thinking this exactly when I watched her video about living in the attic! Bc she said "we shouldn't have to move hours away from our family to afford a house", and I thought there are less expensive areas very close to Skerries, like it's normal to live a driving distance from family? When she talks about buying a house she exaggerates so many details.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was thinking this exactly when I watched her video about living in the attic! Bc she said "we shouldn't have to move hours away from our family to afford a house", and I thought there are less expensive areas very close to Skerries, like it's normal to live a driving distance from family? When she talks about buying a house she exaggerates so many details.
It's obvious that Thomas comes from a very wealthy family. And while she pontificates about renting with her father growing up, she herself is wealthy now too. The "six figure salary" tweet, the Manolo Blahniks, the marrying a pilot, the "expensive coat" she talks about in that new video. As much as Melanie would like to be an everyperson and relate to typical millenial struggles, she is an affluent, privileged person and also married into an upper class family. She won't admit it but it's obvious that they want to remain very much upper class and have an upper class lifestyle, to raise their family in an upper class area etc. I think that's why she's so determined to buy in Skerries. They want to be upper class.

That CosySpa hot tub that Thomas's Ma bought for the back garden? It's nearly €500 on Amazon. How many people could have afforded to spend half a grand on a bleeping outdoor hot tub in the middle of a pandemic? For the what, two weeks of decent weather we have here every year? She's so detached from reality and 'normal people' struggles, it's, obscene.

Amazon product

Attachments

• Heart
Am I bad person for laughing at these??
The posed duck-pout and the thumbs up in the second one while leaving the tears undried on her cheeks just killed me.

Our hospital admissions exceeded 500 this morning and our test centres averaged at a rate of 22% positivity yesterday, some centres actually saw a rate of 50%. 2,248 Irish people are dead as of yesterday to COVID. But Pennywise is sharing selfies of her crying about her cancelled vanity project wedding... back in March. The narcissism of it.
why is she sobbing if it was all fine in the end then? last night I pumped 10 stomachs, got threatened with physical abuse, had someone ambulanced to the liver transplant unit in Dublin because they need a new liver, had two ICU patients admitted with Covid related illness and we officially have none left in the hospital I work in so when there’s more coming in we’re fucked. The nurse keeping everything moving in A&E had been in for 24 hours and will still going with no end in sight. I’ve been here since Thursday and will be hopefully home some time tomorrow.

Why is she crying about a bleeping wedding she already had?? Thomas looks like a bleeping gawbean in that hot tub but now I’m just being bitter.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think I've said this before on this very thread but there really is nothing more I hate than a crying selfie. No one who is that upset thinks to take a flippin photo of themselves.

As a PP said, the Skerries thing is just because everything else is beneath her at this point. She doesn't give a fig about her family that much. Barely sees her mother, fell out with sister who she seemed very close to and worked with on their channels and formerly upcoming podcast, brother also AWOL, could easily live with her dad (who she considered her best friend) who is in a house she is paying rent on by himself. Bollocks is it about being close to her family. His side, the rich side, maybe.

And whilst I'm being petty Baldy is a hideous specimen of a man. Royston Vasey vibes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think I've said this before on this very thread but there really is nothing more I hate than a crying selfie. No one who is that upset thinks to take a flippin photo of themselves.

As a PP said, the Skerries thing is just because everything else is beneath her at this point. She doesn't give a fig about her family that much. Barely sees her mother, fell out with sister who she seemed very close to and worked with on their channels and formerly upcoming podcast, brother also AWOL, could easily live with her dad (who she considered her best friend) who is in a house she is paying rent on by himself. Bollocks is it about being close to her family. His side, the rich side, maybe.

And whilst I'm being petty Baldy is a hideous specimen of a man. Royston Vasey vibes.
I get it's very frustrating having plans cancelled and all, but there's no reason to cry over it when you can postpone it?
For duck sake, my boyfriend got a call this morning to say his granddad died, I doubt the thought even crossed his mind to take a selfie when he was crying over something that's actually worth crying over.
I could never imagine being mid crying and thinking 'oh this is a great time to take a photo or film myself!!!'

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.