Melanie Murphy #6 liquid gold, now available at Tesco, may contain traces of waffle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off to bed in my rented "matchbox" that I pay well "over 1k for" and I just have this to say to our friend, Pennywise.

I might be renting but I wouldn't swap places with you for bleeping anything. My diet consists of more than waffles and Linda McCartney sausages. I can eat my meals at a TABLE rather than balancing plates on a bed, I'm not confined to an attic for 23 out of the 24 hours in a day. I don't have to tiptoe around someone else's home for fear of being a nuisance to a host of middle-aged AND underage housemates belonging to my husband. I've more freedom in an hour of spending "dead money" to rent than you get in a week, living in your dysfunctional shitshow. I'd take my high rent and shite salary along with some quality of life over your prison cell any day. So the next time you want to condescend down your snooty Pennywise nose at normal people, have a look in the mirror first ☺✌

Go on back to selling stories about threesomes and magic mushrooms in exchange for sponsorships, love 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If rent is dead money, isn’t she paying rent for the house her dad lives in? For the life of me I can never understand why they don’t share the house with the dad. How small can it be? Melanie, her brother and dad lived there at one point. Sure its better than an attic? Her dad is just one person they’ll be sharing the house with compared to a full house with the in laws? Besides Melanie is ALREADY PAYING THE RENT FOR THAT HOUSE. Isn’t it what she told her followers at one point? Sorry I have no screenshots for that but just remember her saying that somewhere

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If rent is dead money, isn’t she paying rent for the house her dad lives in? For the life of me I can never understand why they don’t share the house with the dad. How small can it be? Melanie, her brother and dad lived there at one point. Sure its better than an attic? Her dad is just one person they’ll be sharing the house with compared to a full house with the in laws? Besides Melanie is ALREADY PAYING THE RENT FOR THAT HOUSE. Isn’t it what she told her followers at one point? Sorry I have no screenshots for that but just remember her saying that somewhere
You're right. This situation also makes duck all sense to me. I'd imagine it's probably not quite true though to be honest. There's a real saviour complex coming through here, again textbook narcissistic behaviour. "Dad will always live with me... I wouldn't just bail on him!" 😿💔 18 months later and that ship has obviously well sailed. I think she probably says whatever will make her look best at any given time. You'd wonder who's choice it actually was for her to move into the in-laws' attic, or if she had a choice at all... 👀

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
*Melanie in the mirror every morning*

Imma save and buy with cash

*Screams at Thomas* Do I smell you burning my waffles!!

Exhales, titty shake and the secret positive affirmations are done for another day. Zen Melanie takes to SM to fight with the internet because SM is her house mkay?

Such a ray of sunshine so she is.
That's epic girl!!!! I can't! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Then her alter ego will appear (Pennywise ehem!) "You'll float too, you'll float too, you'll float too!" 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You're right. This situation also makes duck all sense to me. I'd imagine it's probably not quite true though to be honest. There's a real saviour complex coming through here, again textbook narcissistic behaviour. "Dad will always live with me... I wouldn't just bail on him!" 😿💔 18 months later and that ship has obviously well sailed. I think she probably says whatever will make her look best at any given time. You'd wonder who's choice it actually was for her to move into the in-laws' attic, or if she had a choice at all... 👀
Total saviour complex. She's constantly mentioning how she pays rent there as her dad can't afford it - her words.

You braggy ass bint. Most sons & daughters on 6 figures would help their parents out financially if they needed it. And guess what? They wouldn't brag about it either, and bleeping shame on you for bringing it up ALL 👏THE👏bleeping👏TIME👏

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone have any idea why she’s gaining back followers? The number’s gone down steadily over the weekend, now that it’s been mentioned on tattle she’s gained over 35 followers in the last two hours? Suspish.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone have any idea why she’s gaining back followers? The number’s gone down steadily over the weekend, now that it’s been mentioned on tattle she’s gained over 35 followers in the last two hours? Suspish.
She could be buying them apparently if you’ve over 10k subs you can buy subscribers I think there was an influencer caught doing it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Firstly I'm laughing my arse off RN

There are websites you can use to buy real followers. If you look at any influencers socialblade and notice are in the minuses with followers consistently over a monthly period(melanie was) and then out of nowhere gaining a vast amount you can guarantee she bought real followers.

Basically she's seen us reference her losing followers on tattle (as you said) and panic bought followers.

*all speculation here* 😆

Attached a link to ViralRace which is one such example of a website that sells real followers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She can't delete the negative commentary quick enough and people are also commenting on the fact she's deleting her paper trail of shite too. I'd say she's probably trying to claw back some integrity by reclaiming whatever numbers she can.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She can't delete the negative commentary quick enough and people are also commenting on the fact she's deleting her paper trail of shite too. I'd say she's probably trying to claw back some integrity by reclaiming whatever numbers she can.
Yes she's been flat out deleting comments on that post it's nearly all baby/breastfeeding related stuff that's left.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The MIL is going to be delighted at her prancing about looking like something out of “Band Of Gold” 😂
8BC353A8-37F9-478E-95F3-CD041B1800E8.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6

She's totally pretending to be offline for the night. Most of her viewers are offline rn too- the perfect time to buy followers in the hope it goes unnoticed.

• Heart
She's totally pretending to be offline for the night. Most of her viewers are offline rn too- the perfect time to buy followers in the hope it goes unnoticed.
I don't think she ever goes offline ,she couldn't with the amount of moderation on her posts,,,she must never sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d far rather be paying rent and have my own space than be living with my in laws or parents and I get on and love both sets of parents but it’s really not an ideal situation especially when your grown ass adults with a baby. I’m currently pregnant and couldn’t think of anything worse. We’re renting as well but hoping to buy next year but I’d 100% rather have my own space whether it’s rented or not. The fact their also married and never technically lived together on their own even if rented accommodation baffles me

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just realized in her comments section that THIS reply highlighted by @monga was in response to a comment left only five hours ago, from an account with no profiler, no posts and only two followers. She'd have no reason to reply to this unless of course... she's glued to her Tattle thread (we've known this for a while) and her narcissism has her COMPELLED to address, by any means possible, the things we uncover about her on here.

So I had another look and saw her reply to a second, different, blank account with no profiler, no posts etc. And lo and behold, she goes on an almighty rant. Denies ever saying she had a six figure salary (my mentioning this earlier today has obviously hit a nerve), and vents away about her inability to buy a house again - as recently discussed here too. It's absolutely gas to me that she doubles down completely on the initial victim complex that got her into hot water in the first place. The "poor me, I can't afford a three-bed in Skerries, rent is dead money, I want to be close to my family" etc.

She has duck all self awareness, no concept of her own privilege. Truly duck you Melanie.
“As is my right” oh duck off mel, since when is it a human right to be able to buy a house wherever you want to?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
ok... so what did the midwife tell you?? Why is this an Instagram thing? Hun you went to A&E because you were belching loads. Just go. Even for the peace of mind. But then of course it’s the doctors fault you’re so sore. Of course. (That and she probs doesn’t want to pay the €100 for going)

(I’m on 24 hour shifts this week so my patience is at an all time low 😂😫)

Reactions: 10
ok... so what did the midwife tell you?? Why is this an Instagram thing? Hun you went to A&E because you were belching loads. Just go. Even for the peace of mind. But then of course it’s the doctors fault you’re so sore. Of course.

(I’m on 24 hour shifts this week so my patience is at an all time low 😂😫)
Do you still be under midwife care in the south ? we be discharged once the belly button comes off .I'd have thought her doctor would be the one to deal with it instead of taking up an A&E space during the busiest time of year...well done you and with a baby to care for when you get home x

Do you still be under midwife care in the south ? we be discharged once the belly button comes off .I'd have thought her doctor would be the one to deal with it instead of taking up an A&E space during the busiest time of year.
I didn’t really have complications after my birth (and it was a section. Shocking considering it’s a miracle I didn’t bleed to death, eh? 😂🙃). I was told to contact the PHN if I had issues with my section site or my GP. But if she didn’t know this or couldn’t wait until 9am until the Public Health Centre opens she could have phoned the maternity- it’s not like the midwife is going to hang up the phone on her if she’s in a state. They probably told her to go to her GP or to present to A&E if she’s In that much pain. Which knowing how much Melanie hates us she probably doesn’t want to go near any doctors or hospitals.

OBGYNE isn’t my field but I’d imagine it went something like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.