Melanie Murphy #6 liquid gold, now available at Tesco, may contain traces of waffle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we didn’t really have a solid suggestion so I hope this is ok, I know “liquid gold” was a popular theme, and how can we not mention the humble (unlike perfect mammy mel) waffle. 😬

Howareyeeeemeinternetfamily!!!
(- Not including me sister, she’s blocked/unfollowed me.
- Or me mum, because she dumped me dad and I have unresolved issues.
- Or me brother, he’s dropped off the face of the earth
- Or me parents in law, haven’t used the kitchen or seen downstairs at all this weekend because they’re home.
-Or Thomas, he dropped some liquid gold on my side of the bed - baked bean juice)

I’ve been so busy with the baby, my novel, YouTube, my poetry, my sock puppet accounts, body checking, goading on Instagram and then writing out thesis length replies to everyone who comments that I haven’t had a chance to check in on this thread!!

Spoke to my old friend Jim Corr yesterday, we’re getting together to write some clean prose about masks, and how they’re destroying society. (Not that I’m anti mask, I’m just anti bras - on my boobs and my face, unless they’re fabletics obviously)

I’ve sent him this rough draft and I’m about to go to Tesco to take some images of myself with my tits out and me bra and mask off,
I’ll obviously blame my baby when I’m called out on it,
why else would you have a kid if it’s not for the social media opportunities,
but I need to wait for Thomas’s parents to go out before I’m allowed leave the attic.

Even though you peasants didn’t appreciate my last piece of work I decided I want to share more of it going forward and it’s the perfect way to start my new thread.

Masked, unmasked;
Like a bra for my lips, you act as a prison; you keep me locked up;
My son; my sun; my breasts; my lips;
The liquid gold flows from my fingers; into my condescending as duck script; my boobs; duck all to do with my boobs but; boobs;
and my lips;
Why do you do me so wrong Michael Martin;
Why do you take my freedom like....
Like a starved child rooting for the boob;
Boob; fabletics incased boob;
Masked; #ad pretty fabletics boob mask; 2 for 1; free delivery to the uk;
But do not mask my words; my waffle crumbed lips; my love;
Son; Sun.

I know you’re all blown away, just drink it all in and get to commenting down below.
And also just to remind my fans Thomas hasn’t been down below as of yet 😕 he’s going through a mental leap at the moment so I’ll let him get through that before I get the durex out #ad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Now that I think of it who calls it a “mental leap” surely it’s commonly called a growth spurt? Or am I mixing up the two/a terrible mammy because I don’t have How To Grow Your Own Baby apps on my phone?

Reactions: 9
Sorry to be annoying but I’m just catching up, why has she blocked her sister? Jessica??!
Jess unfollowed her on Instagram and Twitter. Mel didn’t because she’s above all that I’m sure 🙄 don’t we know Melanie is so educated and sympathetic she’d never leave her sister in her hour of need......

Now that I think of it who calls it a “mental leap” surely it’s commonly called a growth spurt? Or am I mixing up the two/a terrible mammy because I don’t have How To Grow Your Own Baby apps on my phone?
I’ve never heard it being called a mental leap before.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can she not just let the child develop on his own and not according to the time frame on that app? Like duck sake just enjoy having your baby that you're so lucky to have

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her covid theories on that liquid gold feeding photo are downright dangerous! And her followers are as aggressive as she is because she’s setting an example to ridicule anyone who disagrees with you. At one point she even went comparing condoms with masks. Who does thattttt?! 🥴

Her covid theories on that liquid gold feeding photo are downright dangerous! And her followers are as aggressive as she is because she’s setting an example to ridicule anyone who disagrees with you. At one point she even went comparing condoms with masks. Who does thattttt?! 🥴
The recent liquid gold photo 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
#prayforplugs #inblackrockwetrust
but how are you really doing Meghan Markle... sorry Melanie Murphy 🤦‍♀️

1E35964E-058B-444E-A931-1CAA1970C35B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
we didn’t really have a solid suggestion so I hope this is ok, I know “liquid gold” was a popular theme, and how can we not mention the humble (unlike perfect mammy mel) waffle. 😬

Howareyeeeemeinternetfamily!!!
(- Not including me sister, she’s blocked/unfollowed me.
- Or me mum, because she dumped me dad and I have unresolved issues.
- Or me brother, he’s dropped off the face of the earth
- Or me parents in law, haven’t used the kitchen or seen downstairs at all this weekend because they’re home.
-Or Thomas, he dropped some liquid gold on my side of the bed - baked bean juice)

I’ve been so busy with the baby, my novel, YouTube, my poetry, my sock puppet accounts, body checking, goading on Instagram and then writing out thesis length replies to everyone who comments that I haven’t had a chance to check in on this thread!!

Spoke to my old friend Jim Corr yesterday, we’re getting together to write some clean prose about masks, and how they’re destroying society. (Not that I’m anti mask, I’m just anti bras - on my boobs and my face, unless they’re fabletics obviously)

I’ve sent him this rough draft and I’m about to go to Tesco to take some images of myself with my tits out and me bra and mask off,
I’ll obviously blame my baby when I’m called out on it,
why else would you have a kid if it’s not for the social media opportunities,
but I need to wait for Thomas’s parents to go out before I’m allowed leave the attic.

Even though you peasants didn’t appreciate my last piece of work I decided I want to share more of it going forward and it’s the perfect way to start my new thread.

Masked, unmasked;
Like a bra for my lips, you act as a prison; you keep me locked up;
My son; my sun; my breasts; my lips;
The liquid gold flows from my fingers; into my condescending as duck script; my boobs; duck all to do with my boobs but; boobs;
and my lips;
Why do you do me so wrong Michael Martin;
Why do you take my freedom like....
Like a starved child rooting for the boob;
Boob; fabletics incased boob;
Masked; #ad pretty fabletics boob mask; 2 for 1; free delivery to the uk;
But do not mask my words; my waffle crumbed lips; my love;
Son; Sun.

I know you’re all blown away, just drink it all in and get to commenting down below.
And also just to remind my fans Thomas hasn’t been down below as of yet 😕 he’s going through a mental leap at the moment so I’ll let him get through that before I get the durex out #ad
This is way too artsy for this audience... I don't get it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she turned comments off that post because I can't see any
I just took that screenshot about half an hour ago I’ll have a look now.edit to say all the comments are there? Maybe she’s blocked you?

No tit Sherlock :rolleyes:
1F68D6E8-56DB-4DD6-9F61-0AB621D94329.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone have the original poem she wrote by any chance? The "liquid gold" one

Reactions: 4
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.