Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dearreader

VIP Member
Didn't she say she wants to keep him offline because she doesn't want him to be embarrassed by certain things. 😂

The photo of you squatting in your underwear 6 months pregnant might do that.

The constant references to your tits and vag might do that.

Letting the world know whipped daddy had to do perennial massage on you everyday.

The constant references to your wild side *teehee i do anal* * teehee I had sex with a couple*

Or as @monga so brilliantly put it - letting all of aer lingus know Thomas hasn't dipped his wick yet.

Unrelated but..You connecting your bisexuality to your "wild side" which is essentially fetishising bisexuality for no other reason than to appeal to men.And before anyone hops down my throat, Unfortunately there is a subset of women who do this and it's just a sad fact.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Dearreader

VIP Member
I’m not gas lighting her. In my original post I said my friends birth was actually traumatic- and it was. She currently has a case of medical negligence pending, as she should. Her treatment was medically dangerous.

In melanies case she found “normal“ (no birth is normal but I don’t like the term standard either) birth traumatic, which would insinuate that she wasn’t prepared properly either in her own research or the positive birthing place she used failed her.

I’m sorry that she had forcepts but considering she knew the baby was big for a while before she went into labour, all outcomes would have been explained to her at her maternity appointments.

Her examination during labour sounds normal, minus her saying she was assaulted. That is highly dangerous language to use and if she feels so strongly about it then by all means complain to the hospital, sue them, go to therapy. But broadcasting dangerous ideas to her audience isn’t okay when she isn’t going to be taking it further herself and her own husband who was there says the staff were lovely.

I’m a doctor. I’ve worked in hospitals for 6 years and I’ve seen people from all walks of life. If she was genuinely as “assaulted” or Traumatized as she claims to be then Thomas or someone in her bubble would have encouraged her to take it further or he wouldn’t go on camera contradicting everything she’s saying about her treatment - unless he’s a massive bellend.
To tack onto this- she went off on an anti doctor & anti medicine narrative months prior to giving birth. Scaremongering about epidurals and c sections in the comment section of her videos.

She was home a hot minute after the birth making wild claims in Instagram comments (now conveniently deleted) that directly contradicted what she then went onto say in her "positive birth story"

Firstly saying she was forced into forceps and then contradicting this and saying her and Thomas verbally agreed to the procedure so how was she forced? There are many screenshots in the threads prior that show her inconsistencies that are now scrubbed from her SM.

She was also wildly unprepared for the reality that birth plans can change at the drop of a hat and no amount of sniffing lavender or whale noises can prepare you. She knew her baby was measuring large - she failed to look into and research medical protocol for emergency birth procedures.

Off topic but she's lied about bring pregnant in photos when she wasn't. She's lied and slandered a journalists name to promote her mainstream media agenda and she's lied about PCOS and hundreds of other thing's highlighted on these threads. She is a liar.

Funny how she's always the victim and I'm not going to be behind the door in saying I think she's a massive liar concerning her birth story. If it was as she claimed, no partner, husband or boyfriend would dispute your trauma on camera or claim the doctor was nice.

The only gaslighter here is Melanie.

• Heart
Am I the only one who feels that the phrase ‘chained to that bed and child’ sounds so ungrateful too? She has a roof above her bed and a baby that others dream for so long 😞😔 could have been phrased better.

• Heart

PumpkinLanterns

Just saw this on her Facebook page from two days ago. She's some dose, replying to herself and all. I've such second-hand embarrassment for her and like you've said @rnpkr7829, the carry on of them both in that video was mortifying. Even her re-enactment of the conversation she'd had with the bank on getting a mortgage 😂 Grow the fuck up, you're making a show of yourself Melanie. Zig and Zag is right @monga 😂😂
Omg.

Dear Melanie (I know you read these) covid is more contagious than the flu. Therefor any efforts we make towards limiting the spread of covid will disproportionately minimize the risks of similar but less contagious illnesses. It's really not that hard to understand. Just like condoms will have more success at preventing some STI's over others. That isn't a good excuse not to wear one. It is still vitally important for people to use them as much as possible.

Sincerely, tired of your crap.

• Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
Pandemic aside, I thought new mothers were generally advised to be selective about where and how often they expose their newborn baby to crowds or indoor public spaces. Medical facilities and shopping malls especially. As their immune systems are not fully developed yet. I feel like I've seen pictures of them outside on a crowded street, in a shopping center, and God forbid baby miss out on daddy's first hair transplant. Fun for the whole family! He's only been alive for little over a month. Why is she out here filming content?!

WAIT.

You are telling me she's in a clinic durning a global pandemic with her newborn (ish) Baby to film a YouTube video on a hair transplant ?

I'm fucking raging,I'm sorry.

I've been outside the hospital for hours on many occasions because I was too scared to go home and leave my mother because they (rightfully) wouldn't allow me in and I understood and never once questioned it.

That's really enough from me today.

ETA - because my blood is boiling. People lost parents, grandparents, friends to this virus and couldn't enter hospitals or attend funerals and Melanie and family are all squatting in a clinic for the day just so baldy gets his few extra whiskers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I know Melanie has her issues, but experience is subjective. So if it felt traumatic to Melanie then that is enough. No need for gaslighting. Especially since none of us were actually there in the delivery room with her. So we can never truly know what happened.

Plus, her post birth experience on the ward sounds horrible. And while she complained about the doctor present during her labour, she also said the midwives on the ward were fab - just under staffed.
I’m not gas lighting her. In my original post I said my friends birth was actually traumatic- and it was. She currently has a case of medical negligence pending, as she should. Her treatment was medically dangerous.

In melanies case she found “normal“ (no birth is normal but I don’t like the term standard either) birth traumatic, which would insinuate that she wasn’t prepared properly either in her own research or the positive birthing place she used failed her.

I’m sorry that she had forcepts but considering she knew the baby was big for a while before she went into labour, all outcomes would have been explained to her at her maternity appointments.

Her examination during labour sounds normal, minus her saying she was assaulted. That is highly dangerous language to use and if she feels so strongly about it then by all means complain to the hospital, sue them, go to therapy. But broadcasting dangerous ideas to her audience isn’t okay when she isn’t going to be taking it further herself and her own husband who was there says the staff were lovely.

I’m a doctor. I’ve worked in hospitals for 6 years and I’ve seen people from all walks of life. If she was genuinely as “assaulted” or Traumatized as she claims to be then Thomas or someone in her bubble would have encouraged her to take it further or he wouldn’t go on camera contradicting everything she’s saying about her treatment - unless he’s a massive bellend.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Plus your girl here has an interview with the department of health this afternoon (hello nervous shits!). So hopefully soon I’ll have the full power of a government job on my side to call her on her bullshit.

BUT WE WILL SEE 😫🤢🤢

• Heart

mindlessness

VIP Member
One of her fans 'Emily Fox' is calling anyone with concerns about Lifesum an infant. Uh, no, just adults who can identify a bad sponsorship choice when we see it. I did lol that a reply accused it of being a Melanie Sock account, and of course Mel responded.

Screen Shot 2021-01-03 at 11.55.57 am.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member

The - I'm a gal that sticks with her dictionary is fucking sending me 😂😂 Crying. Dead.

Doesn't she mean thesaurus? She got great mileage out of that for her clean prose books.

Boobs? NAH too manbookerish and obvious. Juicy Mammaries in anticipation of lactation?? THAT'S the clean prose magic realism we didn't know we needed ❤

Liquid gold...

"sonrise"

Tolkien who?

Melanie is on a roll tonight. I, for one. Am living for it.

• Haha

Mystery07

Mel: I'm a year and a half sober 🥳
Also Mel: I love Brandy butter

(I know the alcohol content is so low but the juxtaposition between the 2 stories is just too much 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Dearreader

VIP Member
Guys remember the whole lying about her wedding fitting re baby Milo being a couple of weeks old, when she wasn't even pregnant at the time?

Well I was clearing out old screenshots and found this 😂

First image her post on her feed where she claims baby pan was in her stomach

Second post is an old screenshot from her stories with the DATE attached. 😂

@neens113 @dottypops @kekedoyouloveme @monga @oicheliath 👏 excellent detective skills 👏

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
New mum, husband and parents on hand, no house to clean and look after, nothing to do but eat waffles in bed all day.

she is living the fucking dream when most new mums have to cook, clean, look after their baby alone and “look after” a husband who’s working a full time job.

• Heart

metalbeard

Hi all haven’t ever posted before but decided to jump in for a rant so apologies in advance

I watched Mel years ago but stopped when she came out as bi because I didn’t believe it, and since then my suspicions about her being a lying selfish egotistical basket case have been proven over the years

the whole PCOS thing was bullshit always has been and now partnering with a fertility place based in the UK(sorry didn’t look into them too much because I don’t care) and she became pregnant so easily is a slap in the face to any person dealing with fertility issues, myself included have PCOS and I’m struggling to get pregnant so her pregnancy and baby content I avoid like the plague because it is so disingenuous

I had a friend that was exactly like her,very sexually risky and went to sex fetish clubs and was with girls because ya know she liked to “experiment” then she hit 30 and married the first yoke she matched with on tinder...proper narcissist he is too gives off major serial killer vibes...got engaged, married, walk up the aisle with the bun in the oven, bought the house had the baby and was obsessed with a natural birth so much so she insisted on it and has lifelong damage to her pelvic floor because of it, breast fed exclusively and just became insufferable, had to stop being friends with her

she went to counselling also actually and all she took from it was she was right in how she was behaving and she should tell anyone who did t agree with her to fuck off...as if a legitimate therapist would advise anyone to behave this way

anyway sorry for the long rant Mel is no different to a lot of women these days, trying to be edgy and sexually enlightened but is actually dying to be wed and preg by 30 and live the good housewife Mammy role as all their mammies did before them...nothing wrong with being a stay at Mam or housewife but don’t pretend it’s not what you want

also sorry the religion comment recently really pissed me off I’m an aetheist don’t believe in anything and can’t stand organised religion but if people have beliefs or spirituality I wouldn’t bash them just we have different opinions but her saying her son will be brought up as a “loose catholic” is ridiculous! the Catholic Church is an abomination but much like my friend she will now become a devote catholic to fit her narrative as a good Mammy it’s so infuriating! And she goes on about the shocking maternity care in Ireland and the trauma she went through...what about what the Magdalene laundries put women through that’s real suffering and abuse not what she has been through....and it was the Catholic Church behind it all!!!!
Sorry way too long a post feel free to ignore

• Heart

oicheliath

Oh my god 😂 “and I never normally get sick in February...”, well fuck me it has to have been Covid then!! Melanie Dr House Murphy has cracked it. Case closed fellas.

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
I think I've said this before on this very thread but there really is nothing more I hate than a crying selfie. No one who is that upset thinks to take a flippin photo of themselves.

As a PP said, the Skerries thing is just because everything else is beneath her at this point. She doesn't give a fig about her family that much. Barely sees her mother, fell out with sister who she seemed very close to and worked with on their channels and formerly upcoming podcast, brother also AWOL, could easily live with her dad (who she considered her best friend) who is in a house she is paying rent on by himself. Bollocks is it about being close to her family. His side, the rich side, maybe.

And whilst I'm being petty Baldy is a hideous specimen of a man. Royston Vasey vibes.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jeeen22

Chatty Member
She didn’t cancel her wedding out of the good of her heart she cancelled it because it wasn’t allowed

• Heart

kekedoyouloveme

'Rent is dead money'. Some people don't have a choice Melanie. Fuck off
She is completely self-obsessed, narcissistic, tone deaf and every bit of the c*nt that the tweet shared by @Dearreader said she was. An allegedly rich person moaning about being unable to buy a house in an expensive suburb of the capital or not being able to live in the exact area she wants to, is so fucking far removed from the reality for most people who can't buy property at all, would gladly live absolutely anywhere, but can't afford to. This is miles off being the relatable hot take that she thinks it is and I really thought she had learned that the first time she came out with this narcissistic shite.

Melanie, if you do genuinely make six figures a year (as you claimed you did), you are not an everyperson, your financial or housing struggles are not comparable to the struggles of normal people and your transparent as fuck attempt to be relatable on this issue is condescending as fuck.

ETA: And one more thing, you absolute imbecile, you DID complain about your six figure salary not being enough. Here's the receipts, you smug, narcissistic, horrible woman 🥰😘

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Agelsfa

I haven't posted on this thread before but todays post has prompted me to. Why can a woman who 'earns six figures' not afford appropriate clothes? All through her pregnancy walking around in a sports bra and a denim jacket, now she doesn't even seem to be able to find the jacket. I don't understand what vibe she is going for here? She has literally nothing to do all day but look after herself and her child(and even then she lives in a house full of people who can help out) but can't seem to manage even the basics like dressing herself. What happens if like she hopes she has a few kids and has to do school runs? Heading off down to the school gate in her underwear to collect the kids but it is ok, she isn't naming her kids on the internet so that will spare them any embarrassment. It's all just so strange and even stranger that she seems proud of it all.

• Heart