Melanie Murphy #6 liquid gold, now available at Tesco, may contain traces of waffle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her boo hoo stories about mortgages and buying a house never make any sense. They've been married for nearly a year, engaged for a year before that and apparently is such a committed relationship for years and yet why was she trying to avoid his name on the mortgage?

You can *finally* get a mortgage if you apply joint? With your own husband? Crazy.

Who genuinely thinks most people buy a family home on one income these days?

The reality is they didn't have enough saved. So many youtubers/instagramers have bought homes with mortgages, the bank doesn't care what your actual skills are only that your accounts are consistent.
She clearly didn't have a full set of good accounts that show consistent earning for 3 years until now, and they have been able to add the money they would have spent on their wedding to their deposit fund.
She had said she couldn't apply with Baldy because he had a duck ton of student debt that made him ineligible. Seems like a crock of tit though because he's just begun a second degree, and they've added a dependent with that baby, so surely that's increased their debt and decreased the amount they are qualified to borrow. Though to be honest, it's probably all a load of bollocks. She only ever speaks with an agenda and her truth is always skewed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She had said she couldn't apply with Baldy because he had a duck ton of student debt that made him ineligible. Seems like a crock of tit though because he's just begun a second degree, and they've added a dependent with that baby, so surely that's increased their debt and decreased the amount they are qualified to borrow. Though to be honest, it's probably all a load of bollocks. She only ever speaks with an agenda and her truth is always skewed.
I just don't believe that either, the vast majority of people in their 20s and 30s applying for their first mortgage have a tit load of student debt.

Reactions: 9
she’s such a condescending fucker.
pride comes before a fall melanie,

but we all know when Melanie Murphy falls, in true “I’ve got everything wrong with me” fashion she will end up breaking both arms and legs,
but once her boobs are ok she’ll be grand.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She's the head of someone who was up half the night deleting comments, alright.

She bought followers after tattle noticed yesterday they were dropping like flies

She's approved a mortgage after we laughed at her yesterday on tattle for hiding in the attic from MIL claiming to be a relatable millennial.

Nah I don't believe it. Not for a minute.

She's a desperate liar.

It's hilarious once something is called out on tattle how quickly it all turns around for her THE NEXT DAY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Literally joined this website so I could say how pissed off that she's deleted all the comments on that thread. She deleted her reply to me and that whole thread and she deleted my comment where I debunked that shite about babies' development being affected by masks. I never get involved in this kind of thing, but the whole thing had my fuming. What an entitled, uneducated brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Literally joined this website so I could say how pissed off that she's deleted all the comments on that thread. She deleted her reply to me and that whole thread and she deleted my comment where I debunked that shite about babies' development being affected by masks. I never get involved in this kind of thing, but the whole thing had my fuming. What an entitled, uneducated brat.

Welcome to the thread!

For what it's worth your comment was flawless and that's why she deleted it. She cannot stand anyone with a higher intelligence level getting the better of her 😂

Borrowed a screenshot from @kekedoyouloveme from the page prior.

She says she only deleted slanderous comments and how everyone else must've deleted their own because they "weren't up to the discussion"

You've proved she's a liar 👏👏👏👏

Attachments

• Heart
She’s still at it on the liquid gold post. Where does she get the time? 🤣

2680C84B-A702-422F-98F7-F246C431610F.jpeg
3E6B95BB-9C4C-4161-98C0-93447508E2B6.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeheey, @smaria10 is here!

• Haha
didnt she say Thomas wasnt applying with her before because of the debt? but now it's okay at a time when banks are 10 times stricter about lending especially if you're job is insecure cough cough aer lingus or your employer is using the wage subsidy scheme.

also house prices in skerries are random there are a couple of decent sized family homes for 300k but then most normal looking homes are 500k and then for an extra 100k you can get an unreal house. I'd say theyll build on land though

Reactions: 10
The bleeping irony of her last sentence here.

CC: Thomas, Melanie's supporters, the sponsors.
Don't enable this absolute cretin's destructive behaviour 👍🏻

Also, a 'tough love' person?? She's been wallowing in self-pity in her comments section all weekend for being criticised over her anti-mask rhetoric. She has REVELED in indulging the victim complex. Every single time I think she's outdone herself with the narcissism, she deep dives into some other egotistical, self-praising shite like this.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Hahaha thank you for the warm welcome folks, happy to officially join the club of people with actual common sense

• Heart
Same! There are comments in this thread that I didn't even have the chance to see because she deleted them before I got there. It is super reassuring to know that there were actually a lot of people pointing out how misinformed she is.

What's really getting me, was how easily she could ignore and dismiss the people who were sharing their actual experiences. The mother, the one who's cousin had covid, the nurse, the healthcare professionals, the people from countries with way more covid cases. She's completely unable to acknowledge issues that don't directly impact her life (or delusions). Something tells me if her father ever did get covid she'd immediately flip sides and suddenly go "How could all you anti-maskers have done this to us. It's all the governments fault. And the doctors!"

And also, hello everyone! Glad to have found this place.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hahaha thank you for the warm welcome folks, happy to officially join the club of people with actual common sense
Love your spot on comments on her 'no mask' IG post and I still have one of those.
I posted these screenshots on the previous thread (Melanie #5).
I noticed that she didn't reply to this particular comment but she deleted it (well, why am I not surprised 😒😤)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The bleeping irony of her last sentence here.

CC: Thomas, Melanie's supporters, the sponsors.
Don't enable this absolute cretin's destructive behaviour 👍🏻

Also, a 'tough love' person?? She's been wallowing in self-pity in her comments section all weekend for being criticised over her anti-mask rhetoric. She has REVELED in indulging the victim complex. Every single time I think she's outdone herself with the narcissism, she deep dives into some other egotistical, self-praising shite like this.
👏👏👏👏👏

Have you seen his reply? It really feels like an indirect to me or a massive coincidence 👀

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
@Dearreader ah yeah, that's definitely a very pointed response, isn't it? 😂
A few of you had already called it but Baldy is indeed gone in for the hair transplant today. Pennywise, baby and MIL are with him. Pennywise followed this up with her dancing around in her scrubs in true narcissist form but I couldn't bring myself to share it. Mask down to horse a banana into her, already on the defensive by making an index of the people around her. She's gagging for a scrap to boost that engagement again.

Attachments

• Haha
A few of you had already called it but Baldy is indeed gone in for the hair transplant today. Pennywise, baby and MIL are with him. Pennywise followed this up with her dancing around in her scrubs in true narcissist form but I couldn't bring myself to share it. Mask down to horse a banana into her, already on the defensive by making an index of the people around her. She's gagging for a scrap to boost that engagement again.
.... why are they all there? Restrictions aside surely he doesn’t need that many people holding his hand or clapping for him??? They’re so bleeping weird. Guess she’s not in pain any more..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Im surprised with covid restrictions that they are allowing him to have all those people in with him. I thought it might have been only the person getting it done and one other. Any clinics or anything here that’s the way it is

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.