Melanie Murphy #6 liquid gold, now available at Tesco, may contain traces of waffle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FROM THE CLINICS COVID FAQ

You will be asked to attend appointments alone - the clinic specify that these rules are in line with the new level 3 restrictions

Melanie is therefore breaching level 3 and so is the clinic.

Apparently, unless you are willing to take a hefty discount and promote us on your YouTube channel then it's a family day out!!
brb just going to report them 😘 I’ve had to give patients bad news ALONE. I’ve had patients die ALONE, my friend had her miscarriage confirmed ALONE while her BF waited in the car because he wasn’t allowed in.

duck her and duck blackrock clinic.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
brb just going to report them 😘 I’ve had to give patients bad news ALONE. I’ve had patients die ALONE, my friend had her miscarriage confirmed ALONE while her BF waited in the car because he wasn’t allowed in.

Will be doing the same! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also reporting that clinic, absolutely duck this. I watched Zara King's documentary on Virgin last night and cried my eyes out, what people in this country have suffered in these last ten months is unspeakable. The loss and the pain, heightened of course by the fact it's two weeks to Christmas. I'm speechless, at their selfish carry on. I stand over what I said the other day - she's every bit the c*nt that random Tweet said she was.

Just for anyone else who may wish to report them, it's Hair Restoration Blackrock. They're actually separate to the Blackrock Clinic which is a private hospital. Dr Collins who operates at HRBR had worked at Blackrock Clinic previously, but just please make sure to report the right place: Hair Restoration Blackrock ✌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
FROM THE CLINICS COVID FAQ

You will be asked to attend appointments alone - the clinic specify that these rules are in line with the new level 3 restrictions

Melanie is therefore breaching level 3 and so is the clinic.

Apparently, unless you are willing to take a hefty discount and promote us on your YouTube channel then it's a family day out!!
Sweet mother of Mary, the selfishness 😠.
Milo can’t be left at home apparently because Milo won’t feed from a bottle 😒. Yeah whatever Narc.

Edit: where do we report? I’m SO angry!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also reporting that clinic, absolutely duck this. I watched Zara King's documentary on Virgin last night and cried my eyes out, what people in this country have suffered in these last ten months is unspeakable. The loss and the pain, heightened of course by the fact it's two weeks to Christmas. I'm speechless, at their selfish carry on. I stand over what I said the other day - she's every bit the c*nt that random Tweet said she was.

Just for anyone else who may wish to report them, it's Hair Restoration Blackrock. They're actually separate to the Blackrock Clinic which is a private hospital. Dr Collins who operates at HRBR had worked at Blackrock Clinic previously, but just please make sure to report the right place: Hair Restoration Blackrock ✌
Oh thank you! Good thing I didn’t do it yet. Hair restoration Blackrock is getting the wrath. ❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My 87 year old grandmother had a bad fall during the summer and had to sit in A&E for hours BY HERSELF, she was also in hospital last week with very high blood pressure (very close to a stroke), none of us were able to visit her, I had to pack a bag for her and leave it at the entrance to the hospital, couldn't even give her a quick hug.
Then along comes Melanie bleeping Murphy who tags along to a cosmetic procedure with her husband and brings her child and mother in law aswell. The bleeping audacity i bleeping can't deal.
Melanie Murphy; the lies, the stitches, and the audacity of these witches.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Edit: where do we report? I’m SO angry!
I filled out the online form with the Health and Safety Authority, duck you Melanie ✌

ETA: She was quick enough to flog the [email protected] email address to her followers when she wanted to vilify and demonise the doctor who helped to deliver her a safe and healthy little boy. I'd also recommend giving Pennywise a taste of her own medicine and using the same email address to report HER and her bleeping unsafe, unjustifiable collaboration with this shithole too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Plus your girl here has an interview with the department of health this afternoon (hello nervous shits!). So hopefully soon I’ll have the full power of a government job on my side to call her on her bullshit.

BUT WE WILL SEE 😫🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Plus your girl here has an interview with the department of health this afternoon (hello nervous shits!). So hopefully soon I’ll have the full power of a government job on my side to call her on her bullshit.

BUT WE WILL SEE 😫🤢🤢
good luck! I am sure you will smash it - go get em x

also beautiful work everyone reporting, I’ve done the same. I’ve been there as people die alone - it is awful. This woman is terrible, and in typical narc fashion completely disregarding the international trauma that is happening in order for content. Shame on all of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Cried so much watching it last night, Melanie (and many others) could do with giving it a watch

• Heart
Reactions: 7
From a medical perspective, is it actually safe for her to be standing up on top of them with the phone out taking photos of herself in the scrubs? Surely that can't be allowed in a sterile environment? I mean, at the very least it must be considered a minor operation; local anaesthetic, incisions etc.@Chinese_whispers you might be able to add to this, if all has gone well today 🤞🤞

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I haven't been able to go for medical appointments for my actual condition in nearly a year because of covid my mum has to do her infusion treatments alone I was meant to be getting braces (cosmetic reasons) but becayse it wasn't esstenial I've put it on the back burner because I'm not a, selfish idiot the mind BOGGLES at these two

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Assuming they got a discount I wonder did they ask for it or did blackrock offer

Reactions: 3
The duck!!! My fingers are so itchy now to submit a report 😠😤🤬
I wonder can she wrangle out of it by claiming it's part of her work she's already posted the reason the baby was in with her is he's stopped drinking from the bottle ...but she had a bottle with her ?
391C2814-4A01-43DE-838F-EC71E0FBAE8C.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Assuming they got a discount I wonder did they ask for it or did blackrock offer
It would be SO strange if they offered. I could see her approaching them to do it. Imagine a random clinic asking to give a relatively obscure youtubers husband hair plugs, from nowhere. She definitely started the ball rolling with them.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.