Melanie Murphy #6 liquid gold, now available at Tesco, may contain traces of waffle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once when she was 25, she wondered if she'd end up alone in her thirties (Spoiler alert..She didn't!). So in Melanie world that makes her the expert in fertility issues. (Despite conceiving the first time she tried for a baby)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did Melanie actually use bloomfertility?
She doesnt talk about her experience with that company. It’s rather disingenuous to recommend something she hasn’t used.
Nope. And she frames the ads in a way that may trick women into thinking that's how she conceived.

I finally went to the website and it's just a pharmaceutical company selling their fertility products and services. Which makes this even worse. Paying a new mother (who has never used their products) to link off to their instagram/website (advertising their products) under the guise of "getting information on fertility" without a disclaimer is so manipulative. To call that website an "educational resource" is a stretch.

Her adds have gone totally off the rails this year. Her brand integrity is completely gone at this point.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Nope. And she frames the ads in a way that may trick women into thinking that's how she conceived.

I finally went to the website and it's just a pharmaceutical company selling their fertility products and services. Which makes this even worse. Paying a new mother (who has never used their products) to link off to their instagram/website (advertising their products) under the guise of "getting information on fertility" without a disclaimer is so manipulative. To call that website an "educational resource" is a stretch.

Her adds have gone totally off the rails this year. Her brand integrity is completely gone at this point.
Reading this made me so angry. How dense is she?! What a horrid woman!

Reactions: 11
Did Melanie actually use bloomfertility?
She doesnt talk about her experience with that company. It’s rather disingenuous to recommend something she hasn’t used.
She doesnt even follow them, it’s one of my pet peeves when influencers rave about a brand, service etc but don’t even follow them on any platform, so disingenuous.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Department of health press briefing and the CMO is asking for people of influence to encourage others to follow restrictions.

it’s a pity we don’t have a copy of every time Melanie has actively encouraged her followers to question them and lockdowns in general.

• Haha
Thank god there's a tattle on Melanie murphy, I've had enough of her bleeping bottom lip and weird husband

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s so lucky she thought baldy was out of her league :cool:
46A4F650-97DA-447B-9822-ED165BFEEA40.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
And then his best friend that didn’t want them together..... in case someone got hurt...... sure Jan.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd love to sit down

I met him at 16 but we didn’t get together until I was 27.

there. Sorted. That paragraph she wrote is so difficult to read!
Isn't it ! maybe Pan was hanging off her boob and she couldn't see what she was doing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I met him at 16 but we didn’t get together until I was 27.

there. Sorted. That paragraph she wrote is so difficult to read!
Just want to highlight that her DOB is August 14th, 1989 (thanks Google 😂).
Thomas was born on May 11th 1991 according to his Facebook page... so she's about two years older than him. If she met him when she was sixteen, then that made him fourteen. She says she met these mutual friends at "weekend parties" whereas he met them through school?? So did he have older friends or was she sixteen and partying with fourteen years olds? Which is it?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Just want to highlight that her DOB is August 14th, 1989 (thanks Google 😂).
Thomas was born on May 11th 1991 according to his Facebook page... so she's about two years older than him. If she met him when she was sixteen, then that made him fourteen. She says she met these mutual friends at "weekend parties" whereas he met them through school?? So did he have older friends or was she sixteen and partying with fourteen years olds? Which is it?
she met him through her cousin, Melanie doesn’t have friends 😐 she was her cousins tag along,
And he didn’t want them together... because he knows her 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.